Complaint: Cook Licked Sandwiches, Served Officers

Jun 2, 2014 Full story: ABC News 16

A cook at a New Mexico facility that trains state corrections employees faces battery charges after authorities say she secretly licked sandwiches then served them to probation and parole officers.

Full Story
Raj srivastava

United States

#1 Jun 2, 2014
Meri wife ko uttejit hote hi sex ki ichcha khatm ho jati hai , kya kare
olife

Mumbai, India

#2 Jun 2, 2014
Hi ia olife
JITI

Ashburn, VA

#3 Jun 2, 2014
SEX
Parden Pard

Whitehall, PA

#5 Jun 2, 2014
Emerald wrote:
What a sicko. Makes me ill to think of what may be going on in some restaurant kitchens. I've already witnessed a few incidents on several occasions. I rarely dine out anymore.
I hear ya. Try the roasted chicken place at the Allentown market.(thur,fri sat)
Parden Pard

Whitehall, PA

#7 Jun 2, 2014
Emerald wrote:
<quoted text>
I bought chicken there a few times but that was about 10 years ago. It was good but too greasy imo. Haven't bought any since. I now prefer buying fresh organic free range chicken and roast it in my oven.
Is that the guy that also sells brown (organic) eggs,,?? Don't get his unpasteurized whole milk.
The SOB burned me with his phony milk....
Fundies R Mentally Nil

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Jun 2, 2014
Emerald wrote:
<quoted text>
I bought chicken there a few times but that was about 10 years ago. It was good but too greasy imo. Haven't bought any since. I now prefer buying fresh organic free range chicken and roast it in my oven.
Uh, that wasn't grease....

“Alive to live life”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#9 Jun 2, 2014
Not to good but it makes you think what really go's on behind the counter or in the kitchen prep area in other outlets over the country
Fundies R Mentally Nil

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Jun 2, 2014
Bezeer wrote:
Not to good but it makes you think what really go's on behind the counter or in the kitchen prep area in other outlets over the country
I think we all have a pretty good idea...but don't like to think about it too much.

“Alive to live life”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#11 Jun 2, 2014
Fundies R Mentally Nil wrote:
<quoted text>I think we all have a pretty good idea...but don't like to think about it too much.
Yeah time to take your own pack lunch as the old saying go's never argue with a waiter or chef as you don't no what u eat yuck
Mechanic

Pelican, LA

#12 Jun 2, 2014
Your Honor, My client was simply trying to keep the sandwiches moist and juicy until it was time to serve the fine officers who work at this facility!!

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#14 Jun 3, 2014
The King always has a Taster test the food first, she was just checking for poison. Just like how I taste the oil before I change my car oil.
Mechanic

Pelican, LA

#15 Jun 3, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
The King always has a Taster test the food first, she was just checking for poison. Just like how I taste the oil before I change my car oil.
Checking for dinosaur spit?

Level 8

Location hidden

#16 Jun 4, 2014
Mechanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Checking for dinosaur spit?
Yeah, and watch out for trannysaurus rex, dude looks like a lady.
Mechanic

Pelican, LA

#17 Jun 4, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, and watch out for trannysaurus rex, dude looks like a lady.
Yeah, you can't be too careful around those Rexy Ladies

Level 8

Location hidden

#19 Jun 9, 2014
There is a 10% chance the cook will do something foul to your food, so I shoot every 10th cook I meet. just sayin'
Wanda Sykes

Medford, NY

#20 Jun 9, 2014
OMG!!!!

Does the cook lick tacos as well?

Let me know ASAP!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 3 min mr goodwrench 8,934
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min dirtclod 143,185
Are You a MEAN Person ? 15 min Adventurous 59
I read the news today, oh boy (Jun '10) 15 min On the Radio 852
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 22 min On the Radio 764
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 23 min TALLYHO 8541 38,585
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 34 min Wyle E Coyote 155,534
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr Spirit67_ 28,818
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 4 hr Suezanne 861
More from around the web