Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#1 Oct 26, 2013
Harry Reid: Everybody Wants To Pay More Taxes
KISS MY AZZ ( AZZHOLE )!!!
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#2 Oct 26, 2013
You say 'plain language' but many explanations could be construed here? You're a funny one 'billy!

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#3 Oct 26, 2013
"Bugs" 'i' just hate seeing 'tax payer' money wasted the way our government is doing it today.
I fought for every damn penny I got and they spend it like it wasn't theirs - which it's not.
None of'm have ever had to fight for a living yet they think they know what's best for "US", well if they'd stay out of our business-leave "US" alone - they'd find out - "WE" can make it on our own if they'd just leave "US" "ALONE!"
YES! I'm super PI$$ED!!!!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 26, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Harry Reid: Everybody Wants To Pay More Taxes
KISS MY AZZ ( AZZHOLE )!!!
Be honest, dude! You've confirmed you're a Social Security recipient and so you almost certainly also receive Medicare. On behalf of us working guys, you're welcome! A little appreciation for those of us who carry you, daily. would be nice, but not expected from you, bud!

You're already on the goverment dole and chances are good that your taxes are $0 or next to $0. So why so angry about your charmed existance, living off of the rest of us? Also, why do you care if us wage-earners pay more taxes to support your daily life of leisure?

To paraphrase: "don't complain about us wage-earners with your mouth full" If it makes you feel any better, I think no less of you than I did before I knew that you were an malcontent, whiny layabout! LOL

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#5 Aug 1, 2015
Plainly Speaking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Salvador Dali's body to be exhumed 9 min Trump Plotza 1
News Big Macs brought to your door: McDonald's start... 10 min Trump Plotza 2
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 11 min Camilla 12,024
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 50 min Doug77 10,081
7 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 55 min Doug77 1,405
**4 Syllable Word A-Z** (Jul '12) 1 hr Bad Bex 779
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Ovulation Fred 76,058
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 1 hr Camilla 6,304
What Turns You Off? 3 hr Bad Bex 597
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 hr Bad Bex 22,895