First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#85 Feb 17, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for the <hiccup > warning.. Enzo.. wayyyyy toooo many glazed donuts.. SUGAR RUSH!!
Relax and take a deep breath Honey...Oh...and thanks fer bringin me broom back intact...

“Gone in 16 seconds”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Santa Barbara, CA

#86 Feb 17, 2013
An eye for an eye would be a fitting punishment for offenders...
Victims Rights

Rochester, NY

#87 Feb 20, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a Catch-22.
The same Constitution that we don't want anyone to change (re: 2nd Ammendment) is the same one that is being compromised and getting these idiots off early or reduced sentences.
No. It is Liberal Judges' and lawyers' interpretation of the law and Constitution that has skewed things. If we would get back to the spirit of the Law and not get fooled with the "technicalities" and trying to find reasons to let the guilty get off, we could go back to having justice prevail. Grossly compromising someone's various rights should not be tolerated, but if some small procedure was missed, it should not exonerate a murderer. If you murder someone, you should be locked up for life or executed.
It is not a catch 22. Firearms are already one of the most highly regulated items in the Nation, but along with lots of other laws, they are poorly enforced. Enforce the laws already on the books. Mandate the States to update the NICS records properly, instead of obstructing justice and trying to undercut a good system, that is one of the real problems going on. Pass reciprocity, that will actually make us safer and help the economy.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#88 Feb 20, 2013
Victims Rights wrote:
<quoted text>No. It is Liberal Judges' and lawyers' interpretation of the law and Constitution that has skewed things. If we would get back to the spirit of the Law and not get fooled with the "technicalities" and trying to find reasons to let the guilty get off, we could go back to having justice prevail. Grossly compromising someone's various rights should not be tolerated, but if some small procedure was missed, it should not exonerate a murderer. If you murder someone, you should be locked up for life or executed.
It is not a catch 22. Firearms are already one of the most highly regulated items in the Nation, but along with lots of other laws, they are poorly enforced. Enforce the laws already on the books. Mandate the States to update the NICS records properly, instead of obstructing justice and trying to undercut a good system, that is one of the real problems going on. Pass reciprocity, that will actually make us safer and help the economy.
Ahhh...but anyone is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law - at least that's what they say on "Law and Order."

And I wouldn't blame everything on "liberal judges." There are more than a just a few "Conservative" whacko judges out there also.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0712/781...
Nonrevisionist

Rochester, NY

#89 Feb 20, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh...but anyone is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law - at least that's what they say on "Law and Order."
And I wouldn't blame everything on "liberal judges." There are more than a just a few "Conservative" whacko judges out there also.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0712/781...
Posner has become an idiot lib too, by his own admission. Like when Bloomberg switched sides, really he was a leftist wanker the whole time, who changed the term limit law to suit himself and secured his 3rd term. Gee, that's not improper is it?
We coiuld use the death penalty to start making a dent in the repeat treason going on in Government.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#90 Feb 21, 2013
Nonrevisionist wrote:
<quoted text>We coiuld use the death penalty to start making a dent in the repeat treason going on in Government.
Careful what you wish for...

http://veracitystew.com/2012/01/17/top-ten-re...

They may just start with some of the GOP brotherhood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 8 min Laughing 25,631
Why Is Geno So PRISSY? 16 min David Morrison 0
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 20 min thewordofme 132,395
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 24 min Analog man 152,440
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 43 min Jennifer Renee 7,545
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 47 min wichita-rick 205
HOW LONG can you hold YOUR SEMEN ? For men only. (Mar '12) 47 min Independent1 41
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 2 hr mr goodwrench 125
More from around the web