Do you have a Topix crush?

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#2051 Oct 28, 2011
badman wrote:
<quoted text>He has a reputation of emotionally hurting women.
Dont you worry about it..HE did NOT hurt me..I am much Stronger that you think..We are GOOD!

“Peace & Goodwill”

Level 5

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2052 Oct 28, 2011
It's sad to see this thread go from crushing to trashing.

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2053 Oct 28, 2011
My avatar has a crush on Crazy Beautiful!!!
But she just treats him like an animal.

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#2054 Oct 28, 2011
Nick24 wrote:
Hi Nick,,How was it before??I am fairly new over here..I usually post in top stories,,somewheres... What are we suppose to do here??Tell me please.... Are we suppose to have a NEW crush every day?? My feelings go deep for whomever it is or shall be..Heck..One of my forever crushes is on a married man..Hes happily married to his soul-mate.Thats a different kind of crush..He is my dear Brother,I met on a different thread..But I mean no harm.It just is..Cant argue with that.....Take care.

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#2055 Oct 28, 2011
Oneluckygal wrote:
Troll^ Give it up, or at least use your own name.
Hi OneLuckyGal...Oh,,,so you know the troll.[we call them little people from the thread I came from..Sounds cute! Doesnt upset me,,Except they make a FOOL of themselves and dont realize it at the time..They read back,,and say,,"whoops,,there it is,,"What were they thinking? Why cant SOME just be themselves,,Carry on a normal conversation..I am sure,,we are all adults here..Unless children venture..Most are on FB..Peace hon..Take care!

“Peace & Goodwill”

Level 5

Location hidden

#2056 Oct 28, 2011
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Nick,,How was it before??I am fairly new over here..I usually post in top stories,,somewheres... What are we suppose to do here??Tell me please.... Are we suppose to have a NEW crush every day?? My feelings go deep for whomever it is or shall be..Heck..One of my forever crushes is on a married man..Hes happily married to his soul-mate.Thats a different kind of crush..He is my dear Brother,I met on a different thread..But I mean no harm.It just is..Cant argue with that.....Take care.
It could be that I'm wearing rose-coloured spectacles, but there once was a time when posts were tentative and tinged with a sweet innocence. You could sense growing attraction and there were fewer strident trolls.

No - there is no requirement to have a new crush every day. That would be fickle. Also, there is no requirement to come out and declare who your crush is. A few hints are always intriguing and trying to guess is part of the fun.

“Let her cry, for she's a Lady”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Let her dream, she's a Child

#2057 Oct 28, 2011
Nick24 wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no requirement to come out and declare who your crush is. A few hints are always intriguing and trying to guess is part of the fun.
Ooops, I screwed THAT up, lol. <bats baby blues>

When the thread gets sidetracked, pay it no mind, and do your best to carry on. There are enough threads to war on, quite clearly.

Poor Reader, maybe she just thinks you are *nuts* lol.

Cherish Your Loved Ones.
(off to dream...)

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#2058 Oct 28, 2011
Nick24 wrote:
<quoted text>
It could be that I'm wearing rose-coloured spectacles, but there once was a time when posts were tentative and tinged with a sweet innocence. You could sense growing attraction and there were fewer strident trolls.
No - there is no requirement to have a new crush every day. That would be fickle. Also, there is no requirement to come out and declare who your crush is. A few hints are always intriguing and trying to guess is part of the fun.
That it?????????? Ok..mine are going to be a secret..What a strange coincidence.........I am also wearing Rose colored glasses..The story of my life..Win some..Lose some.Cant please everybody.

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#2059 Oct 29, 2011
Nick24 wrote:
Yes it really is Nick, and if anyone has had their feelings hurt because of it, I am truely sorry, that was not my intentions when I created this thread.

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#2060 Oct 29, 2011
_Reader_ wrote:
My avatar has a crush on Crazy Beautiful!!!
But she just treats him like an animal.
But I'm an animal lover. ;)
Level 4

Location hidden

#2061 Oct 29, 2011
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
But I'm an animal lover. ;)
Mie two but bee carfil cuz yu can get arested for that.
cally man

Rutherford, TN

#2062 Oct 29, 2011
I've somehow become a Titty lover in the last year...oh yea ...morning everyone lol...

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2063 Oct 29, 2011
i have a crush......... he is just really lovely

“YO BOO”

Level 6

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#2064 Oct 29, 2011
stacked and proud wrote:
i have a crush......... he is just really lovely
I never knew

Level 8

Location hidden

#2065 Oct 29, 2011
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I never knew
lol

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#2066 Oct 29, 2011
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Good morning S&P. Have a great weekend. The Rangers lost :(

“Fresh Baked & Scrumptious ”

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Everyone Likes a Little THC

#2068 Oct 29, 2011
no

Level 8

Location hidden

#2069 Oct 29, 2011
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning S&P. Have a great weekend. The Rangers lost :(
hay hiya....... and good afternoon.....

sorry about the game....... never mind.....

“Peace & Goodwill”

Level 5

Location hidden

#2070 Oct 29, 2011
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it really is Nick, and if anyone has had their feelings hurt because of it, I am truely sorry, that was not my intentions when I created this thread.
Good Lord, Crazy Beautiful - not one iota of blame attaches to you. Almost every thread goes south sooner or later, I guess, and I think it was wonderful of you to open up this topic in the first place.

“Peace & Goodwill”

Level 5

Location hidden

#2071 Oct 29, 2011
cally man wrote:
I've somehow become a Titty lover in the last year...oh yea ...morning everyone lol...
lol - Cally - Has it really taken you all this time to discover breasts? "What next" I wonder.

And good morning to you too, mate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min wichita-rick 230,156
2words into 2new words (May '12) 10 min wichita-rick 9,394
Word association (Jun '07) 17 min wichita-rick 7,508
#Things You DON'T Want To Hear# (Aug '17) 26 min RachelsGonnaRach 749
* Things You Don't Want To See * 45 min greymouser 61
what bothers you the most (Jun '13) 47 min Sweet City Woman 842
News Three Weird Signs You Might Be Drinking Too Much 50 min wichita-rick 1