Plane Down

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#193 Mar 16, 2014
_Lizz_ wrote:
<quoted text>
whichever
not whichever you are suppose to guide and educate the youth , not be one

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#194 Mar 16, 2014
read:
A]....about an hour into the flight.

someone in the cockpit would have to turn a knob with multiple selections to the off position while pressing down at the same time, said John Goglia, a former member of the National Transportation Safety Board.....that's something a pilot would know how to do, but it could also be learned by someone who researched the plane on the Internet, he said.

B].ACARS

Another clue is that part of the Boeing 777's Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS) was shut off.

the system, which has two parts, is used to send short messages via a satellite or VHF radio to the airline's home base....the information part of the system was shut down, but not the transmission part. In most planes, the information part of the system can be shut down by hitting cockpit switches in sequence in order to get to a computer screen where an option must be selected using a keypad, said Goglia, an expert on aircraft maintenance.

That's also something a pilot would know how to do, but that could also be discovered through research, he said.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#195 Mar 16, 2014
_Lizz_ wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks lost in M. I just don't get this story a all. I've heard of planes disappearing flying over the bermuda triangle, whatever that's about. Could their be another bermuda triangle in these parts too? this to me would be hard to believe, but who knows?
Hello Elizabeth taylor.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#196 Mar 16, 2014
tallyho wrote:
read:
A]....about an hour into the flight.
someone in the cockpit would have to turn a knob with multiple selections to the off position while pressing down at the same time, said John Goglia, a former member of the National Transportation Safety Board.....that's something a pilot would know how to do, but it could also be learned by someone who researched the plane on the Internet, he said.
B].ACARS
Another clue is that part of the Boeing 777's Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS) was shut off.
the system, which has two parts, is used to send short messages via a satellite or VHF radio to the airline's home base....the information part of the system was shut down, but not the transmission part. In most planes, the information part of the system can be shut down by hitting cockpit switches in sequence in order to get to a computer screen where an option must be selected using a keypad, said Goglia, an expert on aircraft maintenance.
That's also something a pilot would know how to do, but that could also be discovered through research, he said.
very sophisticated thank you.
Grace Nerissa

Bray, Ireland

#197 Mar 16, 2014
I think I have solved, on my
own, what happened the missing plane-

It was hijacked by a band of leprechauns, fairies and goblins
and whisked off the the magic forest in
The Emerald Isle ... for a 'knees up' on St Patrick's Day:)
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#198 Mar 16, 2014
flip who just pulled up outside.... hmmm really real stalker trying to kill me so that they can take over whatever they THINK i own oh and by the way this asses that think they are assassins think i own American eagle outfitters.... they want to kill me and take over my life.... thanks you really ruined sisters really real life... yeah you really engaged angels really real death... hmmhmm.... thank you best effin thing that has ever happened to me sister
really appreciate it oh and by the way they did murder some one.... or alota some ones... good job jerks.... HERE I AM calling for help and love and peace. because i am the contract keeper. the day the contract was created he said ok joe sign her and put your sons name there and he looked at me and said now casey would you like to sign? and i said well pete how many names are going to be on that contract? he said i don't know between twenty or thirty.... and i said no pete i will be your dead yes ... thank you sir. oh and yeah you probably cant verify that with him because some body probably already murdered him and my sons father..... yeah.... i am seriouse..... go through these messages on here like i do every day.... some of them are just sickening. theres some really fucked up people out there
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#199 Mar 16, 2014
The Last Flight wrote:
Narrator:[Opening Narration] Witness Flight Lieutenant William Terrance Decker, Royal Flying Corps, returning from a patrol somewhere over France. The year is 1917. The problem is that the Lieutenant is hopelessly lost. Lieutenant Decker will soon discover that a man can be lost not only in terms of maps and miles, but also in time - and time in this case can be measured in eternities.
http://youtu.be/1g6RltYf_Sk
psyco stalker killer trying to kill people yeah the person that is righting these weird things is fffukin nutzo.... getting it all printed out and seriously calling secret service

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#200 Mar 16, 2014
now whom always spells righting for writing

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#201 Mar 16, 2014
YEW but where'd the Castroville,TX come from?
Dang'it, I can't remember where she was from.
Wait,'i' don't think it had a location
Location hidden

PS: Now who'd do a thing like this?
actually 'i' can think of at least 3.
But only 1 rights!!!

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#202 Mar 16, 2014
Where's Rick Perry from in Texas? LOL
Dang I forgot!
I know there were 4~~~?~~~ 3 + the last one.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#203 Mar 16, 2014
The Last Flight wrote:
Narrator:[Opening Narration] Witness Flight Lieutenant William Terrance Decker, Royal Flying Corps, returning from a patrol somewhere over France. The year is 1917. The problem is that the Lieutenant is hopelessly lost. Lieutenant Decker will soon discover that a man can be lost not only in terms of maps and miles, but also in time - and time in this case can be measured in eternities.
http://youtu.be/1g6RltYf_Sk
another psyco.... warning
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#204 Mar 16, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
YEW but where'd the Castroville,TX come from?
Dang'it, I can't remember where she was from.
Wait,'i' don't think it had a location
Location hidden
PS: Now who'd do a thing like this?
actually 'i' can think of at least 3.
But only 1 rights!!!
you know who i am sir.... what twenty six year old did you see with emerald green eyes when she as nineteen? in the trailer... yuka.... hmmm Arnold shwatzanagers her brother.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#205 Mar 16, 2014
yeah jerks.... i uncovered what my hommies are supposed to be protecting me from i am the one they are after duh... i created ET/ to distract from BIG . duh..... and all i uncovered was that i really have a stalker. really bad one.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#207 Mar 16, 2014
picking the 'saga' back up from where I left off;
The hijacker or 's have now had time to drop the passengers (prisoners) off
in an isolated area and fly to another location from which they'll prepare
a pilot [since they've done their share and will live the rest of their life in luxury] on the Kamikaze ( suicide mission ) he is about to embark on.
The plane carrying not only two full tanks of jet fuel but also loaded with WMD's
enough to take out a small country will proceed to a designated location
avoiding radar and radio contact by highly advanced electronics stolen
by terrorists from someone that will never say.
Now the guessing game begins Where & When ~ we know the how and what.
I'm guessing Israel and soon.
Almost all of the air space it flys over it will be cheered by those countries.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#208 Mar 16, 2014
PS: I forgot to explain about all the deceptions that will occur before this happens, but that's another story.
What do you think they'll be?

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#209 Mar 16, 2014
tallyho wrote:
now whom always spells righting for writing
Maybe she was just WRITING about ... trying to
RIGHT a WRONG:)

I personally find her posts very unclear
& confusing,
but maybe that's just me-who knows!

In American parlance>>

'Y'all have a great day':)

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#210 Mar 16, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she was just WRITING about ... trying to
RIGHT a WRONG:)
I personally find her posts very unclear
& confusing,
but maybe that's just me-who knows!
In American parlance>>
'Y'all have a great day':)
hi Irish ...... you have a point ..
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#211 Mar 16, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
hi Irish ...... you have a point ..
HI ! yeah I always have a reason for everything I do... you understand now why am the way I am ? "Chance"
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#212 Mar 16, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
hi Irish ...... you have a point ..
goof troop.... you sound poopd
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#213 Mar 16, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
hi Irish ...... you have a point ..
hey instead of nothing how bout __________

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Do White People Start Stuff They Canít Fini... 30 min Chilli J 35
Caught on video 3 30 min Judy 123 171
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 45 min Sublime1 28,841
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 52 min andet1987 37,300
Change 1 letter game! (Oct '15) 53 min SweLL GirL 61
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 54 min andet1987 14,153
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 55 min SweLL GirL 8,714
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Boinkface 6,421
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 hr Poster 224,366
#Things You DON'T Want To Hear# 6 hr Poster 218
More from around the web