She said her meltdown was the result of her exhaustion in dealing with her husband's bullying

Jul 25, 2013 Full story: Majic 95.9 WYNT-FM 7

Both Jim and Whitney Mongiat, the stars of the viral video, spoke with Right This Minute on Wednesday to each give their side of the story.

Full Story

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#2 Jul 25, 2013
Agreed. I cringed at the video, but it was clear that her husband is a control freak and knows exactly how to push her buttons. The worst part is that he secretly filmed it and posted it on public domain. Not defending her spoiled 11-year-old-hold-my-breath-unt il-im-blue strategy, but the guy was totally at fault for instigating this. Whatever, they'll have to deal with each other.

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Jul 25, 2013
-_Yernogood- wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no doubt the dudes a total DB.
Long time no see.
Happy posting.

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6 Jul 25, 2013
-_Yernogood- wrote:
<quoted text>I seem to have already p|ssed a few people off. I just don't understand why people are so thin skinned.
I hope they get better because I really do love them.
Yes,
You've always had a propensity for pissing people off.
Keep up the good work.
;-D)))
Andy

United States

#8 Jul 25, 2013
-_Yernogood- wrote:
<quoted text>I've made it my life quest to clip a rose for every individual that wishes me ill will when posting to me. In a few days I'll watch them wilt and their parts drop to surface below them.
I like that thinking

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#10 Jul 25, 2013
If you are in need of sugar a mummy call mr
collins on 08111612071 for assistance.

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#11 Jul 26, 2013
The husband taped the outburst because he has the heart of a rapist like most men do. He did that to disrespect her when HE is the one who caused it. May God strike him dead with cancer and send him to Hell unless he shows remorse.
jeff

Satellite Provider

#14 Jul 28, 2013
80% pass waec by d grace of God

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Write cities alfabetically (tell the country/st... (Sep '11) 4 min pedal prowess 2,154
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Petal Power 147,086
why not something silver... 18 min Petal Power 5
Thanks for the laughs, Joan Rivers 21 min Petal Power 5
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 24 min SUG here 54,608
Have you ever said anything good to someone on ... (Oct '12) 26 min Petal Power 92
Earth's magnetic field is weakening 10x faster! 28 min Emerald 9
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 32 min Nattitude 5,706
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 51 min -Lea- 20,695
Woman Adds 3rd Breast to Make Herself 'Unattrac... 58 min Xstain Fumblement... 20
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr Sublime1 1,093
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••