Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5651 Mar 31, 2014
No crush,,only care about a few as a friend..and friend ONLY.Nothing wrong with that..

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#5652 Mar 31, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
No crush,,only care about a few as a friend..and friend ONLY.Nothing wrong with that..
And here i thought i meant more to ya!!!:( lol ya" are one sweet' cool' funny' Chick!!! LY!! and a very BIG "HUG" for ya!!!!! ;)))))

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5653 Mar 31, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>And here i thought i meant more to ya!!!:( lol ya" are one sweet' cool' funny' Chick!!! LY!! and a very BIG "HUG" for ya!!!!! ;)))))
LY ..((HUGS))
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#5654 Mar 31, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
No crush,,only care about a few as a friend..and friend ONLY.Nothing wrong with that..
if you have a few... then i dont want it... you take your few... i care for one... you are obviously not him.
K_L_C

Duluth, GA

#5655 Apr 1, 2014
Yes, I love Charlie

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5656 Apr 1, 2014
I have to say I use to years ago.....things changes and we go our separate ways.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#5657 Apr 1, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
I have to say I use to years ago.....things changes and we go our separate ways.
That's true!! but ya" never forget who touched your heart!!! and things are funny in life!! ya" never know what could happen!!!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5658 Apr 1, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>That's true!! but ya" never forget who touched your heart!!! and things are funny in life!! ya" never know what could happen!!!
So true David... so true!!..I haven't forgot those who has touched my heart in many different ways.I remember them still and what we shared...can't take that away from me..

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#5659 Apr 1, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>So true David... so true!!..I haven't forgot those who has touched my heart in many different ways.I remember them still and what we shared...can't take that away from me..
Nope!!! ya" sure can't!! ;) Sorry time for me to get some sleep!! Ly!! ya" are very special too me and a lot of other people!!! ;)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5660 Apr 1, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope!!! ya" sure can't!! ;) Sorry time for me to get some sleep!! Ly!! ya" are very special too me and a lot of other people!!! ;)
LY..(HUGS))..sweet dreams dear

“Where the heart is.”

Level 1

Since: Apr 11

South Africa

#5661 Jun 28, 2014
I have not been on Topix for a very long time, so no, I have no crushes, although a few years back, I posted a lot with Nick24 and Pandadus, they were fun guys.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5662 Jun 28, 2014
american wild flowers wrote:
<quoted text>
if you have a few... then i dont want it... you take your few... i care for one... you are obviously not him.
Thank God I'm not a him...lol
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#5663 Jun 29, 2014
Only when they're around..........

&fe ature=related

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

#5664 Jun 29, 2014
Of course I do. ;)

“Fishin" in the Moonlight”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.......¿.......

#5665 Jun 29, 2014
Got crushed a couple times, that's about it regarding crushes.

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#5667 Jun 29, 2014
Hmmm,...Mine is Off Topix,...

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

#5668 Jun 29, 2014
Public Svc Announcement wrote:
<quoted text>You're a nice looking woman. Get out, get some fresh air. You're wasting your life on here looking for love. The last loser wasn't worth your time.
Ok..thanks.

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

#5669 Jun 29, 2014
I don't have a crush anymore. ;)

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

#5670 Jun 29, 2014
Wasted Time..:(

http://youtu.be/Fvt-Fc6uQjc
WILDFLOWER

United States

#5671 Jun 30, 2014
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
I don't have a crush anymore. ;)
Me neither. It must have been love...but, it's over now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Aura Mytha 116,742
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 7 min Weird 0ne 2 28,609
30,000 post wins (May '13) 10 min 40ish 1,826
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 16 min -patricia- 256
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Wolftracks 147,013
I'd rather... (Oct '11) 2 hr UnderstandPeople 1,827
Posting Etiquette (Feb '14) 2 hr Hey 264
What's your tip for the day? 3 hr wichita-rick 1,078
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 hr Enzo49 20,533
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 7 hr Enzo49 416
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 36,515
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••