New Obama Thread, 'open option'

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#64 Mar 28, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't you one the of the main ones on this website bashing "Bush's" Patriot Act?
Nope. Nice try.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#65 Mar 28, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>As a member of what you call "the left", let me speak just for myself.
I blame George W. Bush only for what he is directly responsible. That includes:
. the near-collspse of the American and world economies.
. the needless deaths of nearly five thousand American soldiers, the mental and physical disfigurement of many thousands more, and the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians and their children.
Bush's hoof prints are still visible on most of the internal troubles America has today. That is why this member of the left invokes him as the source of so many problems for which Obama gets wrongfully blamed.
Golly gee, Wolfie, it almost sounds like you are A-okay with all of those people (many of them innocent civilians) Obama is killing. Have a good 'un.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#67 Mar 28, 2014
get your facts in a row the Irag affair was a truce , no a surrender , and Iraq violated that truce ,,,,

so the second affair and all approved by the UN , blame Saddam

.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#68 Mar 28, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Golly gee, Wolfie, it almost sounds like you are A-okay with all of those people (many of them innocent civilians) Obama is killing. Have a good 'un.
Oh 'goon! May I call you goon? Perhaps you'd care to describe those people Obama is "killing". Trying to extricate us from countries invaded by Bush doesn't count.

“WHERE BORN AN A-HOLE OR DID ”

Since: Mar 14

YOU WORK AT IT YOUR WHOLE LIFE

#69 Mar 28, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I'll offer my opinion about government intrusion into our privacy.
Personally I don't feel intruded upon, since I don't feel i have anything to hide.
Secondly, I place more trust in our government that you apparently do. I don't believe they are out to get innocent people. It would be great to to live in a country where there is no need for monitoring. But it would also be ridiculously naive.
Let's remember the purpose here, which is to try to prevent terrorist attacks both from within and elsewhere in the world. That requires us to gather intelligence to keep us as safe as possible. Unfortunately that means some intrusion into our privacy. Realistically the question is not whether it is necessary, but how much is necessary.
We live in dangerous times in a dangerous world. It doesn't take a genius to realize that there are those who are out to get us. We must do what it takes to protect America, with the least possible intrusion into our lives.
Unlike some, I have no paranoid delusions that our own government is out to get us. Our real enemies are those who want to destroy our government and the American people. Our administration and President Obama are mainly good people who are doing their best to protect us, as well as their own families and children. We ought to stop this craziness and realize we're on the same side.
A sheep in wolfs clothing.......... Dangerous words here^^^^^^^^

“WHERE BORN AN A-HOLE OR DID ”

Since: Mar 14

YOU WORK AT IT YOUR WHOLE LIFE

#70 Mar 28, 2014
tallyho wrote:
get your facts in a row the Irag affair was a truce , no a surrender , and Iraq violated that truce ,,,,
so the second affair and all approved by the UN , blame Saddam
.
The whole Iraq war was based on lies....

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#71 Mar 28, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>The whole Iraq war was based on lies....
wrong but it is history ...going have inform the world this was a lie

The Invasion of Kuwait, also known as the Iraq–Kuwait War, was a major conflict between the Ba'athist Iraq and the State of Kuwait, which resulted in the seven-month long Iraqi occupation of Kuwait, and subsequently led to direct military intervention by American-led forces in the Gulf War, and the torching of 600 Kuwaiti oil wells.

hey planet earth this never happened

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#72 Mar 28, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>A sheep in wolfs clothing.......... Dangerous words here^^^^^^^^
Useless words here##########

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#73 Mar 28, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>A sheep in wolfs clothing.......... Dangerous words here^^^^^^^^
I jus realized that might have been a compliment. If so, a thousand pardons.

“WHERE BORN AN A-HOLE OR DID ”

Since: Mar 14

YOU WORK AT IT YOUR WHOLE LIFE

#74 Mar 28, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I jus realized that might have been a compliment. If so, a thousand pardons.
Nah your saying that monitoring s nothing unless because you have nothing to hide is the mentality of Clueless sheep and slaves.

“WHERE BORN AN A-HOLE OR DID ”

Since: Mar 14

YOU WORK AT IT YOUR WHOLE LIFE

#75 Mar 28, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong but it is history ...going have inform the world this was a lie
The Invasion of Kuwait, also known as the Iraq–Kuwait War, was a major conflict between the Ba'athist Iraq and the State of Kuwait, which resulted in the seven-month long Iraqi occupation of Kuwait, and subsequently led to direct military intervention by American-led forces in the Gulf War, and the torching of 600 Kuwaiti oil wells.
hey planet earth this never happened
I didn't realize you were talking about Desert Shield/Storm.... Sorry..

“WHERE BORN AN A-HOLE OR DID ”

Since: Mar 14

YOU WORK AT IT YOUR WHOLE LIFE

#76 Mar 28, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I'm very serious , fracking is a state to state decision
and the pipe has what to do with the price of crude
now be late where is your proof
Not to mention the Keystone pipelines will not do anything to lower our gas prices. The whole purpose is to send NA oil outside of NA...

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#77 Mar 28, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Nah your saying that monitoring s nothing unless because you have nothing to hide is the mentality of Clueless sheep and slaves.
Can I buy back my introduction?

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#78 Mar 28, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Can I buy back my introduction?
You just did...

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Chicago, IL

#80 Mar 28, 2014
Putin better watch his step. He's gonna learn that when Obama draws a red line, it's in bold, indelible color. It will be a hard lesson to learn. Do not incur the wrath of the Great Crayon!

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#82 Mar 28, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't realize you were talking about Desert Shield/Storm.... Sorry..
doesn't make a diff phase two is and was contingent ......

nut a man who is killing people at a 3,000 clip is a weapon of mass construction.......

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#83 Mar 28, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong but it is history ...going have inform the world this was a lie
The Invasion of Kuwait, also known as the Iraq–Kuwait War, was a major conflict between the Ba'athist Iraq and the State of Kuwait, which resulted in the seven-month long Iraqi occupation of Kuwait, and subsequently led to direct military intervention by American-led forces in the Gulf War, and the torching of 600 Kuwaiti oil wells.
hey planet earth this never happened
Also, If I remember right, we were all for it then to. I know I was and I think we did a d--b good job.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#85 Mar 29, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Oh 'goon! May I call you goon? Perhaps you'd care to describe those people Obama is "killing". Trying to extricate us from countries invaded by Bush doesn't count.
Last I heard, Bush didn't invade Yemen.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/report-u-...

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#86 Mar 29, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>As a member of what you call "the left", let me speak just for myself.
I blame George W. Bush only for what he is directly responsible. That includes:
. the near-collspse of the American and world economies.
. the needless deaths of nearly five thousand American soldiers, the mental and physical disfigurement of many thousands more, and the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians and their children.
Bush's hoof prints are still visible on most of the internal troubles America has today. That is why this member of the left invokes him as the source of so many problems for which Obama gets wrongfully blamed.
Well said and exactly correct!

The right just plays the blame game as cover, most are not stupid enough to really think that these problems were not directly caused by poor decisions and policies during the bush admin. they are just to hardheaded to admit it now. Its just not logical to think that Obama is to blame for things that were going on way before we even heard of Obama

“WHERE BORN AN A-HOLE OR DID ”

Since: Mar 14

YOU WORK AT IT YOUR WHOLE LIFE

#88 Mar 29, 2014
Marysville Ohio wrote:
I like how the reich invokes "Bush Derangement Syndrome" at the mere mention of anything GW did wrong or illegally and then rolls right into blaming Clinton and Carter for things that Bush did!
It's comforting to know that, in January of 2017, the reich will stop blaming Obama (Obama Derangement Syndrome) and concentrate on blaming President Clinton (Hillary this time) again.
Hillary was the worst when she was in NYS office... She screwed us and I can never say anything good about her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Philly grey poster hangout 3 min Spotted Girl 2
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 4 min andet1987 31,947
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min TheJerseyDevil 200,853
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Shavin Marvin 209,643
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 9 min andet1987 4,061
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 13 min andet1987 8,604
2words into 2new words (May '12) 15 min TheJerseyDevil 5,079
News Police Respond To St. Cloud Mall On Reports Of ... 20 min Spotted Girl 180
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 26 min unreals_dad 147,203
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr A_Visitor 61,476
More from around the web