Death Penalty as law of the land
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#45 Jan 22, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Or First Lady President! Who knows!
naw,, one or two or ten bad apples dont spoil the 4 people here who are legit..

lot of cyber-delusion..
Everyone here is wealthy, drives a beemer, amazingly attractive.. knows everything for a fact..experts at everything... lotso men pozing as women, lotso women pozing as men....
If you are fortunate enough to make one true real lasting friend here, count it blessing.and move on...otherwise..learn the game...and play it..
and assume nothing is as it seems...takes awhile. when you get there.. you will have fun with the illusion...
trust me, I know everything!! sometimes......
:)

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#46 Jan 22, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
naw,, one or two or ten bad apples dont spoil the 4 people here who are legit..
lot of cyber-delusion..
Everyone here is wealthy, drives a beemer, amazingly attractive.. knows everything for a fact..experts at everything... lotso men pozing as women, lotso women pozing as men....
If you are fortunate enough to make one true real lasting friend here, count it blessing.and move on...otherwise..learn the game...and play it..
and assume nothing is as it seems...takes awhile. when you get there.. you will have fun with the illusion...
trust me, I know everything!! sometimes......
OH my GOD! You're one of them TOOO!

LMAO I weep and there I thought you had my back while I piled on snow crap onto M69!
Level 7

Location hidden

#47 Jan 22, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
OH my GOD! You're one of them TOOO!
LMAO I weep and there I thought you had my back while I piled on snow crap onto M69!
I got your back.. dont trust ANYONE!! especially M69! he only has one hand for criminys sake!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#48 Jan 22, 2013
Well, reality check people!!
I live in a trailer! IN the freaking woods! Cause a nut job thought the world was gonna end on 2012 in Dec!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#49 Jan 22, 2013
Laugh it off.. I've been laughing since I heard it

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#50 Jan 22, 2013
reebie wrote: If you are fortunate enough to make one true real lasting friend here, count it blessing.and move on...otherwise..learn the game...and play it..
trust me, I know everything!!
'i' guess 'i'm lucky,'i' feel like 'i've made @
least 1,2,3, maybe more here! Time only will decide

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#51 Jan 22, 2013
PS: QC "U"
'my' F_R_I_E_N_D?

Level 6

Location hidden

#52 Jan 22, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
reebie wrote: If you are fortunate enough to make one true real lasting friend here, count it blessing.and move on...otherwise..learn the game...and play it..
Well, gee Terry you're sure taking your time, it's been YEARS. And are you talking about friends with people or friends with your other self(s)??

Level 6

Location hidden

#53 Jan 22, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
PS: QC "U"
'my' F_R_I_E_N_D?
Je ne sais pas. Comment peut-on Ítre ami avec un menteur!? Comment? Je ne sais pas... Et vous?
Level 7

Location hidden

#54 Jan 22, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
I only know everything.... sometimes....
Ive made 1,2,3 and maybe more as well...
and I cherish the ones I have made...

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#55 Jan 22, 2013
barbaric backwards talibanesque form of punishment

“You think you're funny,”

Level 5

Since: May 10

Well you're drowning in it too

#56 Jan 22, 2013
Ostracize them, remove them from society. Some cute little island all their very own.

I've never been one for the death penalty, but I do believe in stiffer punishment.
US Penal Code

United States

#57 Jan 22, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
barbaric backwards talibanesque form of punishment
Then we'll send them all to live with YOU. You're an "expert" on rehabilitation, no?

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#58 Jan 22, 2013
US Penal Code wrote:
<quoted text>Then we'll send them all to live with YOU. You're an "expert" on rehabilitation, no?
Don't worry sweetheart, the U.S. is in fine company with the remaining countries that allow the death penalty, like Afghanistan, Iran, Somalia, Pakistan, China.

Good job. USA #1!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#59 Jan 23, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
NO. He was not released. He escaped Garfield County jail.
So the system didn't really fail, did it - the judiciary system that is.

And...Bundy was put to death eventually. Dahmer, sentenced to life in prison, was killed by a fellow inmate.

I'm for the death penalty. Unfortunately, most states have repealed it - Wisconsin being one of them. But I think you'll find that there are only a few known serial killers that have ever escaped justice - whatever that justice may have been. Locking up serial killers for life does have it's advantages however - FBI profilers have solved many famous cases with surprising results due to the things we have learned from imprisioned serial killers.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#60 Jan 23, 2013
Bar Fly_ok wrote:
Ostracize them, remove them from society. Some cute little island all their very own.
That's been tried before - then they called it Australia.

Level 6

Location hidden

#61 Jan 23, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
So the system didn't really fail, did it - the judiciary system that is.
And...Bundy was put to death eventually. Dahmer, sentenced to life in prison, was killed by a fellow inmate.
I'm for the death penalty. Unfortunately, most states have repealed it - Wisconsin being one of them. But I think you'll find that there are only a few known serial killers that have ever escaped justice - whatever that justice may have been. Locking up serial killers for life does have it's advantages however - FBI profilers have solved many famous cases with surprising results due to the things we have learned from imprisioned serial killers.
You are right M69.
Now close your case with the repeat offenders of rape and child molestation. They are ticking time bombs, they themselves know it. Yet they are out there among us. Would you be comfortable if one of them was living next door to you when your grandkids came to visit? Or would you be watching them like a hawk and a mama bear?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#62 Jan 23, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right M69.
Now close your case with the repeat offenders of rape and child molestation. They are ticking time bombs, they themselves know it. Yet they are out there among us. Would you be comfortable if one of them was living next door to you when your grandkids came to visit? Or would you be watching them like a hawk and a mama bear?
Rapists and child molesters get their's. Don't be mistaken. The prison population doesn't take kindly to them - especially child molesters. I used to live in one of the most heavily populated areas of child molesters in the state. Surprisingly, it was right down the street from a prison.

Most sexual abuse offenders are acquainted with their victims; approximately 30% are relatives of the child, most often brothers, fathers, uncles or cousins; around 60% are other acquaintances such as 'friends' of the family, babysitters, or neighbors; strangers are the offenders in approximately 10% of child sexual abuse cases. In the case of the typical child abuser, the threat doesn't come from next door - it comes from within your own family.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#63 Jan 23, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rapists and child molesters get their's. Don't be mistaken. The prison population doesn't take kindly to them - especially child molesters. I used to live in one of the most heavily populated areas of child molesters in the state. Surprisingly, it was right down the street from a prison.
Most sexual abuse offenders are acquainted with their victims; approximately 30% are relatives of the child, most often brothers, fathers, uncles or cousins; around 60% are other acquaintances such as 'friends' of the family, babysitters, or neighbors; strangers are the offenders in approximately 10% of child sexual abuse cases. In the case of the typical child abuser, the threat doesn't come from next door - it comes from within your own family.
thank you.
I've been telling people this for a while, the 'stranger' talk is not really going to help most kids when it is family/acquaintances that are most often the perpetrator.

On death penalty, I don't trust our judicial system enough to give them that power over life and death. It is not fair, money buys freedom and I have seen innocent people do decades in prison.(innocent, proven by DNA)

Level 6

Location hidden

#64 Jan 23, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 2 min Mister_ E 14,606
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 min DILF 12,821
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min DanFromSmithville 172,067
Supper Time 4 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 5 min Mister_ E 1,955
What Could Be Sweet,...? (Sep '14) 6 min Mister_ E 61
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 7 min KNIGHT DeVINE 6,129
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 27 min Hoosier Hillbilly 42,141
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 34 min Mister_ E 167,474
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 1 hr Brick 1,980