Who's the sexiest man on offbeat?

Who's the sexiest man on offbeat?

Created by rebecca in conyers on Jun 18, 2009

815 votes

Click on an option to vote

Arminius

JG OP

Skipper

Billy R

Slack the Troll

Terry "duh"

mo res

Tallyho

Mean & Nasty

other or all

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#318 May 7, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Harrison I do not care who posts to who or how they post to others. It seems creepy for you to be so obsessed and follow them the way they do. I don't really buy your story, but if I found out otherwise I wouldn't care. That would be between them and their spouses and quite frankly none of my business. I'm not a troll, so I don't obsess over others and their friendships. I go by the way I am treated and I think Princess is really nice and I have gotten close with Billy and have no reason to doubt anything he has told me or shared with me. He is my dear friend and I will not turn against him. He has not wronged me in any way and I simple adore the man, so run along and wipe the bullsh!t off your feet as you leave please.
Thanks Trina.
Oki swept me off my feet when I was a mere teen. Been together ever since. I know who's bed his boots go under, so what some nameless, faceless poster says does not concern me in the least.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#320 May 7, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he needs my shake weight....LOL
Harrison got one for christmas, but his subconscious mind took over when he tried to use it.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#321 May 7, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Harrison I do not care who posts to who or how they post to others. It seems creepy for you to be so obsessed and follow them the way they do. I don't really buy your story, but if I found out otherwise I wouldn't care. That would be between them and their spouses and quite frankly none of my business. I'm not a troll, so I don't obsess over others and their friendships. I go by the way I am treated and I think Princess is really nice and I have gotten close with Billy and have no reason to doubt anything he has told me or shared with me. He is my dear friend and I will not turn against him. He has not wronged me in any way and I simple adore the man, so run along and wipe the bullsh!t off your feet as you leave please.
I think its hilarious when people try to tell you what kind of person i really am. You know me extremely well, while the trolls that are trying to convince you bad things don't know me at all. Its a good thing they don't realize how pathetic they look, or else they would die from embarrassment.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#323 May 7, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Its a good thing they don't realize how pathetic they look, or else they would die from embarrassment.
Maybe they're undead zombie trolls--they CAN'T die....

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#324 May 7, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Trina.
Oki swept me off my feet when I was a mere teen. Been together ever since. I know who's bed his boots go under, so what some nameless, faceless poster says does not concern me in the least.
You're welcome....It sounds like you have a very nice marriage :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#325 May 7, 2014
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>Why WOULD anyone want to know you after seeing the deceptive games you play on Topix bro?
Hey!!!!! I do NOT post unregistered.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#326 May 7, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Harrison got one for christmas, but his subconscious mind took over when he tried to use it..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =q2x30djoLZMXX
LOL......

This is the DVD with the weight. They lie and say 6 minutes, it's really 10....it's effective if you can get past the....well...it's interesting...
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#327 May 7, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe they're undead zombie trolls--they CAN'T die....
That might be the answer, after all one of them has chased me for over six years. Its a good thing he doesn't have a wife or a life to get in the way of his stalking and obsessing......

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#328 May 7, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I think its hilarious when people try to tell you what kind of person i really am. You know me extremely well, while the trolls that are trying to convince you bad things don't know me at all. Its a good thing they don't realize how pathetic they look, or else they would die from embarrassment.
I guess they just hope to make others as miserable as they are. That may work with some, but it's not going to work with me. I'm happy to know you :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#330 May 7, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome....It sounds like you have a very nice marriage :)
:)

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#331 May 7, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hey!!!!! I do NOT post unregistered.
I'm glad you said something. I was wondering what I did to make you mad.....

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#332 May 7, 2014
OMG....I'm sorry. I have to keep the "other" men happy too...LOL

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#333 May 7, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL......
This is the DVD with the weight. They lie and say 6 minutes, it's really 10....it's effective if you can get past the....well...it's interesting...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vCPZfdkRTSEXX
While it looks....interesting....I think I'll stick with my regular weights.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#334 May 7, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess they just hope to make others as miserable as they are. That may work with some, but it's not going to work with me. I'm happy to know you :)
I know that they don't stand a chance of turning you against me, no matter what lies they tell.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#335 May 7, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>That might be the answer, after all one of them has chased me for over six years. Its a good thing he doesn't have a wife or a life to get in the way of his stalking and obsessing......
What's a life compared to stalking and obsessing about someone you will never meet.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#337 May 7, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>While it looks....interesting....I think I'll stick with my regular weights.
I don't blame you. Besides regular weights work. In all honesty, I like my regular ones much better.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#338 May 7, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I know that they don't stand a chance of turning you against me, no matter what lies they tell.
I'm not worried about the trolls. I'm not responding anymore because I'm simply not reading them.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#340 May 7, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not worried about the trolls. I'm not responding anymore because I'm simply not reading them.
Perfect..I don't even see them anymore.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#341 May 7, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Perfect..I don't even see them anymore.....
that's cause you keep all the eyes in a jar on your desk.....

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#342 May 7, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Perfect..I don't even see them anymore.....
See what? Where?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll When Geriatric Geno and Penniless Pete post, "y... 15 min dragoon70056 2
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 32 min Wolftracks 165,529
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 35 min TALLYHO 8541 41,439
Last two letters into two new words... 1 hr Mr_FX 125
Play "end of the word" (Nov '08) 1 hr Mr_FX 24,287
Things that make life eaiser... 1 hr Mr_FX 687
Word Association (Jun '10) 1 hr wichita-rick 28,115
Poll What's funnier? 4 hr Thigh High Sock 8
Child Sex Offenders 6 hr TALLYHO 8541 50
News Internet horrified by photo of giant 'Texas Red... 7 hr Emerald 6
More from around the web