Do you have a Topix crush?

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#3413 Feb 4, 2012
I painted a faux marble finish on a counter top last year. Some people take it for granite.

We should never take our loved ones for granite. Unless they're faux, that is.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#3414 Feb 4, 2012
Thanks tiger Lilly..I have alot of support from my friends here and there.This maybe someone that is in asylum or on a teather..Nothing else to do..but harrass me..I know 2 people that know my heart and soul in offbeat...You and HIM,Thanks a million..

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#3415 Feb 4, 2012
What's up with the mad judge it?

"Love may be blind but jealousy has 20-20 vision."

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#3416 Feb 4, 2012
Cheeka-Weeka wrote:
<quoted text>
Just be careful, there are a lot on here that play some pretty mean games.
Hi Cheeka..I am quickly finding that out..the hard way..its not all fun and games like I assumed..Most of my posts were from TS..........Live and Learn...I am learning something new everyday I live..and will do so until the day I am called home..and then it wont matter any more..Life as we knew ended..Take care.

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#3417 Feb 4, 2012
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
What's up with the mad judge it?
"Love may be blind but jealousy has 20-20 vision."
they came with me..I come complete with pretty decorations..you are right..Its not funny anymore..I should have stayed in *Bed*.........OH..I have a Crush still...even after all the nonsense here..Life goes on..

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

#3418 Feb 4, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
Thanks tiger Lilly..I have alot of support from my friends here and there.This maybe someone that is in asylum or on a teather..Nothing else to do..but harrass me..I know 2 people that know my heart and soul in offbeat...You and HIM,Thanks a million..
You are most welcome LL!!! Good, I am glad you are getting the support you need from friends. Trolls have RW issues that they try to solve in the cyber world. Yes, he and I do know your heart and soul and we do understand. Have a great rest of the weekend!!!

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#3419 Feb 4, 2012
Tiger Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
You are most welcome LL!!! Good, I am glad you are getting the support you need from friends. Trolls have RW issues that they try to solve in the cyber world. Yes, he and I do know your heart and soul and we do understand. Have a great rest of the weekend!!!
Hi again friend..Glad you know who I mean..You said 3 wasnt a crowd..That ment alot..That person is saying the same garbage on my home thread..Attracted more trolls.but my friends are there..I have known them 3 years..They also know me....[Lord have mercy!]..Take care.
Li llovers inc

New Zealand

#3420 Feb 4, 2012
Tiger Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
We love ya Lil!

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#3421 Feb 4, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>they came with me..I come complete with pretty decorations..you are right..Its not funny anymore..I should have stayed in *Bed*.........OH..I have a Crush still...even after all the nonsense here..Life goes on..
LOL! Not your fault Ll, have a nice day. ;)

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#3422 Feb 4, 2012
Li llovers inc wrote:
<quoted text>We love ya Lil!
Thanks whoever you are,,Nice name..Its Very clever!

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#3423 Feb 4, 2012
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Not your fault Ll, have a nice day. ;)
Guess not..Its out of my control..Color Livins up the place...Oh..Soo pretty!!

Level 8

If Not, Why Not!!!

#3424 Feb 4, 2012
Li llovers inc wrote:
<quoted text>We love ya Lil!
Wow....I haven't seen this in a long time......thanks....love you too!!!

Level 8

If Not, Why Not!!!

#3425 Feb 4, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>Hi again friend..Glad you know who I mean..You said 3 wasnt a crowd..That ment alot..That person is saying the same garbage on my home thread..Attracted more trolls.but my friends are there..I have known them 3 years..They also know me....[Lord have mercy!]..Take care.
Hello again LL!!! Oh yes, I do know who you mean. We three make a good team. Cyber stalker trolls are the worst.....they will follow you all over Topix. Just remember what I said in my PM's. Have a great evening!!!

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#3426 Feb 4, 2012
Tiger Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello again LL!!! Oh yes, I do know who you mean. We three make a good team. Cyber stalker trolls are the worst.....they will follow you all over Topix. Just remember what I said in my PM's. Have a great evening!!!
I had a feeling you would say only good things i want to hear..Concerning,all involved..[US 3]..I thank GOD above for your presence in my Life...Just who I needed...anf tmailing is great..I will be around,,Not stepping out anytime soon..PEACE....

“Unfurl my Petals”

Level 3

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3427 Feb 4, 2012
slavewannabe wrote:
<quoted text>Just found my new crush
That's sweet of you. Thanks. But you might want to think twice about crushing on a girl as outspoken as me. On the other hand, if loyalty, concern for others and a healthy libido are of interest to you, then maybe I am reasonable crush material after all! lol

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#3428 Feb 4, 2012
MISS GRUNDY SAID--->
"It's very high-minded of you to suggest that Lifelover consider the feelings of those who love her. I'm sure that she does but I see no reason why she can't have a crush just like so many others at this thread. It's a crush. It's not as though she is bedding some man behind her husband's back.

Every real woman has romance in her soul. It's often the major difference between us and the men who take us for granted. I for one am glad that Lifelover has someone to daydream about occasionally. It harms no one else and it provides a little balm for the harsh realities of daily life.

Do a little research and you will undoubtedly conclude that I am well on the way to being a shameless harlot. I can live with that. But I am not heartless. And I am no hypocrite.

Lifelover - I wish you well." MY REPLY---> [Thanks for the kind words...I have no crushes..none whatsoever...]

“Unfurl my Petals”

Level 3

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3429 Feb 4, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
[Thanks for the kind words...I have no crushes..none whatsoever...]
That's fine, honey. I'm sure it's not compulsory to have a crush. I was just concerned at how ceratin people seemed to be on your case. I hope you are happy and that you're having a good weekend.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3430 Feb 4, 2012
"Faults are like headlights on a car; those of others always seem more glaring then our own."
Laura Beffy

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3431 Feb 4, 2012
That's quite a load for your Gerbil Dick Pie. I see ya done got yourself another profile. Sorry you have no Life and you seem so interested in mine. My advice to you....Go get a life cause ya ain't got one chasing ppl or answering to yourself around here.
Miss Grundy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. I have taken the time to trawl through the archives at this forum after reading your post. Talk about revisionist history.
You make Beth sound like a cross between a sweet liitle old spinster and a saint. She may not be married, but she certainly shares a bed with someone she calls her man and she often refers to her sex life with him. That's fine by me, but it doesn't entitle her to disparage the lives and loves of others.
Sure she speaks her mind. I guess that's a virtue but not when it demonstrates callous indifference to the feelings of others - like Lifelover - and not when it is a crazy mix of poor grammar, lousy spelling and a good deal of unladylike language.
And it's definitely a case of the pot calling the kettle black for dear, sweet Beth to chastise others for cyber-infidelity. Once upon a time, she had no qualms about flirting with Adrian - even going so far as to fall in love with him. Then, when he wearied of her, she became a woman scorned and - like any scorned woman - she became his sworn enemy and dogs his footsteps to this very day. Even though she is now in a relationship, thoughts of Adrian still consume her beyond the point of rationality.
It's very high-minded of you to suggest that Lifelover consider the feelings of those who love her. I'm sure that she does but I see no reason why she can't have a crush just like so many others at this thread. It's a crush. It's not as though she is bedding some man behind her husband's back.
Every real woman has romance in her soul. It's often the major difference between us and the men who take us for granted. I for one am glad that Lifelover has someone to daydream about occasionally. It harms no one else and it provides a little balm for the harsh realities of daily life.
Do a little research and you will undoubtedly conclude that I am well on the way to being a shameless harlot. I can live with that. But I am not heartless. And I am no hypocrite.
Lifelover - I wish you well.
Malone

Dacula, GA

#3432 Feb 4, 2012
Not anymore.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congressional Black Caucus 8 min Faith 2
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 28 min Faith 225,429
I've never in my life seen so much BS 30 min Hoosier Hillbilly 44
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 32 min Hoosier Hillbilly 223,049
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 34 min wichita-rick 2,345
Internet: Friend or Foe? 55 min Faith 10
The Onion 56 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Denny CranesPlace 31,052
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 3 hr harrypaul1 6,581
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 7 hr Princess Hey 150,666