colorado chick ahem man

Posted in the Weird Forum

ob serve r

Fremont, CA

#1 Mar 15, 2013
you keep saying that you're leaving but here you are still here like a fly buzzing over schit
ROCK ON!!!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#2 Mar 15, 2013
ob serve r wrote:
you keep saying that you're leaving but here you are still here like a fly buzzing over schit
ROCK ON!!!!
SOMEBODY has to Keep you in line..Roboblogger and the TROLLS are WHOOPING it up...Hey. DUDE..Ya trying to MAKE Something of it???..AZZWIPE??

“From Dusk To Dawn,...”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Cruising U.S.A.

#3 Mar 15, 2013
Right On CC,...!!!
me u no

Huntington, WV

#4 Mar 17, 2013
ob serve r wrote:
you keep saying that you're leaving but here you are still here like a fly buzzing over schit
ROCK ON!!!!
yes she/it is! Have u ever noticed how one day she/it is ALL about her/it's lover then next day it's all about getting over him/her? I think we r dealing with a bipolar insecure loser that has no life other than topix and her/it has 50-100 other profiles. She/it also likes to talk to her/ its other profiles like she/it has lots of friends...... NOT ROCK ON TOPIX TROLLS

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Mar 18, 2013
me u no wrote:
<quoted text>
yes she/it is! Have u ever noticed how one day she/it is ALL about her/it's lover then next day it's all about getting over him/her? I think we r dealing with a bipolar insecure loser that has no life other than topix and her/it has 50-100 other profiles. She/it also likes to talk to her/ its other profiles like she/it has lots of friends...... NOT ROCK ON TOPIX TROLLS
But at the end of the day....
who really cares?

If reading someones posts hurts your eyes,
it is a simple thing to skip over them and read the next.

(This same old/ same old crap has become boring.....)

Blah and bleh.

Wishing all a nice week ahead.
me u no

Huntington, WV

#6 Mar 18, 2013
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>But at the end of the day....
who really cares?

If reading someones posts hurts your eyes,
it is a simple thing to skip over them and read the next.

(This same old/ same old crap has become boring.....)

Blah and bleh.

Wishing all a nice week ahead.
doesn't hurt me makes me laugh at how retarded she sounds!!
me u no

Huntington, WV

#7 Mar 18, 2013
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>But at the end of the day....
who really cares?

If reading someones posts hurts your eyes,
it is a simple thing to skip over them and read the next.

(This same old/ same old crap has become boring.....)

Blah and bleh.

Wishing all a nice week ahead.
r
btw Tatertot I'm glad u took amber frazier's picture off ur " profile" huhuhu rock on life is awesome dude yea party til ya puke!!! Right on I'm cool !!!

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#8 Mar 18, 2013
me u no wrote:
<quoted text>
yes she/it is! Have u ever noticed how one day she/it is ALL about her/it's lover then next day it's all about getting over him/her? I think we r dealing with a bipolar insecure loser that has no life other than topix and her/it has 50-100 other profiles. She/it also likes to talk to her/ its other profiles like she/it has lots of friends...... NOT ROCK ON TOPIX TROLLS
me u no wrote:
<quoted text> I think we r dealing with a bipolar insecure loser that has no life other than topix and her/it has 50-100 other profiles."
me u no wrote:
<quoted text>doesn't hurt me makes me laugh at how retarded she sounds!! "
Um hum,
obviously.

Wishing ALL a good week ahead, filled with LOL and happy posting.

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9 Mar 18, 2013
me u no wrote:
<quoted text>r
btw Tatertot I'm glad u took amber frazier's picture off ur " profile" huhuhu rock on life is awesome dude yea party til ya puke!!! Right on I'm cool !!!
LOL, I don't know who Amber Frazier is.
The photo is of myself.
The one in waiting now is of me and my late husband.
You may ask Denny Crain if it is true.
He has met me and seen the original photos in my album.

I suppose that was a compliment, and so I thank you.
:-)

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#11 Mar 18, 2013
SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>morning Tink
Good morning SLACK.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#12 Mar 18, 2013
me u no wrote:
<quoted text>
yes she/it is! Have u ever noticed how one day she/it is ALL about her/it's lover then next day it's all about getting over him/her? I think we r dealing with a bipolar insecure loser that has no life other than topix and her/it has 50-100 other profiles. She/it also likes to talk to her/ its other profiles like she/it has lots of friends...... NOT ROCK ON TOPIX TROLLS
...OOOOH...
LOOKIE HERE..Offbeat's NEWEST PSYCHO PSYCH DOC...LIKE YOU HAVE A FREAKIN' LIFE!!..
I DO!!!....GOTFA SPLIT..Trampoline Lessons 101..
ROCK ON ROCKERS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Laura french 147,746
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 40 min ChristineM 117,498
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 1 hr Trouser Cough 29,550
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 1 hr Trouser Cough 40,330
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 1 hr Trouser Cough 54,695
A six word game (Dec '08) 1 hr Trouser Cough 17,626
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr Heres lookin at y... 6,419
Missing posters.. (Jan '14) 2 hr SLY WEST 33
Ebola in America 3 hr Just TLC 38
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 hr ---Word Woman--- 21,395

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE