Dover, DE

#2 Apr 12, 2012
Prove it!

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#3 Apr 12, 2012
What's worse then the media at judging others ..... this place.
George Zimmerman

Blacklick, OH

#4 Apr 12, 2012
Steev wrote:
Prove it!
Don't have to. It's the prosecutor that has to prove guilt.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#5 Apr 12, 2012
In America, you are now guilty until proven innocent, especially if the alleged crime is perpetrated against a minority. The media sensationalises every crime by a non minority against a minority and the masses eat it up. It generates more revenue and lines the pockets of the minority media whores who cant wait to get there face on television and make profound and unfounded pronouncements.

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6 Apr 12, 2012
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
What's worse then the media at judging others ..... this place.
does that include accusin to? ya seem ta do the same

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T696VOM...

im sure ya sneak around hidden and have people guess its ya and ya always say naaaaaa lolololol

Level 7

#7 Apr 12, 2012
TheUnAllKnowing wrote:
<quoted text>does that include accusin to? ya seem ta do the same
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T696VOM...
im sure ya sneak around hidden and have people guess its ya and ya always say naaaaaa lolololol
Ok geno ...

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TFH138H...

Level 2

Location hidden

#8 Apr 12, 2012
tha answer is no but thanks for tha link lololol keep guessin lolololol youre a little perturbed now

Since: Oct 11

Dover, DE

#9 Apr 12, 2012
George Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have to. It's the prosecutor that has to prove guilt.
Easy, man shoots kid, kid had no weapons! Cut and dry! Guilty!

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Since: Jan 09

United States

#10 Apr 12, 2012
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
In America, you are now guilty until proven innocent,.........
in a court of law not a court of public opinion

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#11 Apr 12, 2012
Back on Topic....(eye roll)

I'd rather see the evidence presented before I make my decision. Yes, he shot the kid, BUT, was it self defense? I just don't know at this point. I honestly don't think it was, but that's just my opinion. I'll let the jury decide this one.

Since: Oct 11

Dover, DE

#12 Apr 12, 2012
The worse thing that would have happened to Zimmerman, if he didn't use a gun, would be to get his ass kicked for following (Stalking?) the kid. The kid had no weapons. Zimmerman pulled the gun and used it. His life was not at risk. Plain and simple, he is guilty!

Level 7

#13 Apr 12, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
Back on Topic....(eye roll)
I'd rather see the evidence presented before I make my decision. Yes, he shot the kid, BUT, was it self defense? I just don't know at this point. I honestly don't think it was, but that's just my opinion. I'll let the jury decide this one.
Young people ..... what a waste of his life.
If he lost the guy, he should have never gone back, that's the part that sticks in my craw. The confrontation would have never happened. Of course if someone was following me, I certainly wouldn't go back, he could be a nut with a gun ..... and he was!
Very sad outcome.

Level 7

#14 Apr 12, 2012
TheUnAllKnowing wrote:
<quoted text>tha answer is no but thanks for tha link lololol keep guessin lolololol youre a little perturbed now
I think you're the one upset since you seem to be following me. <and I'm packing, lol>
It really bothers you that no one gives a hoot doesn't it?
You can deny being geno all you want, the link I provided proves it is you, same posting style, same people you tail.
I'm sorry that no one misses you geno, really I am. Hopefully you'll just join in and post on topic. Everyone is willing to give you a chance to have some fun instead of being a bitter lil' guy.

Have fun!

“RIP Robin Gibb”

Level 5

Since: May 09

12/22/49 - 5/20/12

#15 Apr 12, 2012
I do not know... But now maybe something else can dominate the telly? Doubt it, though.

(20 points)

Cherish Your Loved Ones.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#16 Apr 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Young people ..... what a waste of his life.
If he lost the guy, he should have never gone back, that's the part that sticks in my craw. The confrontation would have never happened. Of course if someone was following me, I certainly wouldn't go back, he could be a nut with a gun ..... and he was!
Very sad outcome.
Very sad! I can't seem to get over the 911 call from the neighbor. The screams for help...

Level 7

#17 Apr 12, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Very sad! I can't seem to get over the 911 call from the neighbor. The screams for help...
I didn't hear them, was Zimmerman the one screaming? I think I read that in the story.

Level 2

Location hidden

#18 Apr 12, 2012
<quoted text>
I think you're the one upset since you seem to be following me. <and I'm packing, lol>
It really bothers you that no one gives a hoot doesn't it?
You can deny being geno all you want, the link I provided proves it is you, same posting style, same people you tail.
I'm sorry that no one misses you geno, really I am. Hopefully you'll just join in and post on topic. Everyone is willing to give you a chance to have some fun instead of being a bitter lil' guy.
Have fun!
usin ya logic if i post a link to tha gettysburg address that proves ya abe lincoln? lolololol keep guessin cuz i can see tha steam lololol if ya didnt give a hoot bout geno yad not say his name evry day lolololol ya spun

“Where DO missing socks go?”

Level 7

They run away to join the show

#19 Apr 12, 2012
Of course it is the jury who will decide based on the evidence that is presented after it is argued about what will be presented and what will b with held to protect the rights of the accused not the victim.

That doesn't mean the rest of us have no opinion on it based on what we know through the increasingly unreliable source known as the media.

True journalism seems to be dead.

Level 2

Location hidden

#20 Apr 12, 2012
i thought ya was tryin ta say i was obama too with that link lolololol same style lolololol my style is ya style ya use to stalk people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 55
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 6 min warning 7,435
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 min Northbound 56,848
One Word (Jan '09) 14 min Princess Hey 16,309
2words into 2new words (May '12) 20 min Poppyann 2,287
jokes (Dec '10) 24 min Ricky F 3
Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 29 min Northbound 6
News Police dog finds Utah boy who falls into manhole (Dec '14) 31 min CharleenHartley 19
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr Red_Forman 145,456
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Northbound 192,900
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 5 hr Mega Monster 7,259
More from around the web