Its The Fifty Plus Club.

Since: Nov 12

Daniels, WV

#2045 May 8, 2013
Vick Torre wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sounding more like a wooden ship. All those creaking sounds. LOL!
know that sound!!!,lol

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2046 May 8, 2013
Vick Torre wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sounding more like a wooden ship. All those creaking sounds. LOL!
Take some Cod Liver Oil.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2047 May 8, 2013
My twins grandson is 5 and wins all the time at Farkel.

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2048 May 8, 2013
Welcome to all people over 50 to chit chat about whatever. To start out what were your high school colors? Otange and Blue for my high school.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2049 May 8, 2013
mybackfkinghurts wrote:
Welcome to all people over 50 to chit chat about whatever. To start out what were your high school colors? Otange and Blue for my high school.
Mine were green and gold, like Green Bay's...yuck....college were Maize and Blue...something respectable...lol....

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#2050 May 8, 2013
I'm still workin on otange....

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2051 May 12, 2013
Good morning
Vick Torre

Newark, NJ

#2052 May 12, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
Take some Cod Liver Oil.
Been eating fish over 50yrs. Maybe that kept me from being worse. Cod liver oil was given to my father as he grew. He did'nt develop arthritis. His job caused health problems that lead to fatality. My jobs lead me to injuries not so easily repaired. Joint damage from jobs beyond cures. Did get synvisc injections. Best results from that. As usual, not covered by medical insurance. So it was stopped. Had better mobility and less pain then. I guess cod liver oil does the same, just that its weaker treatment. I'll give it a try.
Vick Torre

Newark, NJ

#2053 May 12, 2013
angel just me wrote:
<quoted text>know that sound!!!,lol
Yeah,not so "ship shape". Still sailing on!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2054 May 12, 2013
We are having Fish Curry tonite....my wife cook's asian, and i did'nt discover the wonders of curry, till i met her.....also did'nt drink coffee till mid 30's....weird, eh?.....
Vick Torre

Newark, NJ

#2055 May 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
We are having Fish Curry tonite....my wife cook's asian, and i did'nt discover the wonders of curry, till i met her.....also did'nt drink coffee till mid 30's....weird, eh?.....
There is a buisness that opened 7 months ago. Curry House. Never tried it. Never liked spicy food.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2056 May 12, 2013
My school colors were maroon and gold. Our band uniforms were awesome. I played the French Horn, my twin played the tuba, a brother and sister played the trombones. Brass family.

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#2057 May 13, 2013
We are walking 2 miles today followed by a light weight workout, bring a towel.

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#2058 May 13, 2013
Also showing the old movie Dead Ringer.

Turkey sabdwich for lunch.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2059 May 13, 2013
Vick Torre wrote:
<quoted text> There is a buisness that opened 7 months ago. Curry House. Never tried it. Never liked spicy food.
That is what i alway's thought too....especially since it is popular in India, but my travels and thai food, brought me a newer appreciation for the rich, stimulating taste of it...it never has to be that hot or too spicy....put it in your, bucket list...lol...

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2060 May 13, 2013
quilterqueen wrote:
My school colors were maroon and gold. Our band uniforms were awesome. I played the French Horn, my twin played the tuba, a brother and sister played the trombones. Brass family.
My cousin, Doug Riddle was 1st trumpet in Michigan in highschool....got to play at a Lion's game....just sayin....lol....
Vick Torre

Newark, NJ

#2061 May 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>That is what i alway's thought too....especially since it is popular in India, but my travels and thai food, brought me a newer appreciation for the rich, stimulating taste of it...it never has to be that hot or too spicy....put it in your, bucket list...lol...
Yeah, the trash bucket. Never liked any spices at all. Don't use even table pepper. No pepper/ spices in my home. Only exception-sweet peppers. Those peppers/ spices are chemical burns. My father used peppers on almost eveeything. Lost most sense of taste. Said everything he eats has little flavor. Glad I kept away from that stuff.

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#2062 May 14, 2013
good morning.

Farkel after noon.

First chicken curry with rice and brocolli.

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2063 May 14, 2013
Vick Torre wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, the trash bucket. Never liked any spices at all. Don't use even table pepper. No pepper/ spices in my home. Only exception-sweet peppers. Those peppers/ spices are chemical burns. My father used peppers on almost eveeything. Lost most sense of taste. Said everything he eats has little flavor. Glad I kept away from that stuff.
You don't know what you are missing.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#2064 May 14, 2013
Laffy Taffy... is my FAV Appetizer...I spice with Herbs...Keep your salt and pepper... HERBS ate WHERE IT'S AT!!!...My school Color..was Burgundy... NOTHING FANCY ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone remember? (Apr '13) 2 min razz58 1,785
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Sublime1 224,547
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 5 min Finny Ferret 2,955
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 8 min Finny Ferret 6,550
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 9 min Finny Ferret 29,103
News Dog picks out treats 11 min Parden Pard 2
News Mohawk employee charged with stealing $766,000 ... 14 min Parden Pard 1
What's one thing you appreciate in your life? 2 hr Judy 123 579
News Thong jeans are just the latest weird fashion t... 6 hr Emerald 4
More from around the web