Why Birds Are Igniting in Midair Over...

Why Birds Are Igniting in Midair Over California

There are 105 comments on the HOT 107.9 story from Aug 19, 2014, titled Why Birds Are Igniting in Midair Over California. In it, HOT 107.9 reports that:

A cutting-edge solar technology in California's Mojave Desert may have a bit too much cut.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HOT 107.9.

L Craig s Hush Puppies

Philadelphia, PA

#87 Aug 23, 2014
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
And lookie at you...the tool I said..I don't remember ever mentioning Al Gore
No content, no brains. Just sniping.

The other nitwit brought up Al Gore, then denied having done so. But Al Gore is just one person. He does not - as tee baggrz cretins would wish - encapsulate the known universe of climate change knowledge.

The anti rational, uneducated, scientifically illiterate souls just mention his name in an attempt to ridicule perfectly well known, well understood science. But then we're dealing with right wing mouthbreathers who don't know what "consensus" or "theory" means.
L Craig s Hush Puppies

Philadelphia, PA

#88 Aug 23, 2014
---Word Woman--- wrote:
***that was supposed to be "tactic" in my previous response...not "tact"...
You failed to acknowledge your lie about how no climate change deniers deny that the average temperature has been rising. And the truly vacuous right winger posted that very idea right here, right in front of your poor face. But that's the sort of intellectual dishonesty you get from constapo types.

Nor did you address any of the other content.

---Word Woman---

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#89 Aug 23, 2014
L Craig s Hush Puppies wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed to acknowledge your lie about how no climate change deniers deny that the average temperature has been rising. And the truly vacuous right winger posted that very idea right here, right in front of your poor face. But that's the sort of intellectual dishonesty you get from constapo types.
Nor did you address any of the other content.
Fail to acknowledge my "lie" about what?!? I don't recall ever making that statement. You just seem to enjoy attributing words, thoughts, & beliefs to me that aren't mine in an attempt to try to legitimize your own garbage. Again (and read SLOWLY this time): The global warming hoax is based on the premise that warming is happening at an alarming rate...deniers of the hoax do not deny that warming is happening...they deny that it is happening at a beyond normal rate.
Again, I will paste this link: Read, watch & pay attention...

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/03/17/weather-channe...

So, what would the founder of the Weather Channel have to gain from denying that global warming is a problem...and, if it were, wouldn't he have more to gain by acknowledging & trying to prevent it?!?

Now, give it a rest...you're welcome to believe whatever nonsense you choose to. I bet you still believe that, if folks like their insurance, they can keep it, too...lol ;)

“Very cute!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

United States

#90 Aug 24, 2014
---Word Woman--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Fail to acknowledge my "lie" about what?!? I don't recall ever making that statement. You just seem to enjoy attributing words, thoughts, & beliefs to me that aren't mine in an attempt to try to legitimize your own garbage. Again (and read SLOWLY this time): The global warming hoax is based on the premise that warming is happening at an alarming rate...deniers of the hoax do not deny that warming is happening...they deny that it is happening at a beyond normal rate.
Again, I will paste this link: Read, watch & pay attention...
http://www.tpnn.com/2014/03/17/weather-channe...
So, what would the founder of the Weather Channel have to gain from denying that global warming is a problem...and, if it were, wouldn't he have more to gain by acknowledging & trying to prevent it?!?
Now, give it a rest...you're welcome to believe whatever nonsense you choose to. I bet you still believe that, if folks like their insurance, they can keep it, too...lol ;)
excellent!

Location hidden

#91 Aug 24, 2014
HAARP? Radio frequencies?

---Word Woman---

Location hidden

#92 Aug 24, 2014
L Craig s Hush Puppies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, right wing anti rationalists are all exactly like tee baggrz, statistically, in terms of their constellation of racist and wrong and uneducated views, as I explained.
But you didn't explain your "point" about bring immigrants into this discussion. People immigrating into the US don't figure into climate change...because they already exist when they're outside the US, using carbon.
So you can explain your "point" you were making by bringing the racially based, right wing complaint about immigration in this context. I said it evidenced racism. You denied that. So you can explain what your exact "point" was, since you're so educated...but unable to make an intellectually honest argument.
Why'd you inject immigration into this? Explain your "point."
http://cis.org/GreenhouseGasEmissions

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#93 Aug 24, 2014
---Word Woman--- wrote:
The green house gas is at an all time high but it has not lead to higher temperatures . The theory is just plane wrong. Computer models are wrong. GIGO :) Have a great Sunday Darlin :)

---Word Woman---

Location hidden

#94 Aug 24, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> The green house gas is at an all time high but it has not lead to higher temperatures . The theory is just plane wrong. Computer models are wrong. GIGO :) Have a great Sunday Darlin :)
I know...I'm just proving how hypocritical liberals are.
You have a great day, as well :)

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#95 Aug 24, 2014
Heard of Fish Fry's...BUT...Bird Fry's..NOT Catchy..at all
.Hmmm..
Rick Perry s Closet

Philadelphia, PA

#96 Aug 24, 2014
---Word Woman--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Fail to acknowledge my "lie" about what?!? I don't recall ever making that statement.
Allow me to remind you:

You flatly stated that no one claims the earth is not warming. You were wrong. You are lying. I pointed out to you that the moron of all morons, Denny, posted that very notion here. Deniers (the very stupidest ones) routinely make that claim.

You may now correct your lie. Or jeeesus will be angry with you.
Rick Perry s Closet

Philadelphia, PA

#97 Aug 24, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> The green house gas is at an all time high but it has not lead to higher temperatures . The theory is just plane wrong. Computer models are wrong. GIGO :) Have a great Sunday Darlin :)
I'ts just PLANE wrong....

Genius.

Right wing mouthbreather bigots should be never will examine what a "carbon sink" is. But even with the moderating effects they offer - until they're filled up - the globe has been warming.

The rate of the warming slowed at certain points, usually around large volcanic eruptions. The warming did not stop.
Rick Perry s Closet

Philadelphia, PA

#98 Aug 24, 2014
---Word Woman--- wrote:
You might as well be quoting Fox or Exxxon.

These denier sites do not add up to the CIA, the global re insurers, the Pentagon, the entire, qualified scientific community.

If you could possibly absorb the information about how nuclear power was exempted by the government from liability for any accidents, then you could understand how your earlier claim that solar is too expensive is an idiotic lie. If it had similar subsidies and similar scaling it would not be.

You never explained why you bothered to inject immigration into this.(This inappropriate mention of immigration betrays racism no matter what you say.) Immigration has nothing to do with climate change - those immigrants eat and breathe whether they're in Central America or in the US. There was no point in bringing that topic up. Except for tee baggrz racism and xenophobia.

BTW, you're not educated. If we're lucky you "believe" the earth is more than 10000 years old....

“Very cute!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

United States

#99 Aug 24, 2014
Rick Perry s Closet wrote:
<quoted text>
I'ts just PLANE wrong....
Genius.
Right wing mouthbreather bigots should be never will examine what a "carbon sink" is. But even with the moderating effects they offer - until they're filled up - the globe has been warming.
The rate of the warming slowed at certain points, usually around large volcanic eruptions. The warming did not stop.
Tissue, Gerbil farmer?
;)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

#100 Aug 24, 2014
I'm just here for the roast duck.

---Word Woman---

Location hidden

#101 Aug 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Allow me to remind you:
You flatly stated that no one claims the earth is not warming. You were wrong. You are lying. I pointed out to you that the moron of all morons, Denny, posted that very notion here. Deniers (the very stupidest ones) routinely make that claim.
You may now correct your lie. Or jeeesus will be angry with you.
I was speaking of scientists...and I've not read where any scientists claimed that warming wasn't occurring at a normal rate, so I didn't lie about a damn thing. And, you're preaching about Jesus to the wrong person...I'm agnostic for the same reason that I believe global warming/climate change is a hoax...both religion & environmental crises seem to rely on brainwashing/fear-based threats for the purpose of financial gain & neither can be undeniably proven.

Location hidden

#102 Aug 24, 2014
Quoting Fox Mulder "The Truth Is Out There".

---Word Woman---

Location hidden

#103 Aug 24, 2014
<quoted text>

Right wing mouthbreather bigots should be never will examine
^^^^^^^^say WHAT?!?!?!?^^^

*** "should be never will"?!?!?
*** Do you not breathe in/out of your mouth?!? Or, do folks like you breathe from the same place you talk out of (your a$$)?!? Good grief...I truly think there is a liberal handbook of ridiculous terminology that you idiots are required to include in your arguments...every liberal I've ever debated with has used the terms "mouthbreather", "shill", "disingenuous", "snipe", "invective", etc...

---Word Woman---

Location hidden

#104 Aug 24, 2014
<quoted text>
You might as well be quoting Fox or Exxxon.
These denier sites do not add up to the CIA, the global re insurers, the Pentagon, the entire, qualified scientific community.
If you could possibly absorb the information about how nuclear power was exempted by the government from liability for any accidents, then you could understand how your earlier claim that solar is too expensive is an idiotic lie. If it had similar subsidies and similar scaling it would not be.
You never explained why you bothered to inject immigration into this.(This inappropriate mention of immigration betrays racism no matter what you say.) Immigration has nothing to do with climate change - those immigrants eat and breathe whether they're in Central America or in the US. There was no point in bringing that topic up. Except for tee baggrz racism and xenophobia.
BTW, you're not educated. If we're lucky you "believe" the earth is more than 10000 years old....
I just posted information that explained why I injected immigration into this argument...you failed to post anything that disprovs the information I posted...in fact, you did nothing but repeat the ignorant nonsense that you've repeated several times already & hurl the same lame, off-base, unfounded insults...not to mention that you proved that you're the "anti-rational" one that you're accusing the rest of us of being, given that you dismiss any information that is not dispersed by some ultra-liberal source...

---Word Woman---

Location hidden

#105 Aug 24, 2014
***disproves
Rick Perry s Closet

Philadelphia, PA

#106 Aug 24, 2014
-Lea- wrote:
<quoted text>
Tissue, Gerbil farmer?
;)
You forgot to git ur hom skool teechur to splane wut a "carbon sink" is.

But it's okay, you're probably about due to be accidentally shot at an NRA gun safety demo....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SUSPENSE ! ! A-Z Start a sentence but don't fin... 55 min wichita-rick 18
Word Association (Mar '10) 58 min Mechanic 22,899
Word Association (Jun '10) 1 hr Mechanic 32,876
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 228,591
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 hr wichita-rick 9,203
Two rhyming words! (Jun '12) 1 hr quilterqueen 556
any word you want to say (Dec '09) 1 hr quilterqueen 8,667
3 Word Sentence (each word, one syllable only) (Jan '15) 4 hr quilterqueen 1,550
More from around the web