Oprah Winfrey takes another look at T...

Oprah Winfrey takes another look at Tonya Harding, Lorena Bobbitt

There are 7 comments on the The TV Guy story from Apr 23, 2009, titled Oprah Winfrey takes another look at Tonya Harding, Lorena Bobbitt. In it, The TV Guy reports that:

Oprah Winfrey is bringing back "notorious newsmakers of the '90s" on Thursday's show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The TV Guy.

serano

Kinston, NC

#1 Jun 1, 2009
I hope women can see why hillary or any woman has never been president.

Women like lorena bobbitt gets applause from women.

It seems that women are bent on being the arsonist and the fireman at the same time.

You cant stand up and sit down at the same time.

If you are wrong you cant color it and make it right.

Like Lorena Bobbit, Hillary wanted credit for making her husband what he was but didnt want to take credit for nafta when there are videos on youtube that proves she was for nafta during his administration.

Thats why women arent taken seriously,they talk out of both sides of their mouth and no one knows where they stand.

It is amazing that white females helped vote affirmative action out in california when it has been proven ABSOLUTELY that white women gained more from affirmative action than all other minority groups(black males,black females,spanish males ,spanish females,gays,) combined!

WOMEN ARE MORE AGAINST THEIR OWN RIGHTS THAN ANY OTHER GROUP!!!!!!!!!!

“TheseDays”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2 Jan 13, 2010
What's become of her?
DILF

Huntington, NY

#4 Jan 14, 2010
Viva wrote:
What's become of her?
Who?

Tonya Harding - A sloppy mess.

Lorena Bobbett - Unsure, I think she owns a beauty salon or something.
Weslianna

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Feb 19, 2010
I feel very sorry for Tonya Harding. I don't think there was ever any proof of wrong-doing on her part (probably the worst she ever did in this situation was over-hear what her ex and his friend were up to and didn't report it because she probably believed they wouldn't be able to pull it off with tight security at the skating rink, etc., so everyone would be safe anyway), and if her ex-husband who was part of the awful attack on Nancy Kerrigan, wanted to set Tonya up and ruin her reputation, he's done a very good job of it. Sadly, he seemed to be jealous of her hard work and accomplishments and couldn't stand that she was leaving him behind.
Arminius

Buffalo, NY

#6 Feb 19, 2010
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
Who?
Tonya Harding - A sloppy mess.
Lorena Bobbett - Unsure, I think she owns a beauty salon or something.
Don't let THEM hear you say that!

“Mess with me.”

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

I like it.

#7 Feb 19, 2010
Who freakin' cares????
tonya

Dayton, OH

#8 Mar 3, 2014
I agree Weslianna. I believe Tonya was too scared of that POS lazy worthless Jeff Gilooly husband of hers. I think she wanted to go and report him to the cops but was scared to do so b/c of how he might retaliate. He was known to be violent. I think she associated with the wrong person and he made her life hell. She was very talented and worked very hard to get to where she was. Its all very sad to me what she had to go through. I believe in forgiveness and she needs to be forgiven.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name something you shouldn't do naked .... (Mar '14) 11 min Crazy Jae 541
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 12 min Crazy Jae 3,966
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 14 min Crazy Jae 5,907
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 15 min Crazy Jae 5,477
Play "end of the word" (Nov '08) 16 min Crazy Jae 26,793
Poll New "Drop one Word" With Famous People's Names (Oct '12) 17 min Crazy Jae 961
News How do Flat Earth truthers explain the eclipse?... 19 min Crazy Jae 5
Cyber Friendships real or not? (Nov '11) 24 min Crazy Jae 1,264
More from around the web