Aviation analyst: Vanished 777 saga 'a bit bizarre'

There are 85 comments on the KPIC story from Mar 10, 2014, titled Aviation analyst: Vanished 777 saga 'a bit bizarre'. In it, KPIC reports that:

Boeing has made no public comment about Saturday's disappearance of a Malaysia Air 777, but aviation analysts tell KOMO News the model's safety record is unimpeachable.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KPIC.

yon

Miami Beach, FL

#41 Mar 19, 2014
"If the plane was indeed flight MH370, it would have flown far slower than normal, in order for the timings to be possible, reports the BBC's Charles Haviland in nearby Sri Lanka. Theories abound about what may have happened to flight MH370......."

Giving it a much longer range. IRAN BABY!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26644085
Paris Hilton

Medford, NY

#42 Mar 19, 2014
Why have they stopped searching the skies!!!???

They could still be up there!!!!

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#43 Mar 20, 2014
The transponders can be turned on and off rder to reset them when they are sending faulty signals. Sometimes I gotta reboot myself! Luckily, I get turned on easlily.

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#44 Mar 22, 2014
Heart breaking for the families, they want answers.................
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#45 Mar 22, 2014
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#46 Mar 23, 2014
Correction:

"Why Israel sees Iran's fingerprints all over the missing Malaysia Airlines plane"

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/2...

Israel Fears Attack from ‘Hijacked’ Malaysian Flight MH370; Iran’s Role Still Suspected

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/articles/543645/2014...
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#47 Mar 23, 2014
"MALAYSIA AIRLINES 370 CODE DECIPHERED SHOWS IRAN BEHIND THE THEFT OF FLIGHT"

http://beforeitsnews.com/terrorism/2014/03/ma...

“ I DO WHAT I LIKE............ .”

Since: Mar 14

AND I LIKE WHAT I DO!!!!!!!!!!

#48 Mar 23, 2014
yon wrote:
Correction:
"Why Israel sees Iran's fingerprints all over the missing Malaysia Airlines plane"
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/2...
Israel Fears Attack from ‘Hijacked’ Malaysian Flight MH370; Iran’s Role Still Suspected
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/articles/543645/2014...
Israel is the last country to listen to about anything. They are about as trustworthy as Satan himself...
Eff Israel....
Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#49 Mar 23, 2014
Was there a Butler on board,,,???
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#50 Mar 23, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Israel is the last country to listen to about anything. They are about as trustworthy as Satan himself...
Eff Israel....
Check out their # of Nobel Prize winners and how they've been brought back to their ancestral home after 2800 years of persecution by idiot satanic nations But this is only phase one when the rest of their lost tribe kinsmen will be reunited and anyone who doesn't join themselves and keep Yahweh's law like the ancient Egyptians during the Exodus will be left to suffer a similar fate outside the Kingdom. Look what Egypt was and what it has become.

#51 Mar 23, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out their # of Nobel Prize winners and how they've been brought back to their ancestral home after 2800 years of persecution by idiot satanic nations But this is only phase one when the rest of their lost tribe kinsmen will be reunited and anyone who doesn't join themselves and keep Yahweh's law like the ancient Egyptians during the Exodus will be left to suffer a similar fate outside the Kingdom. Look what Egypt was and what it has become.
Oh save the Bible BS for someone else.
The Jew's left their homeland and then the UN stole it back for them.... Israel has caused more turmoil and grief in this world and caused more destruction and chaos than any other nation in modern history. pffft Israel is the number problem nation in the world and is directly or indirectly the cause of 90% of the worlds problems.
And all you fire and brimstone Bible thumpers blindly go along with them. SMGDH!

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#52 Mar 23, 2014
INTERESTING.. Scenarios are Popping Up..I just am having a HARD TIME..as to WHY...

IT has NOT been FOUND.. like LAST Week!!!!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#53 Mar 24, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Oh save the Bible BS for someone else.
The Jew's left their homeland and then the UN stole it back for them.... Israel has caused more turmoil and grief in this world and caused more destruction and chaos than any other nation in modern history. pffft Israel is the number problem nation in the world and is directly or indirectly the cause of 90% of the worlds problems.
And all you fire and brimstone Bible thumpers blindly go along with them. SMGDH!
I guess Israel caused Hitler, Stalin, WW1, WW2, the American Civil War and they've attacked every Middle Eastern country for the last 1500 years while they were in exile. You've been listening to Nazi lies.
Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#54 Mar 24, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess Israel caused Hitler, Stalin, WW1, WW2, the American Civil War and they've attacked every Middle Eastern country for the last 1500 years while they were in exile. You've been listening to Nazi lies.
And just last week,,Israeli soldiers took over Crimea.....!(whats with that,,?)
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#55 Mar 24, 2014
Proof of claim I suppose you can provide.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#56 Mar 24, 2014
Splashed into the Indian ocean. Tragic. Why did it divert and crash?

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#57 Mar 24, 2014
Parden Pard wrote:
<quoted text>
*=* Your cool PP!

Cruise control!... Naughtyrobot
???... is there any 'fact' to it ...???
~~!~ whos's = spoffin who?=~~!

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#58 Mar 24, 2014
PS: When I hear the "black-box" report then _maybe_?

#59 Mar 24, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
No I've been paying attention to what is happening in my lifetime. Israel is on stolen land and they are the main instigator in the most conflicted part of the world.
Keep your Nazi crap too. Everytime someone calls Israel and support for their won-ton instigation it is always " You're being Anti-semitic", Well Israel is anti-semitic against the Palestinians. Yes they are Semitic people too. Anyways, just because someone does not support the rogue nation of Israel does not make them hostile towards Jew's. The whole claim that any condemnation of Israel is some how being a Neo-Nazi or Anti-Semitic just goes to show how indefensible Israel really is.
The Jews gave up Israel, They left. Then had it stolen back for them centuries later.

#60 Mar 24, 2014
Parden Pard wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's just no different ( actually not as bad) as what Israel has done in the past with their occupation forces.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 8,637
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min SLY WEST 162,846
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 15 min Kong_ 163,835
Does This Scare You? 24 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 24 min Wolftracks 40,701
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 31 min Grace Nerissa 568
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 34 min Denny CranesPlace 18,222
Poll Middle East Solutions 57 min thank you 29
*Sad music/sad themes Thread* 2 hr Nicholas Van Orton 182
News A head scratcher: 9 brains found next to train ... 6 hr RingoStarr 8
More from around the web