Strange day: Erie pizza bomber case, 10 years later

Aug 24, 2013 Full story: Erie Times News 26

The scene on Peach Street in Summit Township on Aug. 28, 2003, was unlike anything Jerry Clark and Jason Wick had ever seen.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Outsider

Toledo, OH

#1 Aug 25, 2013
Will someone convince me that Wells willingly had that collar-bomb on him? Didn't one of the defendents state that he had to strike Wells in the face to subdue him first?
Mik

Erie, PA

#2 Aug 25, 2013
Time to put this to rest. Old news, tired and same old,same old
pug

Erie, PA

#3 Aug 25, 2013
Mik wrote:
Time to put this to rest. Old news, tired and same old,same old
agreed this seems to be another story trying to sell eddie p. Lousy pulp paperback. Must be thousands of copies sitting in warehouses unsold.
Tiberius

Chicago, IL

#4 Aug 25, 2013
How many posters from Erie can we get here? Looks like ONE so far.
NOpinhead

Erie, PA

#5 Aug 25, 2013
Outsider wrote:
Will someone convince me that Wells willingly had that collar-bomb on him? Didn't one of the defendents state that he had to strike Wells in the face to subdue him first?
From what I've gathered from this story, Wells was supposedly a willing participant because he was told it would be a fake bomb, nothing to worry about. When he realized that the bomb was real, he tried to back out and that's when he was hit in the face to force him to cooperate. I can't believe Marge Armstrong was valedictorian of her class. How many people did she graduate with? Five?
Lorenzo

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Aug 25, 2013
clearly.
the athorities were overpaid and less efficient than the Texas rangers.
three cheers for the Texan cowboys in baseball

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#7 Aug 26, 2013
I like chocolate pudding.
notall libs are idiots

Oil City, PA

#8 Sep 1, 2013
NOpinhead wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I've gathered from this story, Wells was supposedly a willing participant because he was told it would be a fake bomb, nothing to worry about. When he realized that the bomb was real, he tried to back out and that's when he was hit in the face to force him to cooperate. I can't believe Marge Armstrong was valedictorian of her class. How many people did she graduate with? Five?
She wasn't valedictorian. But 12th in class of 413 at Academy. Probably would have been valedictorian at any county school back in those days.(1967) She also graduated from Mercyhurst College in only three years with degrees in sociology and biology.
pug

Erie, PA

#9 Sep 1, 2013
notall libs are idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
She wasn't valedictorian. But 12th in class of 413 at Academy. Probably would have been valedictorian at any county school back in those days.(1967) She also graduated from Mercyhurst College in only three years with degrees in sociology and biology.
who gives a sh it besides eddie palallteta

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#10 Sep 1, 2013
DILF wrote:
I like chocolate pudding.
Chocolate pudding is gay.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#11 Sep 3, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Chocolate pudding is gay.
How so?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12 Sep 3, 2013
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
How so?
Haven't the foggiest. Just wanted to say it.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#13 Sep 3, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Haven't the foggiest. Just wanted to say it.
OK, whew.....

I was about to switch to butterscotch.

8-|

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14 Sep 3, 2013
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, whew.....
I was about to switch to butterscotch.
8-|
Butterscotch, eh? Very suspicious!
cheetos

United States

#15 Sep 3, 2013
Do they even make butterscotch pudding anymore, and wtf is in Tapioca?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#16 Sep 3, 2013
cheetos wrote:
Do they even make butterscotch pudding anymore, and wtf is in Tapioca?
Tapioca pearls, which are also gay.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#17 Sep 4, 2013
cheetos wrote:
Do they even make butterscotch pudding anymore, and wtf is in Tapioca?
Tapioca is Norwegan for "semen balls".

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#18 Sep 4, 2013
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
Tapioca is Norwegan for "semen balls".
You make a great argument for too much knowledge.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#19 Sep 4, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You make a great argument for too much knowledge.
I tell my friends that I am the repository for useless knowlege.....

8-|

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20 Sep 4, 2013
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
I tell my friends that I am the repository for useless knowlege.....
8-|
I'm a believer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop 3 Keep 2 }of the words in a sentence{ 15 min Hoosier Hillbilly 9
A six word game (Dec '08) 16 min Junket 17,620
What's That Word Mean To You????????????????????? (Jan '13) 19 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2,592
Ebola in America 21 min Spirit67_ 1
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 22 min anonymous 117,370
20,000th Post Wins - 2d Edition (Jan '13) 22 min NotaGoth 1,282
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 23 min NotaGoth 137,774
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 37 min Mister_ E 6,371
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 41 min Mister_ E 147,643
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 43 min Mister_ E 21,357
I Like..... (Mar '14) 5 hr SLY WEST 376
Woman Held in Jail for Weeks Over SpaghettiOs 9 hr NOM s Waffle House 9

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE