Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

I completely hate and detest Laci Rae's tree. I want to set it on fire.
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

I am obsessed and insanely jealous of everyone hovering over my man, <drapes hand over brow and falls back on chair devastated> DeVine. ALl you Bi* ches... stay away, he's mine mine mine all mine!!

ROTLFMBO
Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

I don't think M69 and all the other marine and navy guys really talked yesterday, I think it was all prerecorded and someone pressed play and when someone "real" replies a guy in the middle of NO WHERE gets a flash on his iphone and he answers but he gets PAID! Then he presses play, for the conversation to continue...

LOL

“Gone Fishin', bye!”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.......¿.......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

I'm so rich I don't have to work on Sundays, just don't have nothing better to do.
Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

I don't lie EVER!
Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

I'm a complusive liar, I even do research before I lie.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

QuiteCrazy wrote:
I'm a complusive liar, I even do research before I lie.
THAT I do BELIEVE... your lunch is ready...a bowl of FRUIT LOOPS..
Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> THAT I do BELIEVE... your lunch is ready...a bowl of FRUIT LOOPS..
So unfair! You ate them first! How could you? How could you offer me an empty bowl of Fruit Loops no less! Those round litte puffs of sugary delights that well joyful memories of morning breakfast with my 12 brothers and sisters, and that other one, I can't remember...
Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Katherina wrote:
Yep...Rosie is "definately' THROUGH alright....
I have made many real friends on this site and those friends are the reason I still come here from time to time..
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TVDP1DI...
You're doing really horrible at this! Tell me the TRUTH!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

I am really the daughter of a Saudi King. I was sent here as a spy to experiment with silly Americans. My father said most Americans can't be bought but I should find the few who can and work on them. As a professional opera singer I have a lot of contacts.
You better watch out.
Hoosier Hillbilly

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Tell me the TRUTH!....on a tell me a lie thread;
Are you 'nuts'?

Ops!..'i' forgot***“Squirrels takin a break”

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

"Well! I never........" :)
Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Tell me the TRUTH!....on a tell me a lie thread;
Are you 'nuts'?
Ops!..'i' forgot***“Squirrels takin a break”
LOL.. Perhaps I aloud I asked for the TRUTH, but alluded for a lie.

I know the truth, QQ and HH are terribly in-love and race around with other monikers professing their undying love ... <tears in her eyes>love stories are soo tragic... HH enslaved for getting to "hot" and now, a gray BOX! His Queen, wanders searching, hoping to find him one day..

LOL
Hoosier Hillbilly

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

You mean like you and de vine or is it Vee?
Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Katherina wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes, "not often", Wildbluerose will CUSS
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TP47CCO...
:::
Hey bitch fuckoffanddie... what the hell do you know about me? Huh come on lets hear it once and for all.. You smear you pathertic shit all over offbeat whining and crying over your freakish attachment to Ozzie.. You whine and cry about Beth every chance you get you do nothing but bitch and complain about Topix all day and night. You attack every poster who ever tried to be a friend to you.. I live in your head rent free each and everyday of you pathetic existance... It's way to crowded in there what with the 300 plus profiles all screaming to be let out... I don't give roses any name at all... That is left to the cultivators... So in words I am sure you understand GOFuckYourself because you are nothing but a ragged out canyon of a pussy.. Good luck living cause bitchwhen you die hell has a special place for Freaks just like you...I rarely post at all anymore and you just can't wait to see my name.. So you can stalk me and say something you think matters.. Well News flash you lowlife freak... Nothing you say matters.. Not to me or anyone else.. So how about you just drop dead and do the whole freakin' earth a favor...
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T9QEJLR... #
Just another Rose wrote:
Hey bitch fuckoffanddie... what the hell do you know about me? Huh come on lets hear it once and for all.. You smear you pathertic shit all over offbeat whining and crying over your freakish attachment to Ozzie.. You whine and cry about Beth every chance you get you do nothing but bitch and complain about Topix all day and night. You attack every poster who ever tried to be a friend to you.. I live in your head rent free each and everyday of you pathetic existance... It's way to crowded in there what with the 300 plus profiles all screaming to be let out... I don't give roses any name at all... That is left to the cultivators... So in words I am sure you understand GOFuckYourself because you are nothing but a ragged out canyon of a pussy.. Good luck living cause bitchwhen you die hell has a special place for Freaks just like you...I rarely post at all anymore and you just can't wait to see my name.. So you can stalk me and say something you think matters.. Well News flash you lowlife freak... Nothing you say matters.. Not to me or anyone else.. So how about you just drop dead and do the whole freakin' earth a favor...
Dessa Rose wrote:
Reported
:::
"Ya Know freakshow I'd rather actually be insane than to be whatever thefuck you are...hahahahahahahaha"
wow... you're really not into this...
Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
You mean like you and de vine or is it Vee?
He told you!!!

That "bas*#$d, after everything we shared together! Howcould devulge to you the intimate inner workings of our love affair! Did he tell you about the wig too! Huh! HUH! Did he?!

Well, he told me he was bigger than you and that QQ thought so too!

rotflmbo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••