RC Honey's second attempt to find her...

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#41 Jun 21, 2013
I'll go get that thread you started the other day. It appears the only other one out there. Do you know how? You just put your name in search and it will get threads with your name on them.

Good Night RC

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#42 Jun 22, 2013
Jeeze,, I've been gone for a while, and I have NOTHING! Really?

C'mon guys, I'm at a real low point in my life, you should strike while the iron is hot.

Alberta has declared a state of emergency, and not one of you are coming to my rescue in feeling good enough to have a Troll. Heartless bastards!

Location hidden

#43 Sep 16, 2013
Wow,,,, the floods, that was what my last statement was about? Anyways,, once again, not sticking around but... lol

Location hidden

#44 Sep 16, 2013
So are the best trolls still spoken for?

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Tecumseh, Canada

#45 Sep 16, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>No hun, not at all,,, in fact, truth be known, I'm looking for a flame next to my thread. Lots of them have it, and if I have it again, I will feel confident/joy, as in people CARE! Please, stay, kick your feet up, and have a pop. Like my last thread, the CD player is on your left.
I like Rock, and modern stuff.
One flame judgeit for RC Honey.
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

#46 Sep 16, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
So my last thread at my attempt to find a troll disappeared, so I am making a second attempt. So AGAIN, I wanna troll. I know having my own troll would make me feel worthy, and I know that other people would try and take me down because I am just that great. You see people, having a troll lets you, and everyone else think, that you are worth it. Someone is willing to take the time to stalk you, follow you around, and analyse every thought, every word, every action that you make/comment on. I mean, is there a bigger compliment than that?
No, I don't think so either, which is why, I wanna Troll.
Can you be that someone that makes me feel worth it?
yeah yeah whatever

ya need a resume or what?
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

#47 Sep 16, 2013
references, ya need that too or what?

Location hidden

#48 Sep 16, 2013
It should be me giving you my resume and references Slack, not the other way around.

Heck,,, YOU'RE HIRED! YES,, SCORE!
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

#50 Sep 17, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
It should be me giving you my resume and references Slack, not the other way around.
Heck,,, YOU'RE HIRED! YES,, SCORE!
first off its SLACK not Slack

got it?
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

#51 Sep 17, 2013
hey toots, if ya don't post I ain't gonna troll ya

or am I expected to start digging through old posts, right
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

#52 Sep 17, 2013
Sweetheart Tart wrote:
maybe mr thang can help. lol
he is a flash in the pan

Location hidden

#53 Sep 17, 2013
No Sir SLACK, no need to dig through old posts, I'm here ready to be torn apart, and ridiculed for absolutely no reason whatsoever!

So I had an alright day. I've been busy doing mundane crap that doesn't much matter to anyone. Walked the dog, made dinner.. etc etc

I found myself singing in the car to some bubble gum rock crap. I can't help but like Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, I think they're awesome! I like Carly Rae Jepsen ,,, I love the song Curiosity! Sad, eh?

Location hidden

#54 Sep 17, 2013
I meant to say "Sad, huh?" not "Sad, eh?"

DAMMIT

Gig's up, I'm Canadian! hahahahhaha
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

#55 Sep 17, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
No Sir SLACK, no need to dig through old posts, I'm here ready to be torn apart, and ridiculed for absolutely no reason whatsoever!
So I had an alright day. I've been busy doing mundane crap that doesn't much matter to anyone. Walked the dog, made dinner.. etc etc
I found myself singing in the car to some bubble gum rock crap. I can't help but like Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, I think they're awesome! I like Carly Rae Jepsen ,,, I love the song Curiosity! Sad, eh?
<SLACK looking around in utter disgust> is SLACK

just SLACK
not SIR SLACK
not Mr. SLACK, that was my father

this isn't getting off to a good start

<walks off mumbling something about Miley Cyrus>
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

#56 Sep 17, 2013
conuck, go figure

who in the hell is Carly Rae Jepsen
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

#57 Sep 17, 2013
"R C"?

radio controlled?
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

#58 Sep 17, 2013
and one more thing

you don't need to tell me how good I am

I know how good I am
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

#59 Sep 17, 2013
I always thought you should take those glasses off

so I was wrong about one thing

Location hidden

#60 Sep 17, 2013
I don't wear glasses,,, my eyesight is 20/12 in one eye, 20/13 in the other, and I don't need reading specks. People that actually need them are sad in my eyes! It's "Canuck" not conuck, you got that wrong Yank.

Carly Rae is awesome, and CANADIAN!

Not radio controlled,,, originally Rachel Christine.
But just Gracie! K?? Is that okay SLACK???!!!!! Sweet Miley,,, poor thing...((sniff)) my heart breaks for the little darling.

humph
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

#61 Sep 18, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
I don't wear glasses,,, my eyesight is 20/12 in one eye, 20/13 in the other, and I don't need reading specks. People that actually need them are sad in my eyes! It's "Canuck" not conuck, you got that wrong Yank.
Carly Rae is awesome, and CANADIAN!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wYY6k7cg5_wXX
Not radio controlled,,, originally Rachel Christine.
But just Gracie! K?? Is that okay SLACK???!!!!! Sweet Miley,,, poor thing...((sniff)) my heart breaks for the little darling.
humph
feel better?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 min OZzie 24,347
Cyber Friendships real or not? (Nov '11) 8 min Oh My 1,260
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 11 min LIM 76,830
Name something you shouldn't do naked .... (Mar '14) 24 min Parden Pard 536
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 36 min T Bone 222,072
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 44 min Paisley_Posey 25,302
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 48 min tangled web 5,460
More from around the web