“Hanging Up My Spurs”

Since: Oct 11

"Adios Amigos "

#6122 Nov 22, 2012
Moseying by to say Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Since: Nov 12

~~~~~The Gong Show~~~~~

#6123 Nov 22, 2012
WINNING on Turkey Day

“M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

And Have A Happy New Year

#6124 Nov 23, 2012
well okay then...hope all didnt over eat and all was blessed with a great day..:O)

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#6125 Nov 24, 2012
My Sugar Bear woke up with nasty virus this morn & now my best friend just called...same thing...wish I could be there for both of them...I told her to come on over here......

~~~~~The Gong Show~~~~~

#6126 Nov 25, 2012
Bagging this Win

Level 9

#6127 Nov 25, 2012
good day and hope all the sick is getting better,

Level 8

Location hidden

#6128 Nov 25, 2012
Princess Hey wrote:
good day and hope all the sick is getting better,
Thanx & thank GOD they are, even my sis that got hit with it last night...I seem to just have mild nausea...thank goodness!!!

Level 9

#6129 Nov 25, 2012
wow was it food poisoning..or just a bug?..thats awefull makes holidays suck..at least you guys are getting better..Thank God Yes...Bless all of you guys..Amen...

Level 8

Location hidden

#6130 Nov 25, 2012
Princess Hey wrote:
wow was it food poisoning..or just a bug?..thats awefull makes holidays suck..at least you guys are getting better..Thank God Yes...Bless all of you guys..Amen...
HE keeps sayin food poisoning but i think just a virus....the wally world was sparse today on the immodium/pepto shelves (thank God i was able to get some prescriptions yesterday)& many others in state (LA) say its there as well

my best friend was so dehydrated last night i had to take her to ER

Level 2

Location hidden

#6131 Nov 25, 2012
That sucks! The E.R. is not a good place to be on a Sunday night before work/school in the a.m.

Level 8

Location hidden

#6132 Nov 25, 2012
UglyTruth wrote:
That sucks! The E.R. is not a good place to be on a Sunday night before work/school in the a.m.
that was last night...shes going to work tomorrow but will take it easy...my honey staying home cause he works around machinery & is still weak

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#6133 Nov 25, 2012
Well the Holiday weekend is about over, but I'm hoping that everyone had a very nice one, including my friends Indy and Milee. Hopefully they can get over to OFFBEAT where there sure are alot of friendly people.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#6134 Nov 25, 2012
UglyTruth wrote:
I hated the late E.R trips too. The wife once passed out, and I could not wake her up, so did a 1 hour drive to E.R.(local E.R. use to run up a bill, then send her by Ab. to that same Hospital anyway). Got there about 9:30 P.M., got into back room by 11:00 P.M. We finally woke her up and got back to town by 4:45 A.M. and I had to leave for work by 5:10 A.M.

~~~~~The Gong Show~~~~~

#6135 Nov 26, 2012
Laci Rae wrote:
<quoted text>
HE keeps sayin food poisoning but i think just a virus....the wally world was sparse today on the immodium/pepto shelves (thank God i was able to get some prescriptions yesterday)& many others in state (LA) say its there as well
my best friend was so dehydrated last night i had to take her to ER
Download Avast and print it then eat the paper. They say it gets rid of viruses

Level 8

Location hidden

#6136 Nov 26, 2012
The Unknown Comic wrote:
<quoted text>
Download Avast and print it then eat the paper. They say it gets rid of viruses
HA nope I have another entree for that kind of virus =)

Level 8

Location hidden

#6137 Nov 26, 2012
Everyone feelin MUCH better today tho still weak...he went in for about an hour today...a problem they couldnt handle...

Level 8

Location hidden

#6138 Nov 26, 2012
A few yrs ago someone gave me an OLD heater & today I finally got around to restoring it & brouht it inside...will never us it--- just way cool

Level 8

Location hidden

#6139 Nov 26, 2012
A young man (late 20s) came by & wanted to do chores...I had just made the comment to G that the roof had to be cleaned off...he said he'd set the ladder up for me...UHHHHHHHHHHH...I dont DO heights...then this young man says,"Can I clean your roof or maybe wash your SUV?" YAY!!! Thats done!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#6140 Nov 26, 2012
The young man also offered to rake yard but NOPE....I adore doing that...backyard all done =)

~~~~~The Gong Show~~~~~

#6141 Nov 30, 2012
Here I post again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 5 min beatlesinafog 55,268
Citibank - 1.1 Trillon budgert 6 min Sublime1 24
3 "NEW" words from last 3 letters without using... (Sep '12) 8 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,578
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 11 min Sublime1 25,664
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 12 min pit 1,071
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min deutscher Nationa... 132,512
HOW LONG can you hold YOUR SEMEN ? For men only. (Mar '12) 18 min The Geno 48
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 49 min Roxie Darling 129
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Roxie Darling 152,461
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 1 hr Roxie Darling 227
More from around the web