created by: Laura Beffy | Apr 9, 2011

Weird

152 votes

Why is Adrian D. Posting with a new profile GLEN CARTER ?

Click on an option to vote

• Men don't like him hitting on them
  • Women know his game
  • The poem threads are turning into a joke about Adr
  • Old Man can't play young girls anymore
  • He thinks he is sly
  • He ran out of 1990's photo's
  • He is busted by the law
  • Knows he messed up here as Adrian Divine
  • Mental Patient
  • Crazy
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 9, 2011
GLEN CARTER
“Victory Over Adversity”

23 posts

Laura Beffy wrote:

Wrong. Your Adrian. I saw the ISP and how you go to the regular threads and pounce on the same theme "poems", word threads, and same women....your suppose to not know. Not only that you are "new" and your song you posted was from Australia.. You are the biggest liar besides Oz and Pie.

GLEN CARTER
“Looking For Love ”
Since: Apr 11
13 POSTS !

Duffy.........."Distant Dreamer."
http://youtu.be/qYHQ8JE0Vqs ...(THIS IS AN AUSSIE YOUTUBE POST, DUMB AZZ !)

GLEN CARTER wrote:

OK, you Win !.....you've discovered my secret Lois, now all I've got to do is find my spectacles,......I'm sure I left them on the chief's desk, back at the Daily Planet.

I'm the most terrific liar you ever saw in your life....It's awful.
If I'm on my way to the store to buy a magazine, even, and somebody asks me where I'm going, I'm liable to say I'm going to the Opera....It's terrible.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron."

(J.D.Salinger)

----

Beth Writes....Looking for love again online old man ? Your a topix joke chasing Men and Women around here with your false bullshite photo's and lies about age. You are o more homo threads than Homo's. Hedy Old Man. I got PM's from 10 women (no men)....saying the same damn thing. You pose as a young guy with 1990's photo's. You ask all kinds of personal questions. You email their husbands, jobs, and try to corrupt their lives with your online emails and games. Guess what dude. Your dumb enough to call all these people and not block your phone number. You have been found through an address. Your an old fat fart that comes here playing your games on men and women and you will be stopped. Keep it up preditor. You will be arrested. Ya know the internet is a funny thing. You are dumb enough to brag about you calling peoples work place, husbands etc....That is stalking !
yep

Secaucus, NJ

#4 Apr 11, 2011
I sure hope he's busted by law.

Location hidden

#5 Apr 11, 2011
Frisco Kid wrote:
Why would anybody on Topix care what you obsessively ramble on and on and on and on and on about?
It's called protecting the women around here...Sweetie Pie. Go get a Male profile that's more attractive. He just may want to suck you. While your at it get any profile that is romotely consious to others.

Scranton, PA

#6 Apr 12, 2011
Laura Beffy wrote:
<quoted text> It's called protecting the women around here...Sweetie Pie. Go get a Male profile that's more attractive. He just may want to suck you. While your at it get any profile that is romotely consious to others.
Thank you Laura Beffy.
Doc

Auburn, CA

#8 Apr 12, 2011
LOL the freak thinks he can still fool people on here?
Traveller

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Apr 12, 2011
Doc wrote:
LOL the freak thinks he can still fool people on here?
You're talking about Laura Beffey, right? Everyone says Laura is a man. Talks like a man.

Location hidden

#10 Apr 12, 2011
Traveller wrote:
<quoted text>You're talking about Laura Beffey, right? Everyone says Laura is a man. Talks like a man.
Is youfe on topix that boring Sweetie Pie ? Remember this is your life. You have no life and is the only fool saying something so stupid. I am a guy ? ROTFLMAO. Well ....You obviously don't have photo's of yourself or family. Not to mention the "Baby's" you have at home. What about the Old lady you posed as ? Your the Man. So crazy person. Get a life already. You are choo choo playing 30 plus profiles . 30 plus unregistered profiles....you bragg about. Must be lonely in those four walls closing in on you and your psychotic self.
Traveller

United States

#12 Apr 12, 2011
Laura Beffy wrote:
<quoted text> Is youfe on topix that boring Sweetie Pie ? Remember this is your life. You have no life and is the only fool saying something so stupid. I am a guy ? ROTFLMAO. Well ....You obviously don't have photo's of yourself or family. Not to mention the "Baby's" you have at home. What about the Old lady you posed as ? Your the Man. So crazy person. Get a life already. You are choo choo playing 30 plus profiles . 30 plus unregistered profiles....you bragg about. Must be lonely in those four walls closing in on you and your psychotic self.
Why should anyone believe you're a woman? Because you say so? This is the internet, where you can be anyone you want. You've choosen to be a woman, but you're obviously a dude based on the way you talk and the way you stalk people.

Your pictures are fake.

Location hidden

#14 Apr 12, 2011
Hey nut bag. My photos are so not fake. Had em here for 3 yrs.I am very consistant . I have no need to grab photoe's of me and Tara...It's real always will be and I so wish it was not real. You ? You and your trolling on topix is retarded Sweetie Pie....Go get a life. Quit trolling as a Womam.Your a Man. Where's your photos nutbag ? Your family ...Where are they ? Probably really ashamed of your miniscule life.

http://www.virtualtrials.com/tara.cfm
Traveller wrote:
<quoted text>Why should anyone believe you're a woman? Because you say so? This is the internet, where you can be anyone you want. You've choosen to be a woman, but you're obviously a dude based on the way you talk and the way you stalk people.
Your pictures are fake.
Level 5

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#15 Apr 12, 2011
Laura Beffy wrote:
Hey nut bag. My photos are so not fake. Had em here for 3 yrs.I am very consistant . I have no need to grab photoe's of me and Tara...It's real always will be and I so wish it was not real. You ? You and your trolling on topix is retarded Sweetie Pie....Go get a life. Quit trolling as a Womam.Your a Man. Where's your photos nutbag ? Your family ...Where are they ? Probably really ashamed of your miniscule life.
<quoted text>
There's a REAL world of difference between virtual trials and Clinical trials...

Disdain is all I feel for you and your virtual bogus stories.
Level 5

Location hidden

#16 Apr 12, 2011
Those little puny iCons, Laura Beth, are useless weapons against the truth.
doc

Auburn, CA

#17 Apr 13, 2011
Traveller wrote:
<quoted text>You're talking about Laura Beffey, right? Everyone says Laura is a man. Talks like a man.
Nope. I was talking about Adrian/Glen/Love Machine etc. His "style" is fairly recognizable and he posts in all the same threads, so I don't know whom he's trying to fool. LOL!

Since: Dec 10

Brisbane, Australia

#18 Apr 13, 2011
>>>>bumpity bump bump<<<<

ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

MINCED MEAT FOR MAGGOTS!!!
Traveller

Mesa, AZ

#19 Apr 13, 2011
Laura Beffy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your photos aren't fake? Why? Because you said so? You're the biggest troll on OB. Just because you have a registered account doesn't mean you're not a troll. It's the way you talk about people and stalk them that makes you a disgusting despicable troll.

Couldn't you have posted fake pictures of a pretty girl and not the a fugly one?

Location hidden

#22 Apr 13, 2011
Ha Ha Ha...Busted !
GLEN CARTER wrote:
This is all new to me.....how did I get involved in this ?
I've been away, only just got back.....I've read that guy Glen's profile......it's nothing like mine
What a bunch of losers you are that think he is me.....
Exit Left !

Location hidden

#23 Apr 13, 2011
Laura Beffy wrote:
Ha Ha Ha...Busted !
<quoted text>
LOL, good job.
Cry Adrianglen

AOL

#24 Apr 13, 2011
Typo huh? Yeah suuure.
doc

Auburn, CA

#25 Apr 13, 2011
Laura Beffy wrote:
Ha Ha Ha...Busted !
<quoted text>
Ohhh how pathetic is that?! ROTFL!

“MY LIFE IN SIMPLE WORDS”

Level 2

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#26 Apr 13, 2011
Laura Beffy wrote:
Ha Ha Ha...Busted !
<quoted text>
you can't read my profile you idiot !

you can't even fool some of the others either.....

where is the other phony devine ?

Location hidden

#27 Apr 13, 2011
Adrain Devine wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't read my profile you idiot !
you can't even fool some of the others either.....
where is the other phony devine ?
Thonly one trying to others around here is you ....OLD MAN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A six word game (Dec '08) 3 min Junket 17,549
What Could Be Short,...? 6 min Judy 123 22
Who's the biggest lier? 7 min Mister_ E 2
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 31 min Aura Mytha 116,521
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 37 min Mister_ E 5,506
Microsoft buys Minecraft 2.5 Billion 38 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 47 min eleanorigby 36,417
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 20,019
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr curiouslu 146,859
What's your tip for the day? 6 hr Times are a Changing 1,009