10,000th Post WINS 4.0

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#6905 Nov 5, 2013
Seems small town life has its advantages !:)

“Texting For Dollars”

Since: Sep 10

Oakland, CA

#6906 Mar 31, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Seems small town life has its advantages !:)
Countess Hatti, how you been?

I was raised in a Small Town

http://youtu.be/3bo9U8G4BCU
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#6907 Apr 1, 2014
if you cant touch the one you truly love then it is mizzerable. and you are the devil . if a mother really cared about her son she wouldnt ban the one thing that gives him a smile. she wouldnt ban the one woman that actually made sure he had something to live in ... not just leave him in a place with nothing to fend for himself.... sheesh my parents at least provided a crapppy azz vehicle but you know what its lasted me ten years... your son is depressed... he misses his daughter... he loves her and you wont even help him get a vehicle.... at least when i am around i treat him like a man... i gladly would give him anything i could to make him happy. and eddie... your just a jerk... i went over there to give him a laptop with skype set up on it so he could talk to people.... you told me to go home.... i help him so your wife doesnt have to. I help him because i love him. and eddie your stupid snide remarks about "johnny quest" are done. Corn Feds in the house... we are Big Cats not little mice. and yea I tried to be nice.... but now i am just Pissed off all the time. "Mom" your unhappy because you dont love eddie and eddie dosent really treat you the way a Queen should be treated.... I have never seen him love on you the way a man should love on a woman and for that matter.. yeah your son and i are just friends.... he never loved on me the way a man should love a woman.... yea there were times when he did for a split second... then he bottled all up. You Have to let it out or else you end up just like me.... once it all starts to come out ... it doesnt stop.... just like running water from a broken line
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#6908 Apr 1, 2014
and mom i only say that because i love you... it is the truth ... i never lied to you.
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#6909 Apr 1, 2014
where is his daughter Mom? why cant he see her? he is doing good he has a job... he knows i will take him if i have to... what is going on with that? I am in law school for a reason... i know every judge in every county.... why cant he see his daughter? sheesh even i told my ex (and hes almost 50 and i am 26)(and he is a contract idiot) that he can see his son ... he cant take him but he can see him....
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#6910 Apr 1, 2014
I mean If need be i can call NASA... NEW YORK... i can call models, artists, detectives, federal agencies, you name it its at my finger tips... what is the deal? why cant he see his little girl? Sheesh i can call any one and i can get word all the way to tokyo, barcelonia, brazil, Germany... you name it... i even have a friend in Whales
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#6911 Apr 1, 2014
WTF... how? who? and when?.........HOW? WHY?
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#6912 Apr 1, 2014
by that i mean how far, who do you want me to call and when can he see her...... along with How far was that again and WHY NOT ?
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#6913 Apr 1, 2014
well... she hasnt met me.... I am a bit more meaner.... and bigger... by that i mean taller and I am ARMY, MARINES, NAVY, NATIONAL GUARD... and even more i am just tired of typing... sounds like i got a list of lawyers and i know all the judges... I understand the law. I understand freedom, rights, and equality, even if he hasnt "paid" if he wants to see his child he should... mainly she is affraid that it isnt his child because it could be the small man masons ... you need to have dna tests done.
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#6914 Apr 1, 2014
oh and i am pretty sure mason is related to stephenson....
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#6915 Apr 1, 2014
masons dad was a white man with red hair and a missing leg
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#6916 Apr 1, 2014
mason showed me a picture of him... mason slept on my couch for a year... he had no where to live.
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#6917 Apr 1, 2014
and as i said...my name is.... well sir you know who i am... :)
oblacker

Pittsburgh, PA

#6918 Apr 1, 2014
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#6919 Apr 1, 2014
My son is the contract ... along with my ex husband ... and mason. I was there the day pete made it... My exhusbands name is the first on the list then my sons... then pete said ___ maham would you like to sign the contract? and i said no sir i will be your dead yes... your going to need me to arrange names... and then i said pete you can always sign my name for me... and if you dont i still have my son that contracts me through his little name being on the line... and found out in contract law.. if a child is under sixteen and the parents dont consent they can be taken off of said contract and the counter offer will then be accepted... and this mother of the baby boy on the contract is saying ... Pete you would never hurt any one.. you are a saint... i trust you and my son is staying on your contract and i will talk for him and i will support him and stand by his side just like i do my boyfriend. because i love them and i dont want anything to hurt them. and because i am FEDERALLY ARRAIGNED. since 1991
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#6920 Apr 1, 2014
I have been familiar with contracts forever... literally... Contract Law is a refresher ... I have known the law and studied it without ever having to leave the beach.
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#6921 Apr 1, 2014
6365---you said what sir? you are contracting me and my son? why think you... i also learned in contract law... that you dont even have to talk to create an agreement ... as long as they reply and you have a general understanding then it is possible... everything i type is proof of our contract.... and the numbers 6365-- also stand for what would you like to drive... sir i would love an FJ cruiser. color of sand I like Toyota's they are very dependable.
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#6922 Apr 1, 2014
and my guy needs a truck.... family size. for both my guys and his little girl if at all possible. and i am talking about the tall truck kind sir.
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#6923 Apr 1, 2014
but sir... honestly i did this to justify the rights ... and if you were to provide anything such as nice as a vehicle i would be much appreciative.
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#6924 Apr 1, 2014
our bonds go back to 1894... i said control keep.... so if anything happend and i pray that it did not... It was none of my good guys or my omegas... they protect everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Five Letter Word (Jan '12) 6 min andet1987 3,038
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min Crystal_Clear722 223,388
Two rhyming words! (Jun '12) 11 min andet1987 214
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 14 min andet1987 16,177
The Next Person Game (Mar '11) 23 min andet1987 10,395
Post "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Jul '12) 28 min Rider on the Storm 3,627
Things that make life eaiser... (Apr '15) 34 min andet1987 958
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 53 min Parden Pard 775
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 57 min Parden Pard 2,345
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Finny Ferret 27,363
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr honeymylove 6,056
More from around the web