Things, I wish I didn't know about my new neighbors:
1. They awake Every morning at 5:AM.
2. At least two of them are profoundly deaf.
The mom, and someone named Tim.
This requires other family members to shout repeatedly, every word directed to them.
3. They think our windows and walls, are sound proof, and it is OK to stand on the balcony in front of my apt. and call to the people across the street.
4. They do not know what a phone is.
5. They believe the best way to settle disputes with their children is by argument.
Preferably outdoors in the courtyard at full volume.
Supposedly so the rest of the residents can witness that they are not beating the little bas*ards to death.
I think several of my other neighbors would be more than happy to do that deed for them.
6. None of the doors in their apt. are hung properly and require slamming to shut.
7. Someone forgot to tell them that we have a dumpster in the parking lot for disposal of trash.
They don't seem to realize that piling it outside the door on the balcony will not get it picked up.
8. They are unaware that we have laundry facilities complete with electric dryers, available to all residents..
Wet clothes do not need to be hung on a rope tied to decorative shrubbery or trees in the courtyard.outside.
9. It appears that they think 911 is a taxi service.
10. Their pet roaches keep coming over to our house, begging for scraps.