Death Penalty as law of the land

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of86
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 22, 2013
 
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
I agree, why should we feed, cloth, give them a warm or air conditioned room, free health care,
cable TV, probably more than they had before they got here and treat'm like humans-hell they even get to vote.
Repeat offenders, pedophiles, killers caught in the act, mentally deranged criminals, and other
deviates-Line them against the wall, ask if they'd like a mask and use one of those fully automatic weapons on them. Scoop'm up and burn'n, let'm get
a taste of hell before they get there!!!
Bet'ja it'd lower the crime rate!
PS: Did 'i' say: IMO
yeah yeah yeah and there's the door

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 22, 2013
 
(???)'i' think she's in my defense-'i' sure hope so after the 'spill'-'i' would never try to offend her!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 22, 2013
 
QuiteCrazy wrote:
OKay, you guys are telling me you wouldn't think of putting Dahmer six feet under?
How about Osama Bin Laden?
Could you give us some examples of people that are actually alive?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jan 22, 2013
 
QuiteCrazy wrote:
OKay, you guys are telling me you wouldn't think of putting Dahmer six feet under?
How about Osama Bin Laden?
Dahmer wasn't a repeat offender - part of what made him so dangerous.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

www.blanketsandstuff.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief! give me patience! NOOOO.
REPEAT OFFENDERS:
RAPISTS
SERIAL KILLERS
CHILD MOLESTERS
Does that help at all!?!?!?
Repeat serial killers?
How would a convicted serial killer ever be released in order to have a chance a repeating his or her crimes? 9123
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you give us some examples of people that are actually alive?
Find here.. do you have regrets? Does it keep you up at night? Are you turning in your sleep night after night that they are DEAD?!
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dahmer wasn't a repeat offender - part of what made him so dangerous.
WEll.. LMAO your right there and if he was, I'm sure our legal system wouldn't have had a problem letting him out! I mean look at Ted Bundy, he defended himself in court twice! LOL
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeat serial killers?
How would a convicted serial killer ever be released in order to have a chance a repeating his or her crimes? 9123
Ted Bundy!

Let me say it again cause it feels good that I know it

TED BUNDY!

ROTFLMAO
Volunteer

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Where can I sign up for firing squad duty? I'll buy my own ammunition, if they restock it soon...

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Everybody, let's look @ the 'big picture' forget the trivial tidbits- do-you-agree-with-me OR NOT?

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I guess it 'bears' repeating!!!
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
I agree, why should we feed, cloth, give them a warm or air conditioned room, free health care,
cable TV, probably more than they had before they got here and treat'm like humans-hell they even get to vote.
Repeat offenders, pedophiles, killers caught in the act, mentally deranged criminals, and other
deviates-Line them against the wall, ask if they'd like a mask and use one of those fully automatic weapons on them. Scoop'm up and burn'n, let'm get
a taste of hell before they get there!!!
Bet'ja it'd lower the crime rate!
PS: Did 'i' say: IMO

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

www.blanketsandstuff.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Bundy!
Let me say it again cause it feels good that I know it
TED BUNDY!
ROTFLMAO
Ted Bundy was convicted of serial killing, then released so he could kill again?
Seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jan 22, 2013
 
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah yeah yeah and there's the door
I wike you! You are CWAZY!!!!!
Seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Bundy was convicted of serial killing, then released so he could kill again?
Killers get released all the time only to kill again. Watch the six o'clock news some time. Or, better yet, WGN (Chicago) news at nine. Libs have been coddling criminals for the last half century.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jan 22, 2013
 
'me' too! Seriously!!!
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jan 22, 2013
 
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Bundy was convicted of serial killing, then released so he could kill again?
NO. He was not released. He escaped Garfield County jail.
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jan 22, 2013
 
gtg time to make the donuts..
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Everybody, let's look @ the 'big picture' forget the trivial tidbits- do-you-agree-with-me OR NOT?


'i' agree with you 'i' don't like you but I agree with you ABOUT the long bit regarding the topic.
Have fun all.

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Korntown USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
I guess it 'bears' repeating!!!
<quoted text>
I beleive...

If I thot for one minute , that this was my fate for stealing that cute bikini when I was 16....

:)

j/k I agree 100 percent!

H/H for prez...
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
I beleive...
If I thot for one minute , that this was my fate for stealing that cute bikini when I was 16....
:)
j/k I agree 100 percent!
H/H for prez...
Or First Lady President! Who knows!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of86
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••