Paraphrased FOX NEWS brief:

Paraphrased FOX NEWS brief:

Posted in the Weird Forum

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#1 Feb 16, 2014
Republicans: Obama Violating Constitution, But Little Barry Can Be coy (making a pretense of shyness or modesty that is intended to be alluring) About It.
Washington Republicans on Sunday stated their argument that President Obama has violated the Constitution about
50 times using executive orders to alter the Constitution as a stepping stone, but acknowledged they likely have no recourse or ability to stop another incident, because they have to read the constituion again.
Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, told “Fox News Sunday” that congressional Republicans [[[think]]]??? the president abused the government’s separation of powers by using the executive orders to sidestep Congress and delay the law’s employer mandate.
***Lee if you can't tell it like it is shutup & setdown!
However, he said critics would have a tough time winning in court because Congress lacks the so-called “legal standing” to present the case and they would have a “tough time” finding somebody hurt enough by the delays to be a good plaintiff.
***All in good time!
“The president knows this is wrong,” said Lee, among the most outspoken ObamaCare critics.“What gives him the ability to rewrite the law?”
***You and the rest of the "IDIOTS" in congress.
Last week the president, for the second time in about seven months, delayed the employer mandate, which requires medium- and large-sized businesses to offer insurance to employers.
***That doesn't have to be approved by anyone? "He does have the bull-by-the-ass doesn't he?
The original Jan. 1, 2014, start for the mandate, which requires businesses with 50 to 99 full-time employees to offer the insurance or face a tax penalty, was delayed in July for one year. On Monday, Obama delayed it until 2016.
*** I want 'my' 2013 taxes delayed to 2045! Then I won't give a shit!
PS: This is called "Killing Time!"
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Feb 16, 2014
Terry/HH, do you just HAVE to keep proving to everyone what a racist POS you truly are?
How Does

Dayton, OH

#3 Feb 16, 2014
Bounty Hunter wrote:
Terry/HH, do you just HAVE to keep proving to everyone what a racist POS you truly are?
Disliking Obama and the Marxist Demo-TRASH make one a racist, exactly?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Go back to watching MSNBC...
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Feb 16, 2014
Oh!

So here we have 'How Does', a person using numerous screen names, apparently taking personal umbrage at a comment that wasn't directed to him and also apparently wanting to argue about it.

First you should take a look at HH/Terry's posting history. That alone proves he's a racist POS.

As far as you go,'How Does' and all your other screen names, if you are moved to take umbrage at a racist POS being called a racist POS, then it's most likely odds on that you are also a racist POS or it wouldn't bother you in the least, AND you would most likely also be pointing out that an obvious racist POS is a racist POS.

Capisce.
Eff Off

Dayton, OH

#5 Feb 16, 2014
Bounty Hunter wrote:
Oh!
So here we have 'How Does', a person using numerous screen names, apparently taking personal umbrage at a comment that wasn't directed to him and also apparently wanting to argue about it.
First you should take a look at HH/Terry's posting history. That alone proves he's a racist POS.
As far as you go,'How Does' and all your other screen names, if you are moved to take umbrage at a racist POS being called a racist POS, then it's most likely odds on that you are also a racist POS or it wouldn't bother you in the least, AND you would most likely also be pointing out that an obvious racist POS is a racist POS.
Capisce.
And die. You're obviously commie libtrash. The world has too damn much of that already. Give my regards to Khrushchev...
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Feb 16, 2014
LOL!

Thank you for using yet another screen name and going straight to the point and proving me correct!

You've simply saved us both a lot of time.

<snicker>

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#7 Feb 16, 2014
How Does - to ignore a "Troll" it's best to ignore them, not that you didn't already know that but this one is atrocious and has inside information from the
forum presets.
IMPO - just back-off.

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#8 Feb 16, 2014
PS:'i'm saying that only because 'i' appreciate you defense for 'my' posts.
I needed the [got-your-back] defense!
Thank You!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#9 Feb 16, 2014
Watch out HH, next the argument will come in about "Look what Bush did..etc.."...and they WILL check that box to contribute a dollar on their tax forms...well...if applicable ,,that is..
Bounty Hunter

United States

#10 Feb 16, 2014
HH, you know I'm just JOSHing ya. I'd never change my name in an attempt to troll, nope not like you did. How Does my reappearance interfere with your politics? I'll ssssTroll along now, this doesn't interest me today.

I abstain from politics on one of the Lord's day.
A Bounty Hunter 2

United States

#11 Feb 16, 2014
Bounty Hunter wrote:
Oh!
Capisce.
How about we object only to your repeating yourself and using what appears someone's actual name outside of Topix? You ain't much more than you say HH is, Josh. Here's one difference though, you are chasing Hoosier around and rent isn't due for another two weeks.

How are the wages in your part of the hood?
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Feb 16, 2014
LMAO!

You've already lost when you're forced to catbird a person's screen name.

<grin>

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#13 Feb 16, 2014
Bounty Hunter wrote:
HH, you know I'm just JOSHing ya.
*** Well, I'd hope so!
I'd never change my name in an attempt to troll.
What's that you said???___ did I hear that right?
How Does my reappearance interfere with your politics?
You mean interference?
I abstain from politics
Say Hi! to Gary for me!
LMAO

United States

#14 Feb 16, 2014
Bounty Hunter wrote:
LMAO!
You've already lost when you're forced to catbird a person's screen name.
<grin>
LMSO2 !
Glad you were able to appreciate it Bounty and you too HH.
I've seen you in a couple other forums defending others.
Must have been another namesnatcher.

HH, since you threw out the name Gary, does that mean you don't mind Bounty calling you Terry?
*poet?
LMAO

United States

#15 Feb 16, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Say Hi! to Gary for me!
You didn't laugh, but that is a professional troll move to have butchered that post like that.
Hoosier Hoosier Hoosier , you are an attention "getter". That ain't all bad, but
must you have so much fun at it, all the time?

What for dinner? I'm having catfish myself and very homemade potato wedges. Haha, I though of Quail for a moment and I know that's not spelled right. LMGSO

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#16 Feb 22, 2014
Published February 21, 2014 | FoxNews.com

The FCC ( Federal Continuous Collaboration )*
* defined - An Obama ploy stopped before it was started
announced Friday that it was putting on hold a controversial study of American newsrooms, after complaints from Republican lawmakers
( Obama's Opposition ) and media groups that the project was \\ too intrusive.//... none of Obama's business

FCC spokeswoman Shannon Gilson said Chairman Tom Wheeler agreed with critics that some of the study's proposed questions for reporters and news directors "overstepped the bounds of what is required." [ Stepped on the foot, not just the toes of the 1st Amendment].

The agency announced that a proposed pilot study in South Carolina(( why S. C.))
Listen to the video on this website and you'll see why:
http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/archive/segm...

will now be shelved, at least until a "new study design" is finalized. But the agency made clear that this and any future studies will not involve interviews with "media owners, news directors or reporters."
Now Obama has shite on all the media networks, I doubt he'll find favor from any of them any more???

Commissioner Ajit Pai, who was one of the staunchest critics of the proposal, heralded the decision Friday as an acknowledgement that government-backed researchers (( Czars of Obama )) would not be dispatched into newsrooms, as feared.

"This study would have thrust the federal government into newsrooms across the country, somewhere it just doesn't belong," he said in a statement. "The Commission has now recognized that no study by the federal government, now or in the future, should involve asking questions to media owners, news directors, or reporters about their practices. This is an important victory for the First Amendment."
So Obama's got'a figure another way to bribe the media - believe me he will!
Inquisitive

Chicago, IL

#17 Feb 22, 2014
So tell us, how do you feel about fox winning the right to make up lies and then reporting those lies as factual news? Since they're an admitted "opinion" source and not a legitimate "news" organization, their so called "fair and balanced" doesn't mean squat.

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#18 Feb 23, 2014
They are trying their best to keep up with Obama on the lying thing but
his 'expertise'@ it supersedes their greatest venture.
Inquisitive, tell me just 1 thing they've said that you can prove they were wrong about.
And if you say anything bad about Megan Kelly I will hunt you down and
rip your {jewels} from your body.
Bill O'Reilly, even though I agree with him 90% of the time, can't stand him interrupting his quest continuously.

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#19 Feb 23, 2014
The 'stinky' smell is not from FOX News it's Obama!
&fe ature=player_embedded
News Brief

Mason, OH

#20 Feb 23, 2014
This just in: Obama SUCKS as POTUS!!!!!! Film at eleven.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Would you pay $1,000 for a fancy new 'anniversa... 3 min Geno 10
News Now at Whole Foods: Cheaper milk, 'farm fresh' ... 7 min Simplejim 4
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 11 min Paisley_Posey 27,148
Write cities alfabetically (tell the country/st... (Sep '11) 29 min Camilla 2,862
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 30 min Princess Hey 150,392
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 44 min Princess Hey 49,878
I wouldn't dare.... 57 min Finny Ferret 54
News Strange bedfellows: Jimmy Carter defends Trump 2 hr Dee Dee Dee 187
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 703
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr USA 6,012
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Dave 223,252
More from around the web