Mayor blasts 36,000 calorie cupcake

May 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star999.com

New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who has been on a war against all things fat and sugar, was double steamed when he was told the cupcake is decorated with his likeness.

Comments
121 - 131 of 131 Comments Last updated May 24, 2013
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Technically it is a government. Molson tastes like ass.
*Facial expression turns from smiles to horror*

I hereby detract all positive props given to you, past and future.

I grew up with Molson It was my favorite brew!(Although in all honesty I havent had one in the last 30 years) Although I do agree with your latter post on Guinness, a truly respectable stout. I guess you can keep 1 positive prop.
Eltons John

Medford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#165
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Technically it is a government. Molson tastes like ass.
No, no it doesn't. I've tried both, Molson tastes better.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#166
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I can appreciate his passion to get people to reduce but this is still a free country. You can't force people to do anything. (Unless you're the IRS - until they get caught.).

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

But of course you can force people to do lots of things - for example...oh, I don't know - let's just get crazy for just a minute and make a city ordinance that states the head of each household within the city limits must own a gun and ammunition.

There's protecting an ammendment and violating one all in the same ordinance...brilliant!!!

“I laugh at trolls, because”

Level 6

Since: Apr 10

they are the laughing stock!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

milwaukee69 wrote:
But of course you can force people to do lots of things - for example...oh, I don't know - let's just get crazy for just a minute and make a city ordinance that states the head of each household within the city limits must own a gun and ammunition.
There's protecting an amendment and violating one all in the same ordinance...brilliant!!!
Sort of like in Switzerland?

Gun politics in Switzerland are unique in Europe. Switzerland does not have a standing army, instead opting for a people's militia for its national defense. The vast majority of men between the ages of 20 and 30 are conscripted into the militia and undergo military training, including weapons training. The personal weapons of the militia are kept at home as part of the military obligations; Switzerland thus has one of the highest militia gun ownership rates in the world.In recent times a minority of political opposition has expressed a desire for tighter gun regulations. A referendum in February 2011 rejected stricter gun control."

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Lexington Park, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

milwaukee69 wrote:
But of course you can force people to do lots of things - for example...oh, I don't know - let's just get crazy for just a minute and make a city ordinance that states the head of each household within the city limits must own a gun and ammunition.
There's protecting an ammendment and violating one all in the same ordinance...brilliant!!!
Sounds a lot like Obamacare.
Only

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds a lot like Obamacare.
If he mentioned a train wreck somewhere.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
Sort of like in Switzerland?
Gun politics in Switzerland are unique in Europe. Switzerland does not have a standing army, instead opting for a people's militia for its national defense. The vast majority of men between the ages of 20 and 30 are conscripted into the militia and undergo military training, including weapons training. The personal weapons of the militia are kept at home as part of the military obligations; Switzerland thus has one of the highest militia gun ownership rates in the world.In recent times a minority of political opposition has expressed a desire for tighter gun regulations. A referendum in February 2011 rejected stricter gun control."
Considering the type of gunowners I've met over the years...please don't give them any ideas for a "people's militia" in this country, ok?

We have enough problems with tornados right now.

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like one of those "Guinness book of world record" tries... "world's largest pizza, world record apple pie, or some other such thing. If those ingredients are correct, it wouldn't serve one person, like a "regular" cupcake, that's for sure.....
I meant the sugar to flour ratio ... the other ingredients too. I can't see them making a cake like substance.

:)

How are you?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#173
May 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant the sugar to flour ratio ... the other ingredients too. I can't see them making a cake like substance.
:)
How are you?
I hadn't even considered the ratio. And we're doing well, hope you are too.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174
May 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant the sugar to flour ratio ... the other ingredients too. I can't see them making a cake like substance.
:)
How are you?
You do have a point. Based on the amount of sugar, there is less than half as much butter as I would expect, and only 1/3 the flour I would expect........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••