Death Penalty as law of the land

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Info

Broomall, PA

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Why not?! Look at Texas they just get it done. Why are we supporting all these murderers and child killers? Cause they are nuts? Well, one nut is not the same as another, one thing is a girl next to you eating her own hair and another is the Son of Sam or Dahmer. I don't know, which would rather sit next too?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#2 Jan 22, 2013
News flash there Einstien:

Texas is not immune.

At least 2 people shot at Lone Star Community College in Houston

HOUSTON (AP)— A Texas college has gone into a lockdown amid reports of a shooter on campus.

Jed Young is the spokesman for the Lone Star College System campus in north Harris County. He says a shelter-in-place order has been issued.

Emergency personnel have responded to the Houston-area college campus.

The Harris County Sheriff's Office had no immediate details.
Just sayin

Broomall, PA

#3 Jan 22, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
News flash there Einstien:
Texas is not immune.
At least 2 people shot at Lone Star Community College in Houston
HOUSTON (AP)— A Texas college has gone into a lockdown amid reports of a shooter on campus.
Jed Young is the spokesman for the Lone Star College System campus in north Harris County. He says a shelter-in-place order has been issued.
Emergency personnel have responded to the Houston-area college campus.
The Harris County Sheriff's Office had no immediate details.
Beacon of Knowledge!

Did I say anything about immunity? Nope!
Sure yeah I get your point, if we kill them it still doesn't solve the problem. Well if everyone can complain about how this is costing and that is costing well, why not unload the crooks? How many times does Joey gotta go to jail for them to get the point that there is no remediation for child abusers? or Rapists?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Beacon of Knowledge!
Did I say anything about immunity? Nope!
Sure yeah I get your point, if we kill them it still doesn't solve the problem. Well if everyone can complain about how this is costing and that is costing well, why not unload the crooks? How many times does Joey gotta go to jail for them to get the point that there is no remediation for child abusers? or Rapists?
The unfortunate thing is that even on death row, these thugs cost the taxpayers money. Most have an absolute minimum of 30-40 lawsuits and stays of execution with the courts.

The bible says, "An eye for an eye." Imposing the death penalty for everything would be anti-Christian.

Also - where do you draw the line?

Lose a hand for speeding?
milwuakee69

Broomall, PA

#5 Jan 22, 2013
What what what I say I say I say wuz...
oOOooooh pooohie

Broomall, PA

#6 Jan 22, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
The unfortunate thing is that even on death row, these thugs cost the taxpayers money. Most have an absolute minimum of 30-40 lawsuits and stays of execution with the courts.
The bible says, "An eye for an eye." Imposing the death penalty for everything would be anti-Christian.
OH come on Mil!!! Am not talking about mowing down all the weirdies! Just the repeat offenders, or triple offenders. You know there are plenty! Dude, you put them in and they do it again and again. I'm thinking the money and I'm thinking how ridiculous it is that you have to catch them, process them, over and over again and cause injury or death to NEW innocent people because no one wants to handle the moral implications. It's like no has balls anymore!! If Dodge City got handled like that back in the day good GOD! The West would have never been won that way!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#7 Jan 22, 2013
Nice...what are we now, 5-years old?

Does your Mom's tittie know you're gone?
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#8 Jan 22, 2013
Well......!

ooo never mind......

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#9 Jan 22, 2013
oOOooooh pooohie wrote:
<quoted text>
OH come on Mil!!! Am not talking about mowing down all the weirdies! Just the repeat offenders, or triple offenders. You know there are plenty! Dude, you put them in and they do it again and again. I'm thinking the money and I'm thinking how ridiculous it is that you have to catch them, process them, over and over again and cause injury or death to NEW innocent people because no one wants to handle the moral implications. It's like no has balls anymore!! If Dodge City got handled like that back in the day good GOD! The West would have never been won that way!
Yeah, and no more taxes!!!

And more money trees!!!

And no more ugly women!!!

And...yawn...this is all you got?

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10 Jan 22, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
Nice...what are we now, 5-years old?
Does your Mom's tittie know you're gone?
Good Grief!
You're serious. You are ok with a repeat offender living off everyone?

Level 6

Location hidden

#11 Jan 22, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do we have to go to the extreme of cutting hands off for speeding?! Was that even mentioned.
How could you put a speeding violation in the same category as rape and child molestation!?

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#12 Jan 22, 2013
Info wrote:
Why not?! Look at Texas they just get it done. Why are we supporting all these murderers and child killers? Cause they are nuts? Well, one nut is not the same as another, one thing is a girl next to you eating her own hair and another is the Son of Sam or Dahmer. I don't know, which would rather sit next too?
The death penalty does not work. Many states that impose the death penalty have higher violent crime rates than states that do not. There's also that little problem of innocent people being executed...

Level 6

Location hidden

#14 Jan 22, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
The death penalty does not work. Many states that impose the death penalty have higher violent crime rates than states that do not. There's also that little problem of innocent people being executed...
AGAIN, REPEAT OFFENDERS... what you can't read!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#15 Jan 22, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do we have to go to the extreme of cutting hands off for speeding?! Was that even mentioned.
How could you put a speeding violation in the same category as rape and child molestation!?
Who said that?

I think you watch too much TV.

The real world, the world that I live in, is mired in political justice. In my world serial killers, rapists, child molesters, etc. have more rights than the victims. And yet we're all pussy-footing around about some damn 2nd Ammendment infringement.

America needs to put on their big girl panties and determine what's most important - a better America or one that is only good for "me."

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#16 Jan 22, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask you a simple question:

When you drive, do you do the speed limit or just a little over? Ever get behind the wheel after a few glasses of wine? How about the oldie but a goodie - ever flick a cigarette butt out the window? Small, yet repeat offenses...same difference.

I'm not protecting repeat offenders - I'm just being realistic about it.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#17 Jan 22, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a little vague.

You're for executing repeat offenders of ANY crime? All those jay-walkers better watch out :0)

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Hoosierville

#18 Jan 22, 2013
I agree, why should we feed, cloth, give them a warm or air conditioned room, free health care,
cable TV, probably more than they had before they got here and treat'm like humans-hell they even get to vote.
Repeat offenders, pedophiles, killers caught in the act, mentally deranged criminals, and other
deviates-Line them against the wall, ask if they'd like a mask and use one of those fully automatic weapons on them. Scoop'm up and burn'n, let'm get
a taste of hell before they get there!!!
Bet'ja it'd lower the crime rate!

PS: Did 'i' say: IMO

Level 6

Location hidden

#20 Jan 22, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said that?
I think you watch too much TV.
The real world, the world that I live in, is mired in political justice. In my world serial killers, rapists, child molesters, etc. have more rights than the victims. And yet we're all pussy-footing around about some damn 2nd Ammendment infringement.
America needs to put on their big girl panties and determine what's most important - a better America or one that is only good for "me."
Wow M69 you're confused.
Don't you know what YOU want as to repeat offenders? And let's be real, I got my panties on and I hope you got your cup strapped on: Political Justice? What Political Justice?! It's CRAP! That is the biggest pile of hooey. And America is only as good as it's constiguents! Look at what's pouring out of schools? For crying out loud this year China is going to have the highest graduates in the world. As to what's good for me attitude, if you haven't notice that's exactly how it gets when it turns into a free-for-all. Like Black Friday and everyone stomping on that poor man.

Level 6

Location hidden

#21 Jan 22, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a little vague.
You're for executing repeat offenders of ANY crime? All those jay-walkers better watch out :0)
Good grief! give me patience! NOOOO.

REPEAT OFFENDERS:
RAPISTS
SERIAL KILLERS
CHILD MOLESTERS

Does that help at all!?!?!?

Level 6

Location hidden

#22 Jan 22, 2013
OKay, you guys are telling me you wouldn't think of putting Dahmer six feet under?

How about Osama Bin Laden?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 7 min Sam 19,698
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 11 min revilot2 5,123
Word Association. (Nov '10) 12 min revilot2 19,675
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 16 min SweLL GirL 3,656
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min revilot2 197,304
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 24 min SweLL GirL 13,698
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 26 min SweLL GirL 8,313
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 28 min 8541 MARINE 8,804
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 42 min 8541 MARINE 59,685
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 3 hr Spotted Girl 33,150