Gold nugget worth $300,000 discovered in Australia

Posted in the Weird Forum

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 21, 2013
By Ramy Inocencio, for CNN January 18, 2013 -- Updated 0904 GMT (1704 HKT)

Click the link and look at the picture.
If you don't burst out LOL
just shoot yourself in the head
'cause you have no life.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/01/18/business/au...

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 21, 2013
it looks like an ancient sex toy....

***cough*** not that I would know what one of those look like...:)

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 21, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
it looks like an ancient sex toy....
***cough*** not that I would know what one of those look like...:)
LOL!!
Me either girlfriend.
Cough cough wink wink
;-D))))

I actually scared the dog
and woke my roommate LOL
when I first saw it.
That's why I had to post it here.
LOL still.

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#4 Jan 21, 2013
TenderTink wrote:
By Ramy Inocencio, for CNN January 18, 2013 -- Updated 0904 GMT (1704 HKT)
Click the link and look at the picture.
If you don't burst out LOL
just shoot yourself in the head
'cause you have no life.
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/01/18/business/au...
Oooohhhh Mmmyyyyy;;;; I told honey I want one for Valentines. He looked at me and said; but you have one almost exactly like it. Want I should gold plate it? Haha!
Lucky Aussie gent to make such a find.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#5 Feb 1, 2013
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!
Me either girlfriend.
Cough cough wink wink
;-D))))
I actually scared the dog
and woke my roommate LOL
when I first saw it.
That's why I had to post it here.
LOL still.
love it..... I hearted you.....

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6 Feb 1, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
love it..... I hearted you.....
Hi doll, it's late afternoon here
so I send you a good evening and big hugs
with a thank you for the sweet heart.
I'd forgot about this thread, lol,
it has been a busy week.
Hope you have a delightful weekend.
;-)
O's -n- golden peckers
LOL

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#7 Feb 25, 2013
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!
Me either girlfriend.
Cough cough wink wink
;-D))))
I actually scared the dog
and woke my roommate LOL
when I first saw it.
That's why I had to post it here.
LOL still.
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min DanFromSmithville 154,692
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 10 min say it aint so 5,240
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 13 min Old Sam 4,599
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 15 min Old Sam 5,012
20,000th Post Wins - 2d Edition (Jan '13) 17 min Old Sam 2,216
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 18 min Old Sam 3,942
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 19 min Old Sam 14,004
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 35 min say it aint so 28,138
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Sublime1 159,814
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 2 hr guy next door 8,113
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 4 hr WearingDepends1 1,006
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr Krypteia 39,943
More from around the web