Comments
41 - 60 of 114 Comments Last updated Nov 15, 2013

“defusing Bundy mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

Earth Day -- every day

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
interesting...
BUT tell us what happened After u had the chili, bet that's more interesting! LOL
hi luke
:)
Hi there PFfff!:) Oh nothing really, and this time it will take longer for nothing to happen. I expanded my horizon ... had a grilled cheese sandwich with my chili for today's lunch.

“defusing Bundy mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

Earth Day -- every day

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

R C Honey wrote:
I went to Pet Land, and there were all these adorable puppies. Gosh darn it they were cute. I mean, we're talking exquisite . Anyways I got to thinking, I wanna get a puppy, so I did, and unlike the kitty, I didn't have to swerve or anything.
Before I move on to other thoughts, it is important to note that you should keep swerving down to an absolute minimum. Swerving tends to invoke over-correction and that can be ... bad.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Oct 25, 2013
 

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Oct 25, 2013
 
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
Before I move on to other thoughts, it is important to note that you should keep swerving down to an absolute minimum. Swerving tends to invoke over-correction and that can be ... bad.
I have it mastered. I can make it so that if I'm caught, I have a reasonable excuse. It's amateurs that damage more than they want to.

“defusing Bundy mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

Earth Day -- every day

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I have it mastered. I can make it so that if I'm caught, I have a reasonable excuse. It's amateurs that damage more than they want to.
I am considering dressing up as a brake pad for Halloween (I "said" BRAKE!) Do you have a Halloween costume this year?

As a backup plan, I saw stick-figure costumes (and on the color TV, a cute little toddler girl whose dad made her and LED light stick-figure costume ... that was adorable) on the web today.

hmmmm.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Oct 25, 2013
 
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
I am considering dressing up as a brake pad for Halloween (I "said" BRAKE!) Do you have a Halloween costume this year?
As a backup plan, I saw stick-figure costumes (and on the color TV, a cute little toddler girl whose dad made her and LED light stick-figure costume ... that was adorable) on the web today.
hmmmm.
I do have a costume this year, and have been invited to two parties. I'm going as a .... wait for it.... it's coming.... it's original... yup

A WITCH! lol I have the hat, and dress, with a broom stick, and spell book (my own spells are written in it - original, right?lol)

I scream at people to be careful or I will cast a special spell from my book. That includes YOU! BHAHAHAHAHHA

Yours sounds adorable! lol

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Oct 25, 2013
 
Art Teest wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you tried doing that with baby snow seals yet? It's even more fun..... because of the white coloring background, it makes the different hues of red really stand out and much more vibrant.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

lol

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Oct 25, 2013
 
I don't club (with) baby seals!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Oct 25, 2013
 
Okay, this happened to me twice today, and I don't think this is normal.

So I'm driving, and need to get into the turning lane, and some nice person lets me in, and because they did, they miss the turning light that I barely made, and I got some sick thrill in that.

Is this normal?

I did the condescending wave of thanks, and gave them a big smile from my window towards them while I'm turning and they're not.

Do you think they appreciated the smile?

I swear, they could almost hear the snickering. Beats me, but thanks to all the people that would help a person like me make the light sacrificing themselves in not making the light. Thanks for your extra 5 minutes, saving me from a wasted 5 minutes. kiss kiss

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Oct 25, 2013
 
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I do have a costume this year, and have been invited to two parties. I'm going as a .... wait for it.... it's coming.... it's original... yup
A WITCH! lol I have the hat, and dress, with a broom stick, and spell book (my own spells are written in it - original, right?lol)
I scream at people to be careful or I will cast a special spell from my book. That includes YOU! BHAHAHAHAHHA
Yours sounds adorable! lol
I will be little red riding hood for Halloween.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Oct 25, 2013
 
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there PFfff!:) Oh nothing really, and this time it will take longer for nothing to happen. I expanded my horizon ... had a grilled cheese sandwich with my chili for today's lunch.
I know people who eat peanut butter w/their chili. Claim it brings out the flavor of the chili.

“defusing Bundy mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

Earth Day -- every day

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Oct 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>I know people who eat peanut butter w/their chili. Claim it brings out the flavor of the chili.
Indeed! Complements each other very well. Peanut butter with honey mixed in ... even better!

Chili and peanut butter sandwiches were served for lunch in the school cafeteria back in the day; carried forth in later years; and one diner I sometimes frequent serves chili with a choice of the grilled cheese or the peanut butter companion sandwich.

“defusing Bundy mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

Earth Day -- every day

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Oct 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I do have a costume this year, and have been invited to two parties. I'm going as a .... wait for it.... it's coming.... it's original... yup
A WITCH! lol I have the hat, and dress, with a broom stick, and spell book (my own spells are written in it - original, right?lol)
I scream at people to be careful or I will cast a special spell from my book. That includes YOU! BHAHAHAHAHHA
Yours sounds adorable! lol
Oh ...with your own spellbook!

Once, I went to a Halloween party as the Unknown Comic. Got the funky sport coat at the local Goodwill. So not to 'unmask' myself by voice, I took several index cards with jokes to show around.

I guess I've always been a one-bagger.

SUJ

“Your posts still ”

Level 6

Since: Mar 10

make me giggle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Oct 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Well our budget just won't allow for candy treats.
So we are expecting tricks.
We have a fire extinguisher ready for the bos on the porch.
Trimmed the hedges to make collecting the streamers of toilette paper easier in the morning.(Have you seen the price of double-ply lately?)
The kids have set up a trip wire at the dark end of the driveway.
They hope to find a nice collection of spilled treats scattered around the bloody knee scrapes and bits of torn costume.
Looks like it may be a happy hollow weenie after all.
;)

“defusing Bundy mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

Earth Day -- every day

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Nov 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SUJ wrote:
Well our budget just won't allow for candy treats.
So we are expecting tricks.
We have a fire extinguisher ready for the bos on the porch.
Trimmed the hedges to make collecting the streamers of toilette paper easier in the morning.(Have you seen the price of double-ply lately?)
The kids have set up a trip wire at the dark end of the driveway.
They hope to find a nice collection of spilled treats scattered around the bloody knee scrapes and bits of torn costume.
Looks like it may be a happy hollow weenie after all.
;)
Trick-or-treating was postponed in cities and towns in much of middle-earth Indiana last evening. Stormy, and why risk having a tree fall on ya?

And out in the boonies, my neighbors didn't come out either. Same reason. I still have 2 bags of candy bars ... minus a few of'em.

I had potato soup for lunch today.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Nov 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Halloween was okay this year, only got mugged twice. They weren't after candy, but the little goblins got 50 bucks.

I like potato soup!
It wasn't a happy hollow weenie, but was okay.
I'm a one bagger too!

“defusing Bundy mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

Earth Day -- every day

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

R C Honey wrote:
Halloween was okay this year, only got mugged twice. They weren't after candy, but the little goblins got 50 bucks.
I like potato soup!
It wasn't a happy hollow weenie, but was okay.
I'm a one bagger too!
Another of several successive years of not having any trick-or-treaters. On the bright side: no cornin', no eggin', no soapin'{and no muggin').

And I keep the candy ... It really doesn't get any better than that!

“defusing Bundy mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

Earth Day -- every day

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Nov 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Grilled pork tenderloin for lunch today! I took the time to muzzle it so it wouldn't squeal. I'm considerate of others.

“Mid Summer Days”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Nov 7, 2013
 
Deer Whisperer wrote:
Grilled pork tenderloin for lunch today! I took the time to muzzle it so it wouldn't squeal. I'm considerate of others.
Morning DW.

On a more serious not,
that's exactly why I never eat meat.

“Mid Summer Days”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Nov 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

It doesn't always work, you know,
I mean doing a good turn that pays off.

Last night 'twas very cold here..
and because of that, I allowed the dog
to relax and sleep in the warmth of the best room,
where she has a comfortable little daytime bed,
but sleeps elsewhere by night.

Anyway, when I got up this am and went into the room,
she was sitting on the best couch, all the side of
it darker in colour where it had been vigorously
LICKED .. and the peak of an embroidered cushion
well chewed!!

Ummm!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••