“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#2526 Jan 1, 2012
Area51alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Change your name to lame amd slow!
Freakin' Area51alert...missing an Alien...go fetch!

“Let her cry, for she's a Lady”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Let her dream, she's a Child

#2527 Jan 1, 2012
Sentinel wrote:
I'm Sentinel.... male, 38, single, no kids, silly at times, have travelled quite a lot but not lately, likes classic rock/classic hard rock, will be a future lotto winner I'm sure(gotta have faith).....also has a registered topix profile hardly used anymore and at least 2 women on offbeat knows that name/profile(I think only 2...lol)...drives a Honda Civic and a new Ford F150...willing to move anywhere except Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen etc(you get the pic)...and lastly believes a man should share in half the household chores and at least once a week his woman should have a warm bubble bath prepared by him with rose petals and wine.
Any potential 'crushers' out there?...lol
How do you look in Blue Jeans (and I do not mean so baggy they fall off) and a t-shirt? How about in a suit? lol

Can you dance? Do you know how to ask for directions if you get lost? Can you re-fold one of those bloody Triple-A maps? Oh, can you READ a map? Do you KNOW where the laundry hamper is? Where is the towel you used, when you got out of the shower?

;o)

Happy MEW Year

Cherish Your Loved Ones.
( my 1st and only Topi crush before will not win, I will crush, AGAIN!)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#2528 Jan 1, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-7MfHsLT9hYXX Heres that VIDEO that My Billy posted 3 months ago...Colorado Chick..Its very heartbreaking for all involved!!Thanks Billy..I saved this..
Thank you, but I personally cannot watch anyone being hurt in any format...thanks, but sorry.

Level 6

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2529 Jan 1, 2012
COLOCHICK is a smelly fussy.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#2530 Jan 1, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, but I personally cannot watch anyone being hurt in any format...thanks, but sorry.
The home was the only thing hurt.Everyone was completely out of the way...I promise you,,i just watched it agin,,its just shocking,thats all..My Billy thought it was Funny to post this video on this CRUSH THREAD!!! What a Guy! He does make Me SMILE...it comes from within..Watch the video...friend.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#2531 Jan 1, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>The home was the only thing hurt.Everyone was completely out of the way...I promise you,,i just watched it agin,,its just shocking,thats all..My Billy thought it was Funny to post this video on this CRUSH THREAD!!! What a Guy! He does make Me SMILE...it comes from within..Watch the video...friend.
Okay then...i will, only cuz I am going on your word, that it's only the house being demolished..but then again, maybe not..cuz, the folks who own the house, their hearts are broken by the destruction of their beloved home,even it was by accident...so will pass on that...sorry.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#2532 Jan 1, 2012
Area51alert wrote:
COLOCHICK is a smelly fussy.
I FREAKIN' HEARD THAT....just for that this "spark' of alien energy is going back to her own planet for a spell....TALK TO THE HAND!! oh that's right,don't have one...I communicate with my telepathic thoughts that enter an electronic device that is sooo super sensitive, it can pick up a tranmission a zillion light years away..and type it on the computer...ask Purple Gurl..she knows the inside scoop..you may have human fingers to type, but what you lack is human compassion...GUESS I GOT YOUR SHARE!HAVE A FREAKIN' NICE DAY ON YOUR PLANET....Zoom, Zap, OUTASITE!!

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#2533 Jan 1, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>Okay then...i will, only cuz I am going on your word, that it's only the house being demolished..but then again, maybe not..cuz, the folks who own the house, their hearts are broken by the destruction of their beloved home,even it was by accident...so will pass on that...sorry.
I have a crush,,and I am not telling..I might haven given it away..[by accident.].I am ok..

“Cogito ergo sum!”

Level 4

Since: Jul 11

Mountains

#2535 Jan 1, 2012
kyle wrote:
I told yall i like taylor from the interweb topix
Well kyle....if you get crushed by taylor just crush back.
my topix crush is...never mind...U might tell the Count & i'd have 2 hide my face!

“Just me.......”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2537 Jan 1, 2012
Countess Facetious wrote:
<quoted text>Well kyle....if you get crushed by taylor just crush back.
my topix crush is...never mind...U might tell the Count & i'd have 2 hide my face!
Countess, you and I might be crushing on the same person...but I'll never tell!! lol

“Just me.......”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2539 Jan 1, 2012
kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
The taylor who is on the interweb
Search up topix taylor then tell me
Tell you what?

“Cogito ergo sum!”

Level 4

Mountains

#2540 Jan 1, 2012
MLR29 wrote:
<quoted text>Countess, you and I might be crushing on the same person...but I'll never tell!! lol
Might be....he could crush on me any time...well, um only in my mind!

“Do Not Touch”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

The Belly :-p

#2541 Jan 1, 2012
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>Yes!
Ok lets get back on topic!
I`m still crushing on Belle!
I thought I heard my name. Ummmm ...... I had Wabbit for my New Years Dinner !! With a little Crushed spice on top.

“CANDY IS DANDY”

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

BUT LIQUOR IS QUICKER

#2542 Jan 1, 2012
Crushed by Crush!:-(

“Cogito ergo sum!”

Level 4

Mountains

#2543 Jan 1, 2012
Spartan 2 wrote:
Crushed by Crush!:-(
Ah! Spartan....you have such a puppy dog cute face, U look like U give big sloppy wet kisses. Crush on U. Lotsa Luck in 2012.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#2544 Jan 1, 2012
Belle E Flopp wrote:
<quoted text>I thought I heard my name. Ummmm ...... I had Wabbit for my New Years Dinner !! With a little Crushed spice on top.
Yes you had me for New Years Dinner! so did you like it all spiced up like that ? mm mmmm mmmmmmmmm

Level 6

Location hidden

#2545 Jan 1, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>I FREAKIN' HEARD THAT....just for that this "spark' of alien energy is going back to her own planet for a spell....TALK TO THE HAND!! oh that's right,don't have one...I communicate with my telepathic thoughts that enter an electronic device that is sooo super sensitive, it can pick up a tranmission a zillion light years away..and type it on the computer...ask Purple Gurl..she knows the inside scoop..you may have human fingers to type, but what you lack is human compassion...GUESS I GOT YOUR SHARE!HAVE A FREAKIN' NICE DAY ON YOUR PLANET....Zoom, Zap, OUTASITE!!
How can you hear when you are screaming while the Labrats stuff a probe up your snarky blowhole?

U freaky azztroid buzzard!
Sam

Dayton, OH

#2546 Jan 1, 2012
Area51alert wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you hear when you are screaming while the Labrats stuff a probe up your snarky blowhole?
U freaky azztroid buzzard!
Get lost, re tard.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2547 Jan 1, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>Get lost, re tard.
ROFL.....you need a probe too?

I am done with Snarky for now...so go play with your self.
Sam

Dayton, OH

#2548 Jan 1, 2012
Area51alert wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL.....you need a probe too?
I am done with Snarky for now...so go play with your self.
I'm not done with you yet.

Twit...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 5 min Crazy Jae 18,966
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min ms_Sweeter 165,219
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 6 min Crazy Jae 6,000
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 7 min KNIGHT DeVINE 5,189
" Tell me a secret"...... (Oct '14) 7 min Crazy Jae 319
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 8 min Judy 123 5,666
Play "end of the word" (Nov '08) 9 min Crazy Jae 24,272
Poll I secretly love Adrian DeVine...... (Aug '10) 26 min KNIGHT DeVINE 65
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 31 min Old Sam 12,076
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 1 hr Crazy Jae 2,229