Shariah Law ^(~

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

South Bend, IN

#302 Apr 6, 2013
A Living Wage is what you earn by developing a skill that makes you worth more than Minimum Wage.

“Curious? You should be!”

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#303 Apr 6, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>And again, if those corporations paid taxes, those other programs wouldn't have to suffer. Social Security, BTW, isn't funded by the government and taxes. It's funded by workers.
If governments can take peoples' personal savings do you think they'd hesitate on Social Security?You need to take a look at what's happening around the world.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#304 Apr 6, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
The farmer that I buy hay from has a small
cattle ranch. He keeps trying to talk me into
buying one of the calves he sells in the spring.
$200.00 and he says you slaughter them in a yr
or so and the meat beats the hell out of buying
it in the store.
Problem is...I can't slaughter an animal that
I raise. And I know it would tear the kids up.
They'd have the damn thing named the first day and
it would end up being another pet that I pour
hundreds of dollars into a month. LOL
When the time comes, you can tell the kids that "Elsie" went to live on a farm...upstate...where she can run around the fields with her friends...

“Curious? You should be!”

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#305 Apr 6, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say they were. Neither are some Americans less human than others. Some posters are more obtuse than others though.
Greece is nothing like America. Their main resources are beaches and sunshine. When the rest of Europe is doing well, Greece does well because folks come to visit. As Europe goes, so goes Greece.
You're in denial.EU's economy is the largest in the world.If they can go down so can we.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#306 Apr 6, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in denial.EU's economy is the largest in the world.If they can go down so can we.
I'll remind you that YOU were talking about Greece, not the EU.

“Curious? You should be!”

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#308 Apr 6, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I'll remind you that YOU were talking about Greece, not the EU.
Same as talking about Detroit,USA.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#309 Apr 6, 2013
NurseRatched wrote:
<quoted text>We had 2 deer to help feed us during the winter, plus about 9 rabbits, squirrels and all the fish my son caught during the summer. We raise chickens and I grow my own garden. I am grateful my son likes to hunt
None of the guys in my family hunt.
Meaning my husband and 2 sons. My grandfather
and uncles did but my guys are like me. They
don't care much for killing.
My grandfather also kept rabbits. I'm the oldest
grand kid and after I was born he had to get rid
of them. They said I wouldn't stay away from them
and had the whole hutch named so he couldn't kill
any of them. lol
But my guys are good shots so if they had to actually
feed us they could. Until then I'll keep buying it
from Krogers.
I am going to plant a small garden this year.
The 3 dollar tomato was terrible. It had no taste
at all...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#310 Apr 6, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>When the time comes, you can tell the kids that "Elsie" went to live on a farm...upstate...where she can run around the fields with her friends...
Yeah....that might work...right up until
they notice all of the meat in the freezer. lol

I'll check into that Milena. I still can't raise
it but maybe buy it from him grown and have someone
slaughter it for me.
It Would have to be healthier. Esp considering
all of the hormones and antibiotics they pump into
our meat supply.
That crap is very unhealthy.

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#311 Apr 6, 2013
Who gives a'[email protected]%k' about this law!!!

Oh sorry - wrong page..
thought it was

"Does anybody give a f%#k?" thread(:

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#312 Apr 6, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
None of the guys in my family hunt.
Meaning my husband and 2 sons. My grandfather
and uncles did but my guys are like me. They
don't care much for killing.
My grandfather also kept rabbits. I'm the oldest
grand kid and after I was born he had to get rid
of them. They said I wouldn't stay away from them
and had the whole hutch named so he couldn't kill
any of them. lol
But my guys are good shots so if they had to actually
feed us they could. Until then I'll keep buying it
from Krogers.
I am going to plant a small garden this year.
The 3 dollar tomato was terrible. It had no taste
at all...
A LOT of our tomatoes come from Florida which may have the sunshine but doesn't have the soil for tomatoes. This is from a year ago when slavery was found to still be in operation in the Florida tomato fields:

http://thecnnfreedomproject.blogs.cnn.com/201...

“Curious? You should be!”

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#313 Apr 6, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah....that might work...right up until
they notice all of the meat in the freezer. lol
I'll check into that Milena. I still can't raise
it but maybe buy it from him grown and have someone
slaughter it for me.
It Would have to be healthier. Esp considering
all of the hormones and antibiotics they pump into
our meat supply.
That crap is very unhealthy.
It's always the best to buy from people who have small farms,especially if you know the people.You just can't beat that.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#314 Apr 6, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah....that might work...right up until
they notice all of the meat in the freezer. lol
I'll check into that Milena. I still can't raise
it but maybe buy it from him grown and have someone
slaughter it for me.
It Would have to be healthier. Esp considering
all of the hormones and antibiotics they pump into
our meat supply.
That crap is very unhealthy.
There was a big, ol' Iowa pig farmer on Colbert the other night talking about his book and his raising of pigs of Russian and Chinese *heritage*. You know Colbert and his jokes- I wish the guy had had more time to talk. The gist of it was that he was a free range pig farmer who used animals with good DNA and fed and treated them with respect to make a tender, juicy meat that is (evidently) nowhere near resembling the crappy pork available to us these days via corporate farming. Is it THAT hard to treat animals with dignity and NOT shoot them full of drugs that would get an athlete suspended from his sport?

“Curious? You should be!”

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#315 Apr 6, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I'll remind you that YOU were talking about Greece, not the EU.
There's a great Greek song.I suggest you translate the text underneath.They have a good message to all of us.
http://youtu.be/A86wOqWGp0I

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#316 Apr 7, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>A LOT of our tomatoes come from Florida which may have the sunshine but doesn't have the soil for tomatoes. This is from a year ago when slavery was found to still be in operation in the Florida tomato fields:
http://thecnnfreedomproject.blogs.cnn.com/201...
.."doesn't have the soil for tomatoes"....Really?....D on't believe everything you read.....I live in the same county and can grow a much wider range of plantlife, than i ever could in Michigan......

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#317 Apr 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>.."doesn't have the soil for tomatoes"....Really?....D on't believe everything you read.....I live in the same county and can grow a much wider range of plantlife, than i ever could in Michigan......
Sure, you can grow them. It's all a matter of taste:

http://www.thenation.com/blog/162307/trouble-... #
IL Trolls Local 318

United States

#318 Apr 7, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, you can grow them. It's all a matter of taste:
http://www.thenation.com/blog/162307/trouble-... #
Puttin' in another 23 hour day here, Ferret? Man, your union must really SUCK! What ever happened to the 40 hour trolling week????

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#319 Apr 7, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>An American.
Not a very bright one.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#320 Apr 7, 2013
My shadoe doesn't comprehend irony!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#321 Apr 7, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, you can grow them. It's all a matter of taste:
http://www.thenation.com/blog/162307/trouble-... #
Sound's a tad arrogant, eh?....Is that how you feel, through experience.....or because that is what the article tell's you? I might ask, just how many types of Florida tomatoes, you have sampled?

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#323 Apr 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Sound's a tad arrogant, eh?....Is that how you feel, through experience.....or because that is what the article tell's you? I might ask, just how many types of Florida tomatoes, you have sampled?
Too many! But, it's just me, thousands of other people and the writers and chefs who agree. That's all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name something that gets past around (Feb '14) 9 min Brandiiiiiiii 1,065
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 13 min Brandiiiiiiii 5,994
Word Association (Mar '10) 13 min -Papa-Smurf- 22,776
Word Association (Jun '10) 15 min -Papa-Smurf- 32,771
"3 Syllable" Word s - A-Z" 16 min Brandiiiiiiii 64
One Word (Jan '09) 17 min -Papa-Smurf- 18,406
**4 Syllable Word A-Z** (Jul '12) 17 min Brandiiiiiiii 980
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min wichita-rick 226,122
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 40 min F_R_E_D 32,515
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 40 min Brandiiiiiiii 6,767
More from around the web