Aviation analyst: Vanished 777 saga 'a bit bizarre'

Mar 10, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KPIC

Boeing has made no public comment about Saturday's disappearance of a Malaysia Air 777, but aviation analysts tell KOMO News the model's safety record is unimpeachable.

Comments
61 - 80 of 85 Comments Last updated Apr 4, 2014
zjcastillo

United States

#61 Mar 24, 2014
some terrorist pulled a plastic pvc pipe bomb out of their azz and detonated it and blew up the plane. pvc pipe stuck up the but would be undetectable cause its not metal, its plastic. you could use simple gun powder out of bullets to fill the pipe.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#62 Mar 24, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>No I've been paying attention to what is happening in my lifetime. Israel is on stolen land and they are the main instigator in the most conflicted part of the world.
Keep your Nazi crap too. Everytime someone calls Israel and support for their won-ton instigation it is always " You're being Anti-semitic", Well Israel is anti-semitic against the Palestinians. Yes they are Semitic people too. Anyways, just because someone does not support the rogue nation of Israel does not make them hostile towards Jew's. The whole claim that any condemnation of Israel is some how being a Neo-Nazi or Anti-Semitic just goes to show how indefensible Israel really is.
The Jews gave up Israel, They left. Then had it stolen back for them centuries later.
Pure psycho-babble

To begin with Palestinians are Arabs.

Second you don't know the difference between a Jew and an Israelite.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#63 Mar 24, 2014
And another thing. This thread is about aviation. So stop trying to hijack it with your Nazi opinion of Jews and Israel.
Marley

Medford, NY

#64 Mar 24, 2014
zjcastillo wrote:
some terrorist pulled a plastic pvc pipe bomb out of their azz and detonated it and blew up the plane. pvc pipe stuck up the but would be undetectable cause its not metal, its plastic. you could use simple gun powder out of bullets to fill the pipe.
There are times that I swear I had a bomb up my azz.....the way the walls resonated and echoed when drop a deuce.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#65 Mar 24, 2014
who wants a date?
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#66 Mar 24, 2014
fine I am driving to devine....
LOL

Dayton, OH

#67 Mar 24, 2014
Pale Wild Wood Flower wrote:
fine I am driving to devine....
ROSA???????
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#69 Mar 25, 2014
PLANE VICTIMS 23,000FT UNDER THE SEA
http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/24/world/asia/mala...
Oh sure. So to save face the Malaysian government just declares all at the bottom of a deep ocean who were on their hijacked way to Antarctica.
Sure. Call off the search. You can trust your government.

“I"M GOIN' STRAIGHT TO HELL”

Since: Mar 14

AIN'T NOTHING SLOWING ME DOWN

#71 Mar 25, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure psycho-babble
To begin with Palestinians are Arabs.
Second you don't know the difference between a Jew and an Israelite.
Nobody today can prove or verify any claims they are of actual Israelite lineage...So what is your point???

“Geologist [I'm Climate Change]”

Level 3

Since: Mar 07

Nuneaton

#75 Mar 26, 2014
PDX Dave wrote:
I love all these complex theories as to what happened, like some terrorist government hijacking it to get use of the plane everyone seems to forget, they could just buy an airplane! Lots of them on the used market, now that Boeing is selling more dream liners etc. No, I think it made a big salty splash somewhere. Now the "why" as to how that happened, there is another mystery. As I've said before, I just hope all the people died quickly like from hypoxia (depressurized cabin or something).
More sensible than most of the conspiracy theories (although the fart ignition was definitely funny).

The known fact nowadays is that the long flight on the great circle was done by robot (autopilot) which ended when the plane ran out of fuel. Sat analysis puts S. corridor most likely.

The unknown bits begin with why the plane with the pilots still responding by radio switched off transponders, mobile coverage transmitter, and all other obvious cabin control communication.
The next unknown is why there was radio silence (after a sudden course change to double back to N. Malaysia/Thai borders.
Next unknown is why the plane in Andaman sea dived to low level (apparently to evade radar, but also possibly to land on one of the Nicobar islands).
Next unknown is why having made a course correction to the S.indian ocean vector, the plane still under radio silence climbed to flight ceiling under autopilot.

exit fuel... plane goes down.

So far it appears to be a failed 9/11 attack (or a hijacking of the cargo, with considerably less likely probability).

The only problem is that under a failed 9/11 attack from the passengers attacking the pilots the plane would be flown into the ground as in the USA example.
One item of speculation is that the autopilot was on @ the point when a shooter (one of hijackers) shot out the windows with pilot cabin then uninhabitable.

Needs wreck to be found to sort out unknowns.

Psychobabble however is very amusing, and a lot of above spec also likely wrong.

Have a nice day: Ag
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#76 Mar 26, 2014
yon wrote:
PLANE VICTIMS 23,000FT UNDER THE SEA
http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/24/world/asia/mala...
Oh sure. So to save face the Malaysian government just declares all at the bottom of a deep ocean who were on their hijacked way to Antarctica.
Sure. Call off the search. You can trust your government.
"Bergoglio, Obama And Flight 370"

http://youtu.be/iej2MsWCLEE
&fe ature=youtu.be
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#78 Apr 1, 2014
"MH370: fresh debris dismissed but search will go on, says Australian PM"

"Orange objects turn out to be fishing equipment, but Tony Abbott says:'We can keep searching for quite some time.'

Abbott also said his Malaysian counterpart was not too hasty in announcing last week that the plane was lost in the southern Indian Ocean and all on board were assumed dead, despite no debris being recovered or confirmed as being from MH370......"

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/01/...

(PS - IRAN is not participating in the search)

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#79 Apr 2, 2014
Why has it taken so long to find where it went down? There could have been survivors, but probably dead from exposure by now. That is crazy
Paris Hilton

Medford, NY

#80 Apr 2, 2014
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the people who were on the plane?
They are probably still on the plane.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#81 Apr 2, 2014
IRAN Baby!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#82 Apr 2, 2014
All the passengers died when the plane went to 45,000 ft causing decompression with only 15 minutes of emergency oxygen. They're in some mass grave somewhere in the Iranian desert. Dead men tell no tales.

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#83 Apr 2, 2014
Paris Hilton wrote:
<quoted text>
They are probably still on the plane.
Didn't I tell you to go find someone else to bother?!

Do it!

Level 7

Location hidden

#84 Apr 2, 2014
yon wrote:
All the passengers died when the plane went to 45,000 ft causing decompression with only 15 minutes of emergency oxygen. They're in some mass grave somewhere in the Iranian desert. Dead men tell no tales.
I understand what your saying. I understood the first time. Doesn't change my empathy for the families.
Paris Hilton

Medford, NY

#85 Apr 2, 2014
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't I tell you to go find someone else to bother?!
Do it!
You never told me whom to bother. I was waiting for that response.

8-)

Level 7

Location hidden

#86 Apr 3, 2014
Paris Hilton wrote:
<quoted text>
You never told me whom to bother. I was waiting for that response.
8-)
Naughtyrobot!

Sorry Naughtyrobot, it's payback for what you did to my cat! Do you remember that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min Krypteia 36,060
*=* Hoosier Hillbilly *=* 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 53
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min deutscher Nationa... 115,343
Women Hid Stolen Watches in Their Vaginas in Bi... 19 min photo shoot 29
Fergson Police Dept. 28 min Go Blue Forever 369
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 44 min Krypteia 356
The "POT" is about to "BOIL"! 44 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr the wandering girl 145,550
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 hr Nobody 2 Special 18,711
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••