Vick Torre

Baltimore, MD

#2065 May 15, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what you are missing.
I would'nt say that. How I know has been from trying spices and peppers. Sometimes from dinner at homes of friends that had those ingredients. Family members trying to get me use to it with their dinners. Just as people have likes/dislikes on various foods, mine is peppers/spices.

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2066 May 15, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Laffy Taffy... is my FAV Appetizer...I spice with Herbs...Keep your salt and pepper... HERBS ate WHERE IT'S AT!!!...My school Color..was Burgundy... NOTHING FANCY ;)
My my what a taste.

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2067 May 21, 2013
whats going on today?

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2068 May 21, 2013
Can anybody recommend where to buy generic sex enhancer pills, or any web cite
you liked.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#2069 May 21, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
Can anybody recommend where to buy generic sex enhancer pills, or any web cite
you liked.
For a guy or a chick?

Bad juju...stuff will flat out kill you.

Is sex that important?

( I know that is me asking that ..but really? Is it?)

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#2070 May 21, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
Can anybody recommend where to buy generic sex enhancer pills, or any web cite
you liked.
No, but I do know where you can get a stack of slightly used National Geographic magazines (okay, there a little more than slightly used - lol).

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2071 May 21, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
For a guy or a chick?
Bad juju...stuff will flat out kill you.
Is sex that important?
( I know that is me asking that ..but really? Is it?)
For a guy. Fun is fun. You are only here once.

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2072 May 21, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but I do know where you can get a stack of slightly used National Geographic magazines (okay, there a little more than slightly used - lol).
Love anything free.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#2073 May 21, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
For a guy. Fun is fun. You are only here once.
Listen babe. Fun is fun ...until you are clutching your chest crapping out with a heart attack.

Ohhhh...I've made real good of my only once around.

I think you should stick with magazines to pump up your stuff. Or a cream even.

Here is a novel idea. How about a really hot chick that knows how to get things going. And keep it going.

Or...there is always thinking about football.
Toby Keith

Round Hill, VA

#2074 May 21, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen babe. Fun is fun ...until you are clutching your chest crapping out with a heart attack.
Ohhhh...I've made real good of my only once around.
I think you should stick with magazines to pump up your stuff. Or a cream even.
Here is a novel idea. How about a really hot chick that knows how to get things going. And keep it going.
Or...there is always thinking about football.
As good as I once was ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#2075 May 21, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen babe. Fun is fun ...until you are clutching your chest crapping out with a heart attack.
Ohhhh...I've made real good of my only once around.
I think you should stick with magazines to pump up your stuff. Or a cream even.
Here is a novel idea. How about a really hot chick that knows how to get things going. And keep it going.
Or...there is always thinking about football.
PARTY POOPER...I say BITE ME..to that Dr Von Crap look at life... ENJOY YOUR LIFE!!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#2076 May 21, 2013
Toby Keith wrote:
<quoted text>
As good as I once was ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ldQrapQ4d0YXX
~laughing~ Bodacious!

Even though I be a female. I can so relate to that.

Nice~

I really needed a good chuckle.

You did good.

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2077 May 21, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen babe. Fun is fun ...until you are clutching your chest crapping out with a heart attack.
Ohhhh...I've made real good of my only once around.
I think you should stick with magazines to pump up your stuff. Or a cream even.
Here is a novel idea. How about a really hot chick that knows how to get things going. And keep it going.
Or...there is always thinking about football.
DC please don't say that I have planned to live up till 100. With a female company who knows may be more than a hundred. I look after my health and hopefully never get a heart attack. I do believe in making full use
Of this one. Creams don't work but exercise does. A hot Chick is the best solution and she will know what to
Do and how to do it. No football yes balls.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#2078 May 21, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> PARTY POOPER...I say BITE ME..to that Dr Von Crap look at life... ENJOY YOUR LIFE!!
You do realize, I have never understood a thing you have said. This will be no exception.

I hope is not me, you ask to bite you. I bite real hard like. But, I am cute.

Enjoy your life as well.
Thank you.

Once again, those pills will kill a man. Why not give a female a change at it first?

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#2079 May 21, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
DC please don't say that I have planned to live up till 100. With a female company who knows may be more than a hundred. I look after my health and hopefully never get a heart attack. I do believe in making full use
Of this one. Creams don't work but exercise does. A hot Chick is the best solution and she will know what to
Do and how to do it. No football yes balls.
~laughing~ You go guy!

100, huh? The gods love you.

Exercise, way good!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#2080 May 21, 2013
Why not give a female a change at it first

That would be:

Why not give a female a ^chance at it first

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2081 May 21, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but I do know where you can get a stack of slightly used National Geographic magazines (okay, there a little more than slightly used - lol).
..Them's got some pages stuck together.....

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#2082 May 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>..Them's got some pages stuck together.....
LoL.

Guilty, err, I mean probably.

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2083 May 21, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
Why not give a female a change at it first
That would be:
Why not give a female a ^chance at it first
That's always the case.

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#2084 May 24, 2013
stay safe this holiday week end

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Tom2Tone 152,464
Is it possible to....... 7 min Fergerbil 547
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 9 min Mega Monster 25,681
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min Aura Mytha 132,557
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 21 min Hoosier Hillbilly 217
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 33 min Princess Hey 258
Those Damn Liberals 36 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 5 hr Roxie Darling 129
More from around the web