RC Honey's second attempt to find her...

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#21 Jun 21, 2013
I'm looking down, and I see Dave's bar and grill with a flame, Last post wins, There goes the neighborhood, and what song are you listening to.. etc etc

I was mad that some stockings made in China had a flame, I mean WTF? There's something to strive for...

So with the flame comes a warmth to my tickled pink heart. I'm Canadian, and we need fire. Electricity some day, but for now, fire is just going to have to do

Location hidden

#22 Jun 21, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh yes, Hahaha
Apparently I was a troll magnet and I reacted just as they hoped. They were calling me a sock and blah blah blah and I got all pizzed off and started SCREAMING at them! Funny, I didn't know at the time that if I used all CAPS it was considered screaming.
Any attention is good attention right?
USING CAPS IS CONSIDERED SCREAMING!!! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT. FRICK

thanks for the tid bit that I will no doubt be using in the near future should I get my own troll

Location hidden

#23 Jun 21, 2013
I'm seeing no pretty judge its...

I'm failing,, I feel hopeless, nothing makes sense, and I'm sinking really low, and that's without a troll.((sigh))

Location hidden

#24 Jun 21, 2013
I will check back later, with hope, my fingers crossed, and a little bit of faith, I will have a troll willing and waiting for little ole me!

Location hidden

#25 Jun 21, 2013
I am Canadian, and I have Daddy issues!

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#26 Jun 21, 2013
Honkey Tonk Badonkadonk - Trace Adkins

Well now, getting that fire alongside of this ain't an easy task. You are only as good as your audience, don't YA know?

So, I've seen you post somewhere before, but I can't recall where.

Location hidden

#27 Jun 21, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
I'd be more than pleased to GIVE you my trolls. Does it matter they are women?
Hahaha, ahhh, I see you have some takers already. Dang, are you sure you know what you're doing?
:O
Chicks are great at trolling. They don't give up.

Like I said before, if you give me your troll, all I do is ask that you check up on me once in a while.

I mean, if I'm in the corner, ripping my hair out, screaming in tongues, knocking my own teeth out and leaving only one jagged one to gnaw off my left arm and hit myself with the wettie end, then maybe,, just maybe, come to my defense. BUT don't feel too guilty, I did do this to myself. And according to the troll responsible, I have only myself to blame.

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#28 Jun 21, 2013
Full time troll wrote:
Damn, now that's the definition of vulgar!!
You're funny!
Full time troll wrote:
If you want me to be your troll, you need to come on topix earlier.... I'm too wasted to insult you now.. Good riddance my Canadian friend!
RC, I think we've got a keeper here ... if only we could just get out a bit earlier. Hahaha

Location hidden

#29 Jun 21, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
Honkey Tonk Badonkadonk - Trace Adkins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5VTxEFCxAeMXX
Well now, getting that fire alongside of this ain't an easy task. You are only as good as your audience, don't YA know?
So, I've seen you post somewhere before, but I can't recall where.
RC Honey looking for a troll. Part 1

but I've been around for a while now,, jealous in that so many have a troll to call their own, but I was always left out. Brought back memories from when I was a child, and always the third wheel. If I were included, it's only because it was a general invitation and not meant for anyone in specific.

Location hidden

#30 Jun 21, 2013
Full time troll wrote:
If you want me to be your troll, you need to come on topix earlier.... I'm too wasted to insult you now.. Good riddance my Canadian friend!
Friend? Dammit!

Unless this is like the octagon. Fight like hell, and when someone taps, there's a winner, and a loser. Cool

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#31 Jun 21, 2013
phaines wrote:
oh..its friday...(duh)...lol
Whaaaaat? Appears there aren't as many trolls out on a Friday.
Look that woman's got some isssshews! ;~)

Hahaha

I Wanna Be A Cowboy

Well, not me! ;~)

Location hidden

#32 Jun 21, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
You're funny!
<quoted text>
RC, I think we've got a keeper here ... if only we could just get out a bit earlier. Hahaha
Now that my hopes are up, I will check often... Yipee

Location hidden

#33 Jun 21, 2013
I noticed, I barely have any judge its... my heart is heavy.... hope is fading.... and I feel low,, real low..........

I should be a troll's dream... what's wrong with me? I mean, I can't even get a freakin troll.... dang it

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#34 Jun 21, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Chicks are great at trolling. They don't give up.
Like I said before, if you give me your troll, all I do is ask that you check up on me once in a while.
I mean, if I'm in the corner, ripping my hair out, screaming in tongues, knocking my own teeth out and leaving only one jagged one to gnaw off my left arm and hit myself with the wettie end, then maybe,, just maybe, come to my defense. BUT don't feel too guilty, I did do this to myself. And according to the troll responsible, I have only myself to blame.
You aren't kidding. The woman that trolls me is RELENTLESS. Dang! I laughed when I realized this is just what they feed on. I hadn't realized when I arrived that I was posting at a frenetic pace and that means I was replacing their names and they apparently didn't care for that.:O

Falco - Rock Me Amadeaus
&NR =1&feature=endscreen

Well, I'm just about out of here Miss. It's been fun!:)

By the way, your other thread is still out here you know.

Location hidden

#35 Jun 21, 2013
I feel that I must sign out, and give myself the judge its, but that would be way too obvious, and desperate. But I'm thinking I have little choice. If I don't judge myself, how am I to expect anyone else to?

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#36 Jun 21, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
I'm seeing no pretty judge its...
I'm failing,, I feel hopeless, nothing makes sense, and I'm sinking really low, and that's without a troll.((sigh))
Dang! I'm gonna have to hit yours as I never have a shortage of them above my posts. Hahaha, and they think we are easily amused. Heck they can barely keep up with me.

Come on trolls I'll go to another thread for YA.:))))

Location hidden

#37 Jun 21, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't kidding. The woman that trolls me is RELENTLESS. Dang! I laughed when I realized this is just what they feed on. I hadn't realized when I arrived that I was posting at a frenetic pace and that means I was replacing their names and they apparently didn't care for that.:O
Falco - Rock Me Amadeaus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bMuDtfxAIKkXX&NR=1&fe ature=endscreen
Well, I'm just about out of here Miss. It's been fun!:)
By the way, your other thread is still out here you know.
The one stating my troll thread is gone or my original troll search one, cause if it's the original troll search, it's gone.

I would love to have access to it, but I can't get to it. Can you?

And good night if you've hit the sack..

p.s. I was a troll, got kicked out of the group when I got soft. They all turned their back on me, and shunned me. That's why I know how a troll thinks. If you have any questions about it, just ask. They're easy to figure out when you know what to look for.

Location hidden

#38 Jun 21, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang! I'm gonna have to hit yours as I never have a shortage of them above my posts. Hahaha, and they think we are easily amused. Heck they can barely keep up with me.
Come on trolls I'll go to another thread for YA.:))))
NO! Let them follow you here,,, I don't mind leftovers... used trolls...I think experience, and there will be no boredom for me there

Location hidden

#39 Jun 21, 2013
Good night people,, think over what I request...Much appreciated and thanks in advance

Location hidden

#40 Jun 21, 2013
Good night "PEOPLE"!! hahahah like there's actually 'people' here and not "person", I have confidence. That should be a troll goal to squash and feel victory over. Just sayin...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min Northbound 194,644
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 8 min SweLL GirL 146,080
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 10 min SweLL GirL 13,513
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 13 min SweLL GirL 3,386
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 14 min Here is the thing 58,150
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 14 min Jennifer Renee 18,502
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 16 min DMan 7,891
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 18 min Northbound 8,536
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr Knock off purse s... 32,694
More from around the web