You can now send your mail to the Web

You can now send your mail to the Web

There are 3 comments on the WOODTV.com story from Dec 11, 2012, titled You can now send your mail to the Web. In it, WOODTV.com reports that:

Co-founders Will Davis and Evan Baehr sat down for a little Q-and-A to explain the novel concept to those unfamiliar with the idea, as well as the skeptics.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOODTV.com.

DonkeyEstonkey

Hampton, VA

#1 Dec 11, 2012
My mail?
Oh...

“Hey Moe ! ! !”

Level 8

Since: May 12

Alapaha , Georgia

#2 Dec 12, 2012
Why??
Liberty Warrior

Hammonton, NJ

#3 Dec 12, 2012
So they invented a service no one wants and are charging for it. For free you can have e-bills sent to your email or direct banking. Why would you want strangers opening up mail or Greeting Cards which may have money, checks or gift cards? This service makes it easy for one of them to have new credit cards mailed to them or even blank checks. Any supposed convenience is not worth it when there are FREE options.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 min Mechanic 4,610
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 13 min eleanorigby 40,762
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 15 min Mega Monster 1,092
News Wife, husband say they hit back-to-back holes-i... 16 min tom wingo 13
What Could Be Hot? 17 min Glory Be 158
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 18 min Hoo Flung Poo 163,053
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 25 min Igor Trip 164,424
News New and Totally Bizarre Baby Names 50 min Pat Robertson s F... 5
News Muslim cleric says masturbating makes your hand... 54 min Help is at hand- pun 21
More from around the web