“Curious? You should be!”

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#346 Apr 8, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFGDAO...never heard of the Crusades, huh? How about the Holy War? Or the Spanish Inquisition? Christianity has been the most bloody and violent religious faction in human history. How about all the attacks on abortion clinics? Here's a short list of your so-called Christian "peace as a root":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terror...
The statement attributed to Jesus "I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword" has been interpreted by some as a call to arms to Christians. Does "an eye for an eye" ring any bells?
An adherent of Islam is called a Muslim.
All Muslims believe that God is one and incomparable and the purpose of existence is to love and serve God.
I'm not defending Islam - but I am defending the truth - and what you're claiming is not the truth. Christianity has a much long list and older history of violence than Islam.
Ever heard of Christian holy war lately?Don't give me the Crusades as an argument.That was a very long time ago.Look at the situation now.The only ones who fight in the name of God are the Muslims.They are permanently stuck back in the dark ages.

“Curious? You should be!”

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#347 Apr 8, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Financial mess?"
Like the Dow at an all time high? New housing starts at a 4-year high? How about the decrease in unemployment and increase in jobs?
Yeah, that's a mess alright...what country do you "wish" you lived in?
Are you the only one not aware that the stock market is being artificially inflated?I have no dream country I live where I'm at.Problems are global so there isn't really a safe place.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#348 Apr 8, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard of Christian holy war lately?Don't give me the Crusades as an argument.That was a very long time ago.Look at the situation now.The only ones who fight in the name of God are the Muslims.They are permanently stuck back in the dark ages.
Or, how about the abortion clinic bombings? During the twentieth century, members of extremist groups such as the Army of God began executing attacks against abortion clinics and doctors across the United States.

Or, God forbid - the KKK? They were explicitly Christian terrorist in ideology, basing their beliefs on a "religious foundation" in Christianity.

The Montana Freemen were a Christian Patriot movement based outside the town of Jordan, Montana. The members of the group referred to their land as "Justus Township" and had declared themselves no longer under the authority of any outside government. They became the center of public attention in 1996 when they engaged in a prolonged armed standoff with agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Hutaree was a Christian militia group based in Adrian, Michigan. In 2010, after an FBI agent infiltrated the group, nine of its members were indicted by a federal grand jury in Detroit on charges of seditious conspiracy to use of improvised explosive devices, teaching the use of explosive materials, and possessing a firearm during a crime of violence.

The Posse Comitatus (from the Latin phrase meaning "force of the county") is a loosely organized far right social movement that opposes the United States federal government and believes in localism. There is no single national group, and local units are autonomous.

Posse charters were issued in 1969 in Portland, Oregon, by Henry Lamont Beach, "a retired dry cleaner and one-time member of the Silver Shirts, a Nazi-inspired organization that was established in America after Hitler took power in Germany". William Potter Gale has been described by one expert as the founder of the movement. Some Posse members embraced the anti-semitic and white supremacist beliefs of Christian Identity. Some believe that the U.S. Federal government is illegitimate and in the hands of "ZOG", an alleged Jewish conspiracy.

Yeah, Christians - what's not to like about them?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#349 Apr 8, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the only one not aware that the stock market is being artificially inflated?I have no dream country I live where I'm at.Problems are global so there isn't really a safe place.
Lol...yeah, my stock portfolio is artificially inflating my bank account.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#350 Apr 8, 2013
And...tell me this, when was the last time you ever heard of a Muslim Cleric convicted of being a pediphile?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sex_abu...

“Curious? You should be!”

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#351 Apr 8, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, how about the abortion clinic bombings? During the twentieth century, members of extremist groups such as the Army of God began executing attacks against abortion clinics and doctors across the United States.
Or, God forbid - the KKK? They were explicitly Christian terrorist in ideology, basing their beliefs on a "religious foundation" in Christianity.
The Montana Freemen were a Christian Patriot movement based outside the town of Jordan, Montana. The members of the group referred to their land as "Justus Township" and had declared themselves no longer under the authority of any outside government. They became the center of public attention in 1996 when they engaged in a prolonged armed standoff with agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Hutaree was a Christian militia group based in Adrian, Michigan. In 2010, after an FBI agent infiltrated the group, nine of its members were indicted by a federal grand jury in Detroit on charges of seditious conspiracy to use of improvised explosive devices, teaching the use of explosive materials, and possessing a firearm during a crime of violence.
The Posse Comitatus (from the Latin phrase meaning "force of the county") is a loosely organized far right social movement that opposes the United States federal government and believes in localism. There is no single national group, and local units are autonomous.
Posse charters were issued in 1969 in Portland, Oregon, by Henry Lamont Beach, "a retired dry cleaner and one-time member of the Silver Shirts, a Nazi-inspired organization that was established in America after Hitler took power in Germany". William Potter Gale has been described by one expert as the founder of the movement. Some Posse members embraced the anti-semitic and white supremacist beliefs of Christian Identity. Some believe that the U.S. Federal government is illegitimate and in the hands of "ZOG", an alleged Jewish conspiracy.
Yeah, Christians - what's not to like about them?
Whole Muslim governments rule based on Islam.No Christian government do so.This is what I mean.

“Curious? You should be!”

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#352 Apr 8, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
And...tell me this, when was the last time you ever heard of a Muslim Cleric convicted of being a pediphile?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sex_abu...
This is because Islam favors the rape of women and children.Instead of convicting a muslim for molestation of a child,they force the child to marry the pervert.If they refuse,they murder them.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21148...
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/afghan-gi...

“Curious? You should be!”

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#353 Apr 8, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...yeah, my stock portfolio is artificially inflating my bank account.
Have you heard of the QE?You better hope you've turned those stocks into money before it's too late.
http://investorplace.com/2012/12/beware-the-q...
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/afghan-gi...

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#354 Apr 8, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Whole Muslim governments rule based on Islam.No Christian government do so.This is what I mean.
Many countries in the world have official religions. Most of the kingdoms of Europe do, as does Iceland, Greece, some Cantons in Switzerland, Argentina, and some of the countries in Central America. Many of the countries in Africa and the Middle East have Islam as their state religion, and there are a few countries like Thailand that are officially Buddhist.

Now, as for countries that are actually theocracies, where the laws and policies are dictated exclusively or primarily by religion, that list is much smaller. Iran, Vatican City, Saudi Arabia and Bhutan. Notrice that Iran and Saudi Arabia are the only Middle East countries that are thocracies. The political system of the Islamic Republic (Iran) is based on the 1979 Constitution. Accordingly, it is the duty of the Islamic government to furnish all citizens with equal and appropriate opportunities, to provide them with work, and to satisfy their essential needs, so that the course of their progress may be assured.

Your statement is still flawed - Saudi Arabia is the only country in the world that has Shariah Law as its primary law.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#355 Apr 8, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you heard of the QE?You better hope you've turned those stocks into money before it's too late.
http://investorplace.com/2012/12/beware-the-q...
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/afghan-gi...
LMFGDAO...I change my protfolio constantly based on what I read on a public forum.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#356 Apr 8, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
This is because Islam favors the rape of women and children.Instead of convicting a muslim for molestation of a child,they force the child to marry the pervert.If they refuse,they murder them.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21148...
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/afghan-gi...
Blogs are not in any way, shape or form a dependable source of news or facts.

Try again.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#357 Apr 8, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
This is because Islam favors the rape of women and children.Instead of convicting a muslim for molestation of a child,they force the child to marry the pervert.If they refuse,they murder them.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21148...
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/afghan-gi...
Your articles provided does not back your claim that Islam favors rape of women and children.

I'm only giving you one more chance to provide proof - after that, I'm removing this thread from my tracker - you can then argue with yourself.

“You think so?”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#358 Apr 8, 2013
I disagree Milena N, depending on what your invested in whether it's wiser to convert stocks into cash or not.
WHY?
If 'American dollars' should no longer be the currency used as the world standard or the inflation rate makes them worthless, actual productive establishments through out the world will still be producing 'real' assists.

“You think so?”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#359 Apr 8, 2013
PS; LMAO ... people will always still need toilet paper. "Trade you a fish or a chicken for a roll.
How about a couple potatoes?

“Curious? You should be!”

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#360 Apr 8, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many countries in the world have official religions. Most of the kingdoms of Europe do, as does Iceland, Greece, some Cantons in Switzerland, Argentina, and some of the countries in Central America. Many of the countries in Africa and the Middle East have Islam as their state religion, and there are a few countries like Thailand that are officially Buddhist.
Now, as for countries that are actually theocracies, where the laws and policies are dictated exclusively or primarily by religion, that list is much smaller. Iran, Vatican City, Saudi Arabia and Bhutan. Notrice that Iran and Saudi Arabia are the only Middle East countries that are thocracies. The political system of the Islamic Republic (Iran) is based on the 1979 Constitution. Accordingly, it is the duty of the Islamic government to furnish all citizens with equal and appropriate opportunities, to provide them with work, and to satisfy their essential needs, so that the course of their progress may be assured.
Your statement is still flawed - Saudi Arabia is the only country in the world that has Shariah Law as its primary law.
And who's Ayatollah Khamenei?Ruled by constitution!Give me a fcking break!The only religion approved in Iran is Islam.The rest are constantly persecuted and chased out.

“Curious? You should be!”

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#361 Apr 8, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
I disagree Milena N, depending on what your invested in whether it's wiser to convert stocks into cash or not.
WHY?
If 'American dollars' should no longer be the currency used as the world standard or the inflation rate makes them worthless, actual productive establishments through out the world will still be producing 'real' assists.
The stocks will crush first then the dollar.That's how it works.

“Curious? You should be!”

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#362 Apr 8, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFGDAO...I change my protfolio constantly based on what I read on a public forum.
Well,you can only blame yourself if you wait to learn this from a public forum.

“Curious? You should be!”

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#363 Apr 8, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blogs are not in any way, shape or form a dependable source of news or facts.
Try again.
Ya,okay,I'll go and ask the Ayatollah what's true and what's not,LMAO!

“Curious? You should be!”

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#364 Apr 8, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your articles provided does not back your claim that Islam favors rape of women and children.
I'm only giving you one more chance to provide proof - after that, I'm removing this thread from my tracker - you can then argue with yourself.
Quran 65:1 O Prophet, when you [and the believers] divorce women, divorce them for their prescribed waiting—period and count the waiting—period accurately ... 4 And if you are in doubt about those of your women who have despaired of menstruation,(you should know that) their waiting period is three months, and the same applies to those who have not menstruated as yet. As for pregnant women, their period ends when they have delivered their burden.(Maududi, vol. 5, pp. 599 and 617, emphasis added)
Mohamed himself married Aisha when she was 6.
Islam forbids eating pork but allows sex slavery.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#365 Apr 8, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,you can only blame yourself if you wait to learn this from a public forum.
That's why I continue to make money from my stocks - I never listen to public forum posters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min Times are a Changing 146,814
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 4 min Crazy Jae 5,499
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 6 min Crazy Jae 25,414
What's your tip for the day? 9 min Petal Power 1,007
Big dawg 10 min Petal Power 532
I love you because.............. (Mar '09) 15 min Petal Power 4,445
Man wanted for robbery arrested at Frisbee tourney 16 min Evilgelicalling 1
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 16 min -Lea- 20,017
Woman Surprised to Find Dead Body in Her Trunk 1 hr Evilgelicalling 12
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••