things women should do.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#42 Aug 7, 2011
Smarty Pants Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Or they just turn on you. This is definitely something that needs to be considered on a case by case basis. I was attacked when I was drunk and my memory was so fuzzy of what happened, even an hour later that no charges were ever filed, the cops were just annoyed that they were even called to respond to this. It was someone I thought was a friend, so all our mutual friends abandoned me, just believing her. Seriously, 2009 would have been so much easier for me had I just solved the problem myself a while later.
Would I tell other people to report every crime? I don't know. I don't know where they are, what all the circumstances surrounding what happened are, so it's hard to say. It's not always worth it, though. Really it's not.
I'm sorry for what you went tjrough.I too was attacked on my way to work.There were 2 more victims in this same state.He went to another state a commiteed a crime there against another female.Served prison time there.Got out went to another state and committed yet another crime against a female.I see in the papers where he did was arrested.I called the police department spoke to an officer and later to the investagater.Told of his history.He is now incararated.He is dangerous and under watch.I feel I did my part in protecting myself and other females.Just to let you know I was only 15 when he attacked me.He thought he had killed me.It took years but I feel I finally have justice.Just do what you have to by LAW!!!

Level 9

Location hidden

#43 Aug 7, 2011
If you can't get some one in the law to listen to you,keep on until you find that one person that will.I had to do this before with another situation I had to handle.I always try to go by the laws.My way of protection myself.It is not worth doing something that you may pull time yourself.Protect and love youself!!!!

“I'm who I wanna be!”

Level 3

Since: Dec 10

Minooka, IL

#44 Aug 7, 2011
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry for what you went tjrough.I too was attacked on my way to work.There were 2 more victims in this same state.He went to another state a commiteed a crime there against another female.Served prison time there.Got out went to another state and committed yet another crime against a female.I see in the papers where he did was arrested.I called the police department spoke to an officer and later to the investagater.Told of his history.He is now incararated.He is dangerous and under watch.I feel I did my part in protecting myself and other females.Just to let you know I was only 15 when he attacked me.He thought he had killed me.It took years but I feel I finally have justice.Just do what you have to by LAW!!!
I'm glad your attacker is locked away. That has to be such a relief. I have no choice but to go by the law at this point. Otherwise it'll be the wrong person locked up!

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#45 Aug 7, 2011
<quoted text>
Ok, this might show up as 2 posts, my cat stepped on the computer and I have no idea what he did...
But anyway, absolutely, do keep going. Mope around a little, but you gotta move on.
My point was that I could have prevented her from going on to hurt other people, but reporting it created a traceable history of there being issues between us... and that could hurt me if I tried anything.
There would be regret about it either way.
Ah~ There you go dear one~

Do nothing back. It takes a stronger well rounded person to just "be". She will suffer from her own contempt~ you need not suffer if you truly let it go.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#46 Aug 7, 2011
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry for what you went tjrough.I too was attacked on my way to work.There were 2 more victims in this same state.He went to another state a commiteed a crime there against another female.Served prison time there.Got out went to another state and committed yet another crime against a female.I see in the papers where he did was arrested.I called the police department spoke to an officer and later to the investagater.Told of his history.He is now incararated.He is dangerous and under watch.I feel I did my part in protecting myself and other females.Just to let you know I was only 15 when he attacked me.He thought he had killed me.It took years but I feel I finally have justice.Just do what you have to by LAW!!!
(((((HONEY))))))) I am sorry that you went throught that.

No one who has ever attacked or raped me ever ended up in jail~ well..one did..but not for anything he did toward me.

I always feel like I was IN the spot to have that happen so that some other chicky with out experience in surving ...did not get attacked and have to go through it.
Level 5

For The Masses...

#47 Aug 7, 2011
Give me knowledge

“I'm who I wanna be!”

Level 3

Minooka, IL

#48 Aug 7, 2011
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah~ There you go dear one~
Do nothing back. It takes a stronger well rounded person to just "be". She will suffer from her own contempt~ you need not suffer if you truly let it go.
I don't know that I can. She's hurt other people too since then. I could have done something about it, and that's what is hardest to live with.

“I'm who I wanna be!”

Level 3

Minooka, IL

#49 Aug 7, 2011
Neurotoxik wrote:
Give me knowledge
I might be able to help. What do you need knowledge about?

Level 9

Location hidden

#50 Aug 7, 2011
<quoted text>
I'm glad your attacker is locked away. That has to be such a relief. I have no choice but to go by the law at this point. Otherwise it'll be the wrong person locked up!
Good luck!Sometime it seen as we get the wrong end of everything but things will work out.Maybe not when we want it to.But I beleive it will work out.Believe in yourself.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#51 Aug 7, 2011
<quoted text>
I don't know that I can. She's hurt other people too since then. I could have done something about it, and that's what is hardest to live with.
What ever you decide to do~ Do it for the benefit of helping others~ NOT out of a spiteful heart dear one.

Level 9

Location hidden

#52 Aug 11, 2011
Take some time out to have fun.

Level 9

Location hidden

#53 Aug 11, 2011
Don't let other make you feel like trash just because they are.

Level 9

Location hidden

#54 Sep 19, 2013
Never let yourself be used by anyone..especially by a man.

Level 9

Location hidden

#55 Sep 19, 2013
thatguy93550 wrote:
I have done what you are saying. I know ther'er alot of thing in my life and hers as well that needs to be talk about. still working on it..
<quoted text>
Hope things are working out better for you..Talking helps..I feel if you can't talk things over then there is no hope...Good Luck!!

Level 9

Location hidden

#57 Sep 20, 2013
Do what you feel is right and things will work out.

Level 9

Location hidden

#59 Sep 21, 2013
Take care of number one first..YOURSELF...

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#61 Oct 31, 2013
disneywalt wrote:
Be selfless when it comes to family & friends. I disagree w hml God comes first & once u have a family u should never come first .
Excellent! In putting God first- He prompts the heart to put family and community next--therefore we are taking care of "self". As "self" flourishes when we experience the joy of service to others.

This all can only happen when we forgive all crimes against us.
DILF

Huntington, NY

#62 Oct 31, 2013
Moderate Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
DILF!!!! I need you!!! I want you!!! Don't leave me and trample my saplings!!!!
....lol
Women should say more things like the above^^^^^^^

8-)
Maria MAria MARIA

Gainesville, GA

#63 Oct 31, 2013
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
Women should say more things like the above^^^^^^^
8-)
I am sorry that I'm so busy! I have no time to play.:((

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#64 Oct 31, 2013
Maria MAria MARIA wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry that I'm so busy! I have no time to play.:((
..AND that Answer..Will chase your Man away..Be Prepared... to be SECOND BEST..His Mistress.. Will be NUMBER ONE!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min wichita-rick 230,779
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 24 min andet1987 8,130
'Double Letter S' (Dec '12) 28 min andet1987 1,897
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 30 min andet1987 14,662
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 32 min andet1987 4,111
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 34 min andet1987 5,165
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 36 min andet1987 4,567