Plane Down
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#1 Mar 8, 2014

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#2 Mar 8, 2014
http://www.euronews.com/nocomment/2013/07/19/...
constant rolling news updates
Paris Hilton

Huntington, NY

#3 Mar 8, 2014
Maybe it's still up there?

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5 Mar 8, 2014
Not so much of a mystery
but a lot of unfinished business and unanswered
questions
and apparently,
this Airline has a tremendous safety track record..
Could get error related

I PITY those waiting around so long for news
of their families.

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#6 Mar 8, 2014
I meant >> 'Terror' related
The Skipper

Huntington, NY

#7 Mar 8, 2014
Gilligan!!!! We've got company!!!!
Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8 Mar 8, 2014
No mayday = catastrophic instant disaster or {pilot sabotage}.
Stolen passports on the boarded passenger list.
Fuel slicks but no debris?
Could they have dumped fuel to make a safe landing on a tanker tarmac?
Passengers being held hostage?

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#9 Mar 9, 2014
SimplyLoveYou wrote:
No mayday = catastrophic instant disaster or {pilot sabotage}.
Stolen passports on the boarded passenger list.
Fuel slicks but no debris?
Could they have dumped fuel to make a safe landing on a tanker tarmac?
Passengers being held hostage?
Very odd they seem no wiser, as to what happened...

a whole day later..
& in this high tech age!
After all it isn't a push nike they are all out
Looking for!!

CRUEL for the waiting relatives.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#10 Mar 9, 2014
SimplyLoveYou, you may have something there.
+ stealing a 777 is cheaper than buying one(?)
especially for terrorist.
Obama! You ain't got noth'n we ain't got!

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#11 Mar 9, 2014
Please of all the IDS you do NEED don't disrespect Skipper

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#12 Mar 9, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Very odd they seem no wiser, as to what happened...
a whole day later..
& in this high tech age!
After all it isn't a push nike they are all out
Looking for!!
CRUEL for the waiting relatives.
MISPRINT>

That should have been 'Push bike'

I can't stand seeing the relatives real anguish in EVERY news
Bulletin..
Wish the DERN plane was found if ONLY TO BRING CLOSURE-

God comfort them.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Chicago, IL

#13 Mar 9, 2014
Maybe it's just a case of:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734668/

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#14 Mar 9, 2014
Theory of a Hillbilly
The plane was hi-jacked, altitude dropped to below radar, excess fuel dropped to mislead a recovery, and flight pattern reversed to Vietnam
for emergency landing, maybe beach belly landing. Agent 'orange' time again.
Were's GOOGLE Earth when you need them???
Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Mar 9, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Theory of a Hillbilly
The plane was hi-jacked, altitude dropped to below radar, excess fuel dropped to mislead a recovery, and flight pattern reversed to Vietnam
for emergency landing, maybe beach belly landing. Agent 'orange' time again.
Were's GOOGLE Earth when you need them???
I wonder if there are uncharted islands out there? More than a bit far fetched, I know, but, maybe it flew into a time warp. Or got plucked up or sucked under by an alien mother ship.
(Apologies to grievers) The fact that there is not a scrap of paper, luggage, emergency life boats or floats, anything to be found, is hard to understand. In reality, I would hope it was some sort of hostage situation. At least there would be some type of promise that relatives were not just lost at sea.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#16 Mar 10, 2014
Tickets purchased @ same time from those with stolen passports.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/10/world/asia/mala...

SimplyLoveYou and myself are thinking along the 'same line'.
At this point it would be IMPO the most logical conclusion.
Spirit called them 'pirates' and she could possibly be correct also,
if we can have sea pirates why not air ones?

Whatever the conclusion to this tragedy might be I say it's political.

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#17 Mar 10, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Tickets purchased @ same time from those with stolen passports.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/10/world/asia/mala...
SimplyLoveYou and myself are thinking along the 'same line'.
At this point it would be IMPO the most logical conclusion.
Spirit called them 'pirates' and she could possibly be correct also,
if we can have sea pirates why not air ones?
Whatever the conclusion to this tragedy might be I say it's political.
This isn't a tragedy! Who said the plane went down??? No one but the brain dead greyhem gremlins that run this country!

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#19 Mar 10, 2014
A through search of the manifest might give more purpose to the theory
the plane was hijacked.
Example:
The American that was an employee of IBM.
Any passenger having questionable political ties.
A millionaire or billionaire that could be held for ransom.
Or just 'plain' terrorism for no real purpose or cause - it happens!

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#21 Mar 10, 2014
INFO:

The first recorded aircraft hijack took place on February 21, 1931, in Arequipa, Peru.

Aircraft hijacking (also known as aircraft piracy, especially within the special aircraft jurisdiction of the United States, and informally as skyjacking) is the unlawful seizure of an aircraft by an individual or a group.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#22 Mar 10, 2014
That's because it's cheaper than buying a ticket - that'll teach'm!
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#23 Mar 10, 2014
Good morning.
This is interesting.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/austin-tec...

Home> U.S.
Austin Tech Firm Had 20 Employees on Missing Plane
AUSTIN, Texas March 9, 2014
An Austin, Texas, technology company says 20 of its employees were aboard the Malaysia Airlines plane that went missing over the South China Sea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 min The Dark Con Of Man 34,413
SONGS about PLACES....title or lyrics (Jun '08) 9 min Martha Mae 679
Hillary tweeted > go to twitter 30 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Oct '15) 37 min whatimeisit 622
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 55 min Sublime1 6,926
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 56 min Alain Vain 6,019
What is your favorite sandwich? 1 hr Joi C 9
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 34,662
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 hr grace f a l l e n 227,097
More from around the web