buck

Atlanta, GA

#1 Jun 21, 2014
spirit girl you aint writin a tall donald fella posse is comin after you girl stay in doors keep door lock keep kid a way from windas that donald fella stop at no end girl he want you kid in trunk he with that gal he aint happy none a tall blame you girl.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#2 Jun 21, 2014
wow..ya gots to laugh..what a wacko.
buck

Carrollton, TX

#3 Jun 23, 2014
spirit girl i done did this piece to get you to come back girl i aint mean no harm i know donald fella cant say the same girl he done did you harm i know you hurtin i know you had love i know your heart was right he aint care none a tall he mental state come back spirit girl writin like old times dont let no body run you off.
buck

Carrollton, TX

#4 Jun 23, 2014
spirit girl i sayin you mental state girl wantin some body who does you wrong wants you in trunk stole i know what i talkin about you mental state like that donald fella folks con cerned for you your mental state needin that shtn fella i hope you get help for mental state donald fella go with you i aint warnin you know more im gone spirit girl i aint comin back none a tall folks here con cerned for your well bein.

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#5 Jun 23, 2014
buck wrote:
spirit girl i sayin you mental state girl wantin some body who does you wrong wants you in trunk stole i know what i talkin about you mental state like that donald fella folks con cerned for you your mental state needin that shtn fella i hope you get help for mental state donald fella go with you i aint warnin you know more im gone spirit girl i aint comin back none a tall folks here con cerned for your well bein.
GOSSIPING Busy Body .Take your Fool Hardy Self back to the Louisiana Swampland.!!!
buck

Carrollton, TX

#6 Jun 23, 2014
dang man aint i told you all ready shut the hell up no body talkin to your tripe.

“Groooovin'”

Location hidden

#7 Jul 2, 2014
YO Chick..Wanna PARTY??
Instigator

Canisteo, NY

#8 Jul 2, 2014
Spirit seems nice.

It's this character I'm a little suspicious of...
Instigator

Canisteo, NY

#9 Jul 2, 2014
I'm asking google if it has translation options for buckaneese....

It said nope.

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#10 Jul 2, 2014
Lmfao@instigator

They r one in the same dude! Gees try and keep up!
Instigator

Canisteo, NY

#11 Jul 2, 2014
Lylah wrote:
Lmfao@instigator
They r one in the same dude! Gees try and keep up!
You've brought it to my attention that it's a possibility.... but I don't know that for sure.

Why, have proof?
buck

Atlanta, GA

#12 Jul 3, 2014
spirit girl folks here con cernin for you girl i been tell you girl that donald fella aint ever goin to treat you like he done should he mental state girl he de servin what he been gettin girl no body should run you off here he dirty girl likes bein dirty to yous insisstigator sayin you nice sht girl he the one who raggin you all times when you here girl he some sick sht girl donald fella aint care none a tall girl keep goin on he aint de serve you a tall.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#13 Jul 3, 2014
buck wrote:
spirit girl folks here con cernin for you girl i been tell you girl that donald fella aint ever goin to treat you like he done should he mental state girl he de servin what he been gettin girl no body should run you off here he dirty girl likes bein dirty to yous insisstigator sayin you nice sht girl he the one who raggin you all times when you here girl he some sick sht girl donald fella aint care none a tall girl keep goin on he aint de serve you a tall.
I agree! Anyone who contacts me, just to play and send filthy pics must have some serious 'Mental Disorder' and trying to claim they are someone they are not!
I still don't understand what his point was or what he's trying to accomplish, when he contacts me!
It's all the same as before and it only shows his 'true colors' of how sick he really is....he should really stick with Laura, because they are two sick one's together; I mean you can't get anymore sicker than that!
He'll always be 'dirty' in my opinion and no one is running me off.....I have other interests and Topix is slowly becoming a thing of the past for me!
Have a good 4th and I'll do the same!
buck

Carrollton, TX

#14 Jul 3, 2014
spirit girl them edges mental state girl donald fella aint care a tall he aint gots no point girl he mental state thats the point he aint happy til you in trunk stole he been talkin about guns spirit girl thats for you hes talkin girl you keep doors locked windas to he aint right to treatin you like he done do dont tol erate it no mores girl you have good holi day to.
Instigator

Canisteo, NY

#15 Jul 3, 2014
buck wrote:
Whew! Thought buck was talking about me for a minute. Turns out it's some guy called the insisstigator.

Carry on buck...

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#16 Jul 3, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! Anyone who contacts me, just to play and send filthy pics must have some serious 'Mental Disorder' and trying to claim they are someone they are not!
I still don't understand what his point was or what he's trying to accomplish, when he contacts me!
It's all the same as before and it only shows his 'true colors' of how sick he really is....he should really stick with Laura, because they are two sick one's together; I mean you can't get anymore sicker than that!
He'll always be 'dirty' in my opinion and no one is running me off.....I have other interests and Topix is slowly becoming a thing of the past for me!
Have a good 4th and I'll do the same!
sup buck?...

“Groooovin'”

Location hidden

#17 Jul 3, 2014
If Spirit wants to Chat. She will in good time .Sheesh..MEN!!

“Alive to live life”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#18 Jul 26, 2014
buck wrote:
spirit girl you aint writin a tall donald fella posse is comin after you girl stay in doors keep door lock keep kid a way from windas that donald fella stop at no end girl he want you kid in trunk he with that gal he aint happy none a tall blame you girl.
Bucky boy u best ASAP go to the tread tell me who u really are . Your love of life spirit is cyber loving others behind your back go go save your lost love. Fight for it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I love you because.............. (Mar '09) 3 min Enzo49 4,467
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min wichita-rick 147,007
Some Thoughts For Muslim Tolerance! (May '13) 8 min Adrian DeVine 8
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 18 min mrbill3 40,264
A to Z of Topix Posters Alphabetically... (May '12) 26 min UVWX 203
what are you eatin'? (Mar '13) 33 min wichita-rick 2,461
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 34 min Hey 28,600
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 40 min Enzo49 20,533
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr SLY WEST 1,077
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 3 hr Enzo49 416