Who's got the world's tastiest water?

Full story: Houston Chronicle

For the third time in four years, the northwest Ohio town of Montpelier can claim bragging rights to the world's tastiest tap water.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of48
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
skipper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2007

I have a private well and that water is pure and it tastes like .....water.

“Our Grand daughter”

Level 3

Since: Sep 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2007

Americus, Ga. has the worst water..nasty. I'm getting city water now, it's okay, but our new home will have well water and I know it's delicious..
curly Q

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2007

I hope they can handle the flood of compliments.I wonder if the town has a favorite watering hole.The whole dam town is bragging.Maybe theres something in the water.I wash my hands of it.NYUK,NYUK,NYUK...

“Our Grand daughter”

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2007

curly Q wrote:
I hope they can handle the flood of compliments.I wonder if the town has a favorite watering hole.The whole dam town is bragging.Maybe theres something in the water.I wash my hands of it.NYUK,NYUK,NYUK...
You're just too cute!
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2007

around here there are many streams coming straight off the mountains .... I love the taste of fresh stream water. I know some people who gather up two or three gallon jugs every few days to bring home, rather than buy bottled water or drink tap water (which is heavily chlorinated to prevent health problems from germs multiplying).

“DeeAnn”

Since: Dec 06

Ft. Lauderdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2007

I used to go with my friends to their hunting cabin in Peck's Pond, Pennsylvania and the first thing I would do when I got there was fix myself the biggest glass of water from the tap and gulp it down without stopping...it was soooooo pure!!!

“DeeAnn”

Since: Dec 06

Ft. Lauderdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2007

Judged:

...although the water I like the best is the water that they use to add fermented grapes to. ;)
curly Q

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2007

Mommy of four wrote:
<quoted text>You're just too cute!
Thanks for your compliment!If I didn't have fun answering these posts with a humorous veiw and talking to nice people like you,I'd be chasing squirrels by now!
curly Q

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2007

Theres a natural spring near me in Lansdowne,Pa.,in a small park.I use to go a lot(not from drinking too much).That was in 1971.It's still there,but the park is vandalized and I don't know if theres something in the water now,but it taste the best I ever had.The worst was Philly tap water.So,I tapped kegs instead.

“Our Grand daughter”

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2007

What a coincedence! I followed a squirrel on topix!
skipper

Hephzibah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2007

Mommy of four wrote:
hows the weather up there.
I heard a few twisters touched down tonight and i hope you were out of harms way.
curly Q

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2007

Mommy of four wrote:
Was the squirrel looking for dodah nuts?(an obnoxious blogger)

“Our Grand daughter”

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2007

The weather got a little rough here but no damage. I really don't care for bad weather and neither do the kids. My sister and niece in Alabama called and said Montgomery, Union Springs, Phenix City, Eufaula all had some damage but Columbus, Ga had warnings and they didn't know what happened. Just keep the family's in your prayers.

Curly Q, I was looking for nuts and found lots of them!!!
skipper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2007

Mommy of four wrote:
The weather got a little rough here but no damage. I really don't care for bad weather and neither do the kids. My sister and niece in Alabama called and said Montgomery, Union Springs, Phenix City, Eufaula all had some damage but Columbus, Ga had warnings and they didn't know what happened. Just keep the family's in your prayers.
whooooeeee

twister set down just a few miles away moving away from me.
man oh man do I hate twister season.

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Thompson's Station, Tn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2007

Cienega de Flores, Mexico has the best water. The water is stored in a cistern separated from the sewage tank with a 6" cinder block wall.

“Runs Like a Deere”

Since: Jan 07

Watkinsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2007

Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
Cienega de Flores, Mexico has the best water. The water is stored in a cistern separated from the sewage tank with a 6" cinder block wall.
at least it ain't "Branch Kin Water"

things will be ok,

YES?

“Restore the Republic”

Level 1

Since: Jan 07

Burbs

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2007

DeeA wrote:
...although the water I like the best is the water that they use to add fermented grapes to. ;)
I just stated enjoying wine from Chile...you?

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Thompson's Station, Tn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2007

Eu bebeu uma garrafa de vinho do Porto o outro dia. O sabor 'e melhor do que todos!

“Sleep? Who needs it anyway?”

Since: Apr 06

San Clemente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2007

skipper wrote:
<quoted text>
whooooeeee
twister set down just a few miles away moving away from me.
man oh man do I hate twister season.
I would freak! I prefer earthquakes I think.
curly Q

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2007

Mommy of four wrote:
I'm glad the bad weather missed you!I soitenly would miss you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of48
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••