Topix Pollitics

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#1 Oct 17, 2013
Topix should stop using political prejudiced questions.
Let "US" do that for you, you'll find out the same but won't
purger yourself in the mean time.
?UNDERSTAND?

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2 Nov 29, 2013
This is Topix politics, because I am not other people on the forum....I'm only me and I have one profile!

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#3 Nov 29, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
?UNDERSTAND?
No.

Who is this addressed to?

The Politix stuff you see that links to the political stuff designed to garner page views (and ad revenue)?

And purger[sic]?

As in sworn testimony before a court? on the Internet?

Why do you hate the 1st Amendment?

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4 Nov 29, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
?UNDERSTAND?
Pretend for a minute this is not me addressing you. I would like to challenge you to share with the class exactly what you believe (as brief as possible) without insulting the characters (politicians) involved.

Tell us how you weed your way through all the propaganda, what you would do (or have done) to make things better and what you've gained by airing all your political views out here on an OFFBEAT forum?

Do you hang with the intelligent folks in the Political forums at all? I'm not trying to poke at you,... I"m seriously curious and would like to know if you could convince someone that has no clue politically speaking.

Thank You and Happy Holidays

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#5 Nov 29, 2013
KEEP it on the POLITX thread..Boys!!

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6 Dec 10, 2013
I like good clean Politix!

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#7 Dec 11, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
#1. I would like to challenge you to share with the class exactly what you believe (as brief as possible) without insulting the characters (politicians) involved.
#2. Tell us how you weed your way through all the propaganda, what you would do (or have done) to make things better and what you've gained by airing all your political views out here on an OFFBEAT forum?
#3. Do you hang with the intelligent folks in the Political forums at all? I'm not trying to poke at you,... I"m seriously curious and would like to know if you could convince someone that has no clue politically speaking.
Thank You and Happy Holidays
Trish, just for you!
#1. I've expressed my beliefs concerning politics, government, and social reactions on this forum and you already have my opinions on most everything. I care not to reinterate them all for you.

#2. One of my main objectives is to contemplate, consider, and use 'my' best common sense to repeat what I've read and observed
for memories sake. If you don't use it you lose it ... a statement so true in life.

#3. Your opinion of the 'folks' on the political forums is different from mine. I've been there but would rather share with you and the others since I can play games with you also. As far as
convincing people of anything involving religion or politics you know as well as I, that's impossible.
But =maybe= you can at least get them to reconsider.
"Changing your mind can make you love something you hate and visa-versa"
HH

PS: MY purpose on this forum is that I have none. I enjoy it or I wouldn't be here\\\WHY/// I've explained that to you before don't you remember? You know 'my' alternative purposes.

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#8 Dec 11, 2013
http://c13.zedo.com/OzoDB/a/m/1781136/V1/OBC_...

Bet you've had to click twice or more to get rid of this one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 5 min Camilla 11,781
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 7 min aka Deja Blue 14,173
Change 1 letter game! (Oct '15) 9 min aka Deja Blue 333
Post "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Jul '12) 12 min quilterqueen 3,766
2 - Rhyming Words (Oct '11) 13 min quilterqueen 3,906
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 15 min quilterqueen 4,422
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 15 min -Glinda- 9,187
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 45 min - Sookie - 151,135
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 48 min Tally 7,194
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Suezanne 228,439
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr Mechanic 6,164
More from around the web