Are shootings getting more publicity ...

Are shootings getting more publicity than usual

Created by MoonDancing on Jan 11, 2013

89 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, it's getting sick

because the world is SICKER

because it sells...

for an agenda

do watch the news because of it

“You think you're funny,”

Level 5

Since: May 10

Well you're drowning in it too

#691 Jan 17, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
unless i didn't read right , it has been the students doing the majority of the shootings... isn't this the first adult ????
Correct.
And really, does it matter who is behind the gun? School's have been a target ..... breaks my heart when innocent children fall prey to madness.

“The golden age is before us, ”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

not behind us.

#692 Jan 17, 2013
The fact is changing the guns will ave lives. It's going to happen and I think it's fantastic!

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#694 Jan 17, 2013
Wolfganged wrote:
The fact is changing the guns will ave lives. It's going to happen and I think it's fantastic!
nice to think that , but the one that pulls the trigger is the one we needed to keep from guns , will it work not really can we slow it down most definitely

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#695 Jan 17, 2013
Wolfganged wrote:
I really hope the gun laws change in America. By all means their constitutions says in they have the right to bear arms. Fair anough but surely a ban for those semi automatics is the right thing to do. It will save lives and that is what is most important.
The broad term semi auto can be misconstrued. All modern rifles and pistols with the ability to carry more than one cartridge is a semi automatic. Each pull of the trigger releases a bullet. I think the term you were looking is assault, which in itself is a misnomer. Any semi automatic weapon that looks like a military style weapon is considered to be an assault weapon. Even though other similar weapons with the same capability are just as deadly, just as accurate, carry just as many cartridges, they are getting a pass, while the "evil" assault weapons are being demonized and banned. The ban will do nothing more than to make more citizens classified as criminal, because they possess one of the proscribed weapons.
MikeyD

Evansville, IN

#696 Jan 17, 2013
Wolfganged wrote:
The fact is changing the guns will ave lives. It's going to happen and I think it's fantastic!
Nice comment dipshit
Move to Britain.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#697 Jan 17, 2013
Wolfganged wrote:
<quoted text>
And the relevence to American society today is?
It will not sto shootings but they will decrease;
Sure have guns, but why semi autos?
Obama will ban them and I am glad for that.
LOL doesn't have the power to ban them. His EOs were a joke. Obama is not the King

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#698 Jan 17, 2013
Wolfganged wrote:
The fact is changing the guns will ave lives. It's going to happen and I think it's fantastic!
All guns can be used for assault or defense. A revolver in the right hands can be fired faster than a semi auto and with a speed loader it can be reloaded as fast as a new mag can be
MikeyD

Evansville, IN

#699 Jan 17, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>All guns can be used for assault or defense. A revolver in the right hands can be fired faster than a semi auto and with a speed loader it can be reloaded as fast as a new mag can be
But once they can ban semi autos they know they can ban all other guns. They are testing the waters with American people. You can see he's pleading that he doesn't want to infringe on hunting, just the semi autos. Until later, when the military is at your door with a semi auto and there are 5 barrels in your face and you're holding a .45
Good luck buddy!

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#700 Jan 17, 2013
MikeyD wrote:
<quoted text>
But once they can ban semi autos they know they can ban all other guns. They are testing the waters with American people. You can see he's pleading that he doesn't want to infringe on hunting, just the semi autos. Until later, when the military is at your door with a semi auto and there are 5 barrels in your face and you're holding a .45
Good luck buddy!
you really , I mean really believe that shit... how will the military do this , state by state city by city , alphabetical order or maybe they will swoop down on every abode at once ...

what say you oh Swami

curious can you stay up late at night ??????????
Miami Nice

Miami, FL

#701 Jan 17, 2013
Bar Fly_ok wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct.
And really, does it matter who is behind the gun? School's have been a target ..... breaks my heart when innocent children fall prey to madness.
http://por-img.cimcontent.net/api/assets/bin-...

“The golden age is before us, ”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

not behind us.

#702 Jan 17, 2013
MikeyD wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice comment dipshit
Move to Britain.
Oh my.... Why so rude? You can disagree without getting all feral about it.

“The golden age is before us, ”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

not behind us.

#703 Jan 17, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>LOL doesn't have the power to ban them. His EOs were a joke. Obama is not the King
I just believe it will happen and the same time the gun lobby will show thugery tactics to push their hidden agendas.

“The golden age is before us, ”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

not behind us.

#704 Jan 17, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
The broad term semi auto can be misconstrued. All modern rifles and pistols with the ability to carry more than one cartridge is a semi automatic. Each pull of the trigger releases a bullet. I think the term you were looking is assault, which in itself is a misnomer. Any semi automatic weapon that looks like a military style weapon is considered to be an assault weapon. Even though other similar weapons with the same capability are just as deadly, just as accurate, carry just as many cartridges, they are getting a pass, while the "evil" assault weapons are being demonized and banned. The ban will do nothing more than to make more citizens classified as criminal, because they possess one of the proscribed weapons.
It sounds complicated... I just hope a sensible solution can be found that makes both sides happy.

“The golden age is before us, ”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

not behind us.

#705 Jan 17, 2013
There needs to some change... How many more people have to die? What a sad world it has come to when you have to send your kids to school worried that some whack job kid is going to show up with an M16 thinking he is scarface? It's crazy!:(

“The golden age is before us, ”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

not behind us.

#706 Jan 17, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
hard for you ti think today huh ,
No. I have thought about gun control thoughtfully and tried to see both sides of the argument. I also realise it is deeply ingrained in your culture and that will not change. I think what people would like to see is a decrease in the amount of guns in particular the ones that round off a lot of ammo in a shot time and can be reloaded with ease. Is that to much to ask?

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#707 Jan 18, 2013
Wolfganged wrote:
There needs to some change... How many more people have to die? What a sad world it has come to when you have to send your kids to school worried that some whack job kid is going to show up with an M16 thinking he is scarface? It's crazy!:(
It wasn't an M16, it was a semi automatic.
There have been school shooting as long as we have been a country.

http://www.k12academics.com/school-shootings/...

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#708 Jan 18, 2013
Wolfganged wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds complicated... I just hope a sensible solution can be found that makes both sides happy.
I have no problem with background checks, but the paperwork needs to be destroyed after the check has been done, and I adamantly oppose and registration list of who owns guns.

“The golden age is before us, ”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

not behind us.

#709 Jan 18, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't an M16, it was a semi automatic.
So who needs a semi automatic?? Like seriously? Every American should have a gun that cannot be easily reloaded.Yes your rifht shootings have always happened but back in the 1960s if you had of told me there would be gun detectors in schools I would have laughed at the notion. Like I said what a sad world we live in. Im glad guns are illeagal here. They are still around but there is a hell of a lot less than there was and that SAVES LIVES. That is all that matters.

“The golden age is before us, ”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

not behind us.

#710 Jan 18, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with background checks, but the paperwork needs to be destroyed after the check has been done, and I adamantly oppose and registration list of who owns guns.
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>I adamantly oppose and registration list of who owns guns
Why?

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>the paperwork needs to be destroyed after the check has been done
That would make void the whole purpose of it dont you think?

Lets face it... there are a lot of whack jobs out there who love guns too... I think the community would not object to being on some type of register if they were responsible gun owners. What would they have to hide??

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#711 Jan 18, 2013
Wolfganged wrote:
<quoted text>
So who needs a semi automatic?? Like seriously? Every American should have a gun that cannot be easily reloaded.Yes your rifht shootings have always happened but back in the 1960s if you had of told me there would be gun detectors in schools I would have laughed at the notion. Like I said what a sad world we live in. Im glad guns are illeagal here. They are still around but there is a hell of a lot less than there was and that SAVES LIVES. That is all that matters.
A semi auto merely means that each time you pull the trigger, a round is fired, a revolver is a semi automatic pistol. If I am facing an intruder, I do not want to have to have to reload after each shot, or pull back a bolt. Criminals have semi and full auto, with much more than 10 rounds in a magazine, so why would i want to be armed with a flintlock. Guns also save lives every day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min 40ish 167,442
Answer a question with a question 4 min Mechanic 506
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 6 min DILF 32,701
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min Denny CranesPlace 42,126
last word - first (Jun '12) 8 min DILF 7,819
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 10 min DILF 1,962
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 13 min DILF 57,427
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 19 min DILF 6,122
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Judy 123 12,809
More from around the web