Why Birds Are Igniting in Midair Over...

Why Birds Are Igniting in Midair Over California

There are 105 comments on the HOT 107.9 story from Aug 19, 2014, titled Why Birds Are Igniting in Midair Over California. In it, HOT 107.9 reports that:

A cutting-edge solar technology in California's Mojave Desert may have a bit too much cut.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HOT 107.9.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Rick Perry s Closet

Philadelphia, PA

#107 Aug 24, 2014
---Word Woman--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I was speaking of scientists...and I've not read where any scientists claimed that warming wasn't occurring at a normal rate....I'm agnostic for the same reason that I believe global warming/climate change is a hoax...both religion & environmental crises seem to rely on brainwashing
"I've not read where any scientists claimed that warming wasn't occurring at a normal rate"

You're so slimy. That was not the point of contention. The point of contention was whether the earth has been warming at all. Not "at a normal rate." You are incapable of getting the first thing clear in your tiny mind.

And all the qualified scientists say the earth is warming at an un natural rate. You have heard these scientists say that warming isn't warming at a natural rate...because that is precisely what they are saying. They are saying there is human mediated climate change. And you have heard them say this, contrary to your deeply confused sentence.

You're completely muddled. You "pretend" to be so stupid as to not understand what "mouthbreather" means. Good on ya, but whatever you do, don't start breathing through your nostrils now. That would spoil the comedy.

Oh, and let's be clear: The ultimate moron, Denny, the _plane_ spoken genius (by Hannity standards) claims the earth is not warming at all. So you have heard that claim, contrary to your lie to the contrary. And after "pretending" to not understand this simple point I was making.

And science, the CIA, the Pentagon, the global re insurers are the _exact_ opposite of anti rational fundies. That you equate the two groups shows something is seriously wrong with your thinking processes.

“Very cute!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

United States

#108 Aug 24, 2014
Rick Perry s Closet wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to git ur hom skool teechur to splane wut a "carbon sink" is.
But it's okay, you're probably about due to be accidentally shot at an NRA gun safety demo....
Have you been to a carbon sink in person? Until then, you're only another Dem on internets.
Nobody at all.

---Word Woman---

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#109 Aug 24, 2014
<quoted text>
"I've not read where any scientists claimed that warming wasn't occurring at a normal rate"
You're so slimy. That was not the point of contention. The point of contention was whether the earth has been warming at all. Not "at a normal rate." You are incapable of getting the first thing clear in your tiny mind.
And all the qualified scientists say the earth is warming at an un natural rate. You have heard these scientists say that warming isn't warming at a natural rate...because that is precisely what they are saying. They are saying there is human mediated climate change. And you have heard them say this, contrary to your deeply confused sentence.
You're completely muddled. You "pretend" to be so stupid as to not understand what "mouthbreather" means. Good on ya, but whatever you do, don't start breathing through your nostrils now. That would spoil the comedy.
Oh, and let's be clear: The ultimate moron, Denny, the _plane_ spoken genius (by Hannity standards) claims the earth is not warming at all. So you have heard that claim, contrary to your lie to the contrary. And after "pretending" to not understand this simple point I was making.
And science, the CIA, the Pentagon, the global re insurers are the _exact_ opposite of anti rational fundies. That you equate the two groups shows something is seriously wrong with your thinking processes.
Says YOU...and, that's not saying much at all...
Aren't you so "special" to have been appointed as the lowlife nobody who gets to determine whether scientists are qualified or not. So, it seems the founder of the Weather Channel didn't make your list...lol. Do you even realize how ignorant & delusional you appear to be?!? Clearly not...you continue to repeat yourself & seem to believe you are all-knowing & that every word that flows from your fingers onto the computer screen is gospel. If only...
Anyway, you can try to twist/spin my words to suit your agenda until your heart's content. The only real flaw in that plan of yours is the fact that the other folks on here actually possess reading comprehension skills & are able to recognize that your presumptions about me & warped interpretations of my posts are nothing more than an extremely lame & miserably failed attempt to discredit me & the factual information that I have provided...

---Word Woman---

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#110 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh, and you'll have to forgive me for not being offended by being called a "mouthbreather," given that breathing through one's mouth is a normal human physiological function...
Just as I'd imagine folks aren't offended by being called "job creators"...only brain dead liberals could/would attempt to attach a negative connotation to that term, given that, without job creators, there would be no jobs.
You knock yourself out hurling your "wannabe" insults," though...they're quite humorous...and I DO love to be humored ;)

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#111 Aug 25, 2014
Word women you talking with the brain dead. You can't have conversation with someone who's mind is dead from believing everything Al Gore says.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chat with Ozzie....... (May '09) 4 min Life after Loving 476
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 4 min Yournotgoingtobel... 21,981
Memorial Day 10 min Yournotgoingtobel... 13
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 46 min T Bone 217,347
A Potpourri of Expressions in Words & Rhyme (Sep '12) 1 hr wichita-rick 1,193
News Snake gags then vomits up ANOTHER snake - " whi... 1 hr Christsharia sLaw 1
News ELECTION 2017: Are UK pollsters headed for anot... 1 hr Christsharia sLaw 2
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Fish_sticks 75,321
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Waiting on Football 4,105
More from around the web