Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#2 Oct 23, 2013
Obama Raising Money Off ObamaCare Site Problems

Facebook
Twitter
Email

Published October 23, 2013 | FoxNews.com

The troubled HealthCare.gov website may be having problems pulling in applicants for ObamaCare, but that's not stopping President Obama's political arm from pulling in cash off the dysfunctional site.

Through his political group Organizing for Action, Obama sent a videotaped message to supporters in an email Tuesday evening.

In the video, the president said "the website has not worked as smoothly as it was supposed to," but "we're gonna get it fixed." As he's said before, the president added: "The Affordable Care Act is much more than a website."

The email, though, also appealed for donations, saying "the other side will spend millions to maintain the status quo."

Supporters who click past Obama's video message are then taken to a donation page that says: "The other side has already spent a whopping $400 million in anti-Obamacare TV ads. We don't have to beat that, but we need to have the resources to fight back."

The group has been organizing a multitude of events and social media campaigns around the health care law's implementation. OFA said those efforts will continue, but the group isn't adjusting its strategy in response to the website's issues.

The campaign-style effort to defend the law comes as the administration, in Washington, tries to soothe both insurance companies and Democratic allies about the site's operation.

Health insurance executives are scheduled for a meeting at the White House on Wednesday. It will include Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett, Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius and White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough.

On Wednesday, the administration is also sending Mike Hash, who runs the health reform office at Health and Human Services, to Capitol Hill to brief lawmakers on the law's implementation. An invitation to the breakfast meeting obtained by The Associated Press says it's restricted to members of Congress.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#3 Oct 23, 2013
I love it, I haven't had this much fun since I quit going to bars and watching the 'drunks'.
The Democrat suspender speaks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ya got'a like the guy
See him live a 5 PM on the FOX 5 show!

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#4 Oct 23, 2013
Beckel Responds To Cheney's "Extremist" Comment

The Five host Bob Beckel disagreed with former Vice President Dick Cheney who said that Barack Obama is "the extremist in Washington":

http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/10/22/beckel-r...

=*= Now I must go watch it!=*=

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#6 Oct 24, 2013
Pelosi was just asked a question about Obamacare.

nation.foxnews.com/2013/10/23/ “i’m-glad-you-asked-that”-nanc y-pelosi-rejects-idea-democrat s-lost-2010-because-obamacare

Tie her hands behind her and she'd be speechless.
Watch the movement and the use of her hands
and read that instead of what she says.

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#7 Oct 24, 2013
Try this to get that ^^^^^^^^^

http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/10/23/ “i’m-glad-you-asked-that”-nanc y-pelosi-rejects-idea-democrat s-lost-2010-because-obamacare

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#8 Oct 24, 2013
O well! I guess you'll have to go to
http://nation.foxnews.com/
and get it yourself.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Chicago, IL

#9 Oct 24, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Pelosi was just asked a question about Obamacare.
nation.foxnews.com/2013/10/23/ “i’m-glad-you-asked-that”-nanc y-pelosi-rejects-idea-democrat s-lost-2010-because-obamacare
Tie her hands behind her and she'd be speechless.
Watch the movement and the use of her hands
and read that instead of what she says.
I'm not an expert on body language but with her the exaggerated gestures seems to be saying 'I embellish everything I say because I know you really don't believe the words alone. Neither do I.'

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#10 Oct 24, 2013
Very Good Clem!
also compare her hand gestures to Kathy Sebelius,
Valerie Jarrett and Michelle the other 3 women in Obama's life. LMAO

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#11 Oct 24, 2013
Obamaquarteters

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#12 Oct 26, 2013
She's a 'doll', Marylin Monroe has got nothing on Megyn. How can you hear what she's saying when you look at her?

http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/10/25/boom-meg... ’s-broken-promises

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#13 Oct 26, 2013
The best line this video clip is:
The whole problem with the website in the Glitch-
Get it! Kathleen Sebelius

http://thehill.com/video/administration/32978...

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#14 Oct 26, 2013
is not in

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#15 Oct 26, 2013

Hmmmmm, Let's See........

1 ~ It looks as if while responding to the people’s will, House Republicans first voted to fund ALL government – except Obama-care.

2 ~ Obama refused to negotiate and Senate Democrats refused to pass it.

3 ~ Then – Republicans voted to fully fund government, but merely delay the implementation of Obama-care for another year.

4 ~ Obama refused to negotiate and Senate Democrats refused to pass it.

5 ~ Finally – The Republicans voted to fully fund the government , but added that everyone live under Obama-care.

6 ~ Obama refused to negotiate and Senate Democrats refused to pass it.

Summation – As any damn fool can plainly see, Republicans were the big holdup here!

If you are in the minority of Americans not unalterably opposed to Obama-care keep this in mind:

THE ONLY REASON THE GOVERNMENT SHUT DOWN FOR A FEW WEEKS IS THAT DEMOCRATS REFUSED TO FUND THE GOVERNMENT IF THEY ARE REQUIRED TO LIVE UNDER OBAMA-CARE.– THAT’S JUST HOW GOOD IT IS!

7 - Now the democrats (Senate and House) are looking at delaying the ACA for one year...seems they think their chances for relection in 2014 just got worse with the total failure of the ACA system!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Someone's Knockin' At The Door..." (Aug '06) 6 min andet1987 6
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min Zom XIII 227,356
News Officials' Plan: Turn Off Niagara Falls (Jan '16) 29 min General Robert E Lee 14
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 29 min Finny Ferret 35,384
News Few Arrests Made As Eagles Fans Celebrate Victo... 54 min Wet Raider Farts 13
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 1 hr Suezanne 6,698
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 1 hr whatimeisit 11,636
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 6 hr Rider on the Storm 7,000
More from around the web