Shariah Law ^(~

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#548 Apr 11, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Either way,your government thinks different.
The US provides enough military personnel to run 4 military bases in Bulgaria. If it weren't for the US, Bulgaria would've been turned into a Russian turnstyle eons ago.

The more the Russian military digresses, the less interest the US will have in that region.

How's your Russian - or better yet, how's your Chinese?

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#550 Apr 11, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>LOL game, set, match.
I don't think M69 swings that way, Gena. You might want to aim your suck muscles back towards Ferret.

“Curious? You should be!”

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#551 Apr 11, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
The US provides enough military personnel to run 4 military bases in Bulgaria. If it weren't for the US, Bulgaria would've been turned into a Russian turnstyle eons ago.
The more the Russian military digresses, the less interest the US will have in that region.
How's your Russian - or better yet, how's your Chinese?
You're really ignorant.Bulgaria was a close Russian ally for 50 years after the WWII.Russia was very upset when Bulgaria became a NATO member.
PS.My Russian's great.Kak dela,bratushka?Ti vse eshe drochit?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#552 Apr 11, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>About a year ago I disagreed with you, then you trolled me and threatened to have Bulgarian goons show up at my door. I remember it well. So you tell us??? Hmm??
"Ding dong...Bulgaria calling."

Lol

“Curious? You should be!”

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#553 Apr 11, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>About a year ago I disagreed with you, then you trolled me and threatened to have Bulgarian goons show up at my door. I remember it well. So you tell us??? Hmm??
I don't remember ever doing such thing.I don't threaten people.You're a liar.

“Curious? You should be!”

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#554 Apr 11, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ding dong...Bulgaria calling."
Lol
http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd492/mg_...

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#557 Apr 11, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
great.Kak dela,bratushka?Ti vse eshe drochit?
Good, they can have ya'll back.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#558 Apr 11, 2013
Better brush up your Shaliah Law too:

Islam is the second most widely professed religion in the Russian Federation. Islam is considered as one of Russia’s traditional religions, legally a part of Russian historical heritage.

“Curious? You should be!”

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#560 Apr 11, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, they can have ya'll back.
Since when you own me to give me back?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#561 Apr 11, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when you own me to give me back?
Is that Russian or Portugese?

You need to stop drinking before noon - it's getting progressively harder and harder to dissertain your vernacular as the day goes by.

“Curious? You should be!”

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#562 Apr 11, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
Better brush up your Shaliah Law too:
Islam is the second most widely professed religion in the Russian Federation. Islam is considered as one of Russia’s traditional religions, legally a part of Russian historical heritage.
Ya,and Russians love muslims.
http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/11/2...

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#563 Apr 11, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya,and Russians love muslims.
http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/11/2...
I guess they do...

Muslims constitute the nationalities in the North Caucasus residing between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea: Adyghe, Balkars, Chechens, Circassians, Ingush, Kabardin, Karachay, and numerous Dagestani peoples. Also, in the middle of the Volga Basin reside populations of Tatars and Bashkirs, the vast majority of whom are Muslims. There are over 5,000 registered religious Muslim organizations (divided into Sunni, Shia and Sufi groups), which is over one sixth of the number of registered Russian Orthodox religious organizations of about 29,268 (As of December 2006).

“Curious? You should be!”

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#564 Apr 11, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that Russian or Portugese?
You need to stop drinking before noon - it's getting progressively harder and harder to dissertain your vernacular as the day goes by.
I don't think it's possible for me to get drunk from your booze fumes all the way from Wisconsin.Judging by your post you're already beyond wasted.What's your interest in the Portuguese?I thought you like Arabic,Ahmak Hayawan,LMAO!

“Curious? You should be!”

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#565 Apr 11, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess they do...
Muslims constitute the nationalities in the North Caucasus residing between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea: Adyghe, Balkars, Chechens, Circassians, Ingush, Kabardin, Karachay, and numerous Dagestani peoples. Also, in the middle of the Volga Basin reside populations of Tatars and Bashkirs, the vast majority of whom are Muslims. There are over 5,000 registered religious Muslim organizations (divided into Sunni, Shia and Sufi groups), which is over one sixth of the number of registered Russian Orthodox religious organizations of about 29,268 (As of December 2006).
And you tell me this why?

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#566 Apr 11, 2013
Yew,'i' was wondering that also...
Swabaukee69 the 'research' man +?+.
Did he or has he ever explained anything to anybody that he starts his "sh*t" about?
*=* NO!*=*
Unless it's an insult he's clueless.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#567 Apr 11, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
And you tell me this why?
Lol...nevermind.

Maybe if you read it tomorrow when you're sober you'll get it.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#568 Apr 11, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Yew,'i' was wondering that also...
Swabaukee69 the 'research' man +?+.
Did he or has he ever explained anything to anybody that he starts his "sh*t" about?
*=* NO!*=*
Unless it's an insult he's clueless.
Well if it ain't BaghdadHillbilly, Topix' number 1 racist.

Hey, I was meaning to ask you - when you move to Baghdad, will your goats be accompanying you or will you leave them behind?

“Curious? You should be!”

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#569 Apr 11, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...nevermind.
Maybe if you read it tomorrow when you're sober you'll get it.
It's pointless that you tell me that because I already know who's muslim in Russia and who's not.You need to sober up and then you might realize that someone from Bulgaria knows a lot more about Russia than you do.

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#570 Apr 11, 2013
which brings the world of things becomes totally crazy

“Curious? You should be!”

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#572 Apr 11, 2013
NurseRatched wrote:
<quoted text>you need to start stating your source of copy and paste.
What he says is true,just pointless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things Not To Say In Bed (Oct '11) 16 min SLY WEST 2,928
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 21 min Charles Idemi 164,215
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 37 min SLY WEST 29,134
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 38 min I Am No One_ 162,998
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 54 min Grace Nerissa 618
News Thief smashes car window but leaves $1 million ... 1 hr Stephany McDowell 1
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 1 hr Grace Nerissa 32,039
REAL motorcycle traveling stories. 1 hr Mega Monster 31
DILF Sets 30 minute record 1 hr Stephany McDowell 13
More from around the web