Comments
1 - 20 of 69 Comments Last updated Nov 14, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 21, 2013
So my last thread at my attempt to find a troll disappeared, so I am making a second attempt. So AGAIN, I wanna troll. I know having my own troll would make me feel worthy, and I know that other people would try and take me down because I am just that great. You see people, having a troll lets you, and everyone else think, that you are worth it. Someone is willing to take the time to stalk you, follow you around, and analyse every thought, every word, every action that you make/comment on. I mean, is there a bigger compliment than that?

No, I don't think so either, which is why, I wanna Troll.

Can you be that someone that makes me feel worth it?

Location hidden

#2 Jun 21, 2013
Lets hope this one sticks around and is successful. I had some promise at my last attempt, but somehow someone on Topix felt that it would bring me so much joy, and happiness, that they felt they had to smash my dream, and make it disappear.

A little bit about myself,, which should make the job easier, and not a lot of effort to begin with.

Location hidden

#3 Jun 21, 2013
I'm Canadian!

Yup, you read it here first. I am Canadian. If that isn't Troll gold, I can't possibly think of what is.

Location hidden

#4 Jun 21, 2013
I have Daddy issues.

I've said that before, but I feel that it's worth repeating as, like I said, I wanna make it easy for my Troll to start.

Location hidden

#5 Jun 21, 2013
I like the judge its. That too makes me happy in that someone put in the effort to click their mouse SEVERAL times to judge ME!

They're all pretty, and colourful, and just all around cute. So please,,, take some time out and click your mouse for me! I would much appreciate it.
Full time troll

Lake Cormorant, MS

#6 Jun 21, 2013
Let's see a pic of the rest that body R C Honey!! What are you hiding down there??

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7 Jun 21, 2013
RC, You are a riot darlin'. Hahahaha

So, I just had an interesting interaction with The Full Time Troll. He says he has no interest in trolling anyone but ______, however I did see where he complimented you on your cuteness.

Hope you are doing well this evening. No wait ... you're nasty! Isn't that how a troll acts? Hahaha
claude

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Jun 21, 2013
I'd consider being your troll, but you'll have to blow me at least once a day and let me bone you over on some distant forum elsewhere on Topix.

Location hidden

#9 Jun 21, 2013
I know this will be a lot to ask of some of you, but please, if you have a Troll, could you find it in the kindness of your heart to try and pawn them off for a bit,,, just a bit, to me?

I mean, if it takes some of you to befriend me, just so that they too will feel the need to troll me, I would be forever grateful.

I was thinking of maybe trying a new things called swapping trolls, I mean it sounds kinky and all, but in the end, I think it will be a win/win situation. I really do.. give it a try... I know that you will be risking losing your troll or putting your troll on just a part time basis, but just think of the joy you gave someone else (me).

If it doesn't work out,, you can do something ghastly in which your troll will feel that they have no choice but to start on you full time again.

Try it! Please
Full time troll

Lake Cormorant, MS

#10 Jun 21, 2013
Damn, now that's the definition of vulgar!!

Location hidden

#11 Jun 21, 2013
Full time troll wrote:
Let's see a pic of the rest that body R C Honey!! What are you hiding down there??
That's for you to comment on. If you're a decent troll, you needn't really know what's down there but make assumptions, and guesses.

I could be fat

I could have lots of scars

hideous

That's for my troll to obsess over.... it's my job to defend myself

Location hidden

#12 Jun 21, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
RC, You are a riot darlin'. Hahahaha
So, I just had an interesting interaction with The Full Time Troll. He says he has no interest in trolling anyone but ______, however I did see where he complimented you on your cuteness.
Hope you are doing well this evening. No wait ... you're nasty! Isn't that how a troll acts? Hahaha
Yes, and yes. If you're wanting to be my troll, I am nasty, and it is your job to prove it. I will, of course, take the defensive, and in doing so begin to feel anger, sadness, and want revenge. All of this equals attention. And attention is what all of us really want, right?

Level 5

Location hidden

#13 Jun 21, 2013
I'd be more than pleased to GIVE you my trolls. Does it matter they are women?

Hahaha, ahhh, I see you have some takers already. Dang, are you sure you know what you're doing?
:O
Full time troll

Lake Cormorant, MS

#14 Jun 21, 2013
If you want me to be your troll, you need to come on topix earlier.... I'm too wasted to insult you now.. Good riddance my Canadian friend!

Location hidden

#15 Jun 21, 2013
claude wrote:
I'd consider being your troll, but you'll have to blow me at least once a day and let me bone you over on some distant forum elsewhere on Topix.
The work is really the trolls job, not mine. It's my sense of confidence, happiness, the basic joy of living that suppose to frustrate the troll wanting said troll to attack on the innocent.

Level 5

Location hidden

#16 Jun 21, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>That's for you to comment on. If you're a decent troll, you needn't really know what's down there but make assumptions, and guesses.
I could be fat
I could have lots of scars
hideous
That's for my troll to obsess over.... it's my job to defend myself
Now that's funny!!! I used to have an avatar with a pink umbrella and it just showed my legs below them. Well this poster called rider harder came into my PM and said, Nice Legs.

I posted him back ...

Oh Darlin' this is Topix games
I'm 5 foot @ 250lbs

Hahahaha, I never heard from him again. ;~)

Hey, I'm not crashing your party I hope.

Level 5

Location hidden

#17 Jun 21, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and yes. If you're wanting to be my troll, I am nasty, and it is your job to prove it. I will, of course, take the defensive, and in doing so begin to feel anger, sadness, and want revenge. All of this equals attention. And attention is what all of us really want, right?
Ahhh yes, Hahaha
Apparently I was a troll magnet and I reacted just as they hoped. They were calling me a sock and blah blah blah and I got all pizzed off and started SCREAMING at them! Funny, I didn't know at the time that if I used all CAPS it was considered screaming.

Any attention is good attention right?
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

#18 Jun 21, 2013
oh..its friday...(duh)...lol

Location hidden

#19 Jun 21, 2013
For instance... I had a great day. Everything worked out, I got a raise at my job, my kid excelled in their sport, and I'm as high as a kite with happiness! Nothing could bring me down.

Step in said troll

Soon my day becomes bleak, I start to think that maybe my day wasn't as great as I thought, I begin to second guess myself, doubt my abilities.... maybe think that I don't deserve what happened to me today. Knock me down because life can be hard sometimes, and for a moment I forgot that.

Bring realism to my life, that's what I need. That's a troll's job.

Life isn't always peaches and cream, and don't you troll EVER let anyone forget that,,, not even for a moment

Location hidden

#20 Jun 21, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's funny!!! I used to have an avatar with a pink umbrella and it just showed my legs below them. Well this poster called rider harder came into my PM and said, Nice Legs.
I posted him back ...
Oh Darlin' this is Topix games
I'm 5 foot @ 250lbs
Hahahaha, I never heard from him again. ;~)
Hey, I'm not crashing your party I hope.
No hun, not at all,,, in fact, truth be known, I'm looking for a flame next to my thread. Lots of them have it, and if I have it again, I will feel confident/joy, as in people CARE! Please, stay, kick your feet up, and have a pop. Like my last thread, the CD player is on your left.

I like Rock, and modern stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you could have anything to eat right now, Wh... 3 min Brandiiiiiiii 79
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min Mister_ E 145,125
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 4 min -Lea- 234
Word Association (Mar '10) 5 min Brandiiiiiiii 15,979
lets play follow the word! (Jul '08) 5 min Brandiiiiiiii 39,191
Food List (Aug '13) 6 min Brandiiiiiiii 1,161
A Five Letter Word (Jan '12) 7 min Brandiiiiiiii 2,089
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 min Jimmy Fallon 18,518
What's your tip for the day? 16 min reebie 799
Fergson Police Dept. 51 min reebie 352