First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Paris Hilton

Medford, NY

#86 Jul 21, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold me Big dawg....Hold me like a 'baby'!
Ewwwwwwww!!!!!!

You want to suckle his teet?
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#87 Jul 21, 2014
Finally tonight the bodies will be leaving and going to a place where they can be identified and returned to their families!
Big dawg

United States

#88 Jul 21, 2014
Me
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Big dawg, hold your sweet little cupcake! <3
me too :)
Level 5

Location hidden

#89 Jul 21, 2014
Big dawg wrote:
Me<quoted text>me too :)
Hold me Big dawg, like a beautiful baby crying for your touch!
Level 5

Location hidden

#90 Jul 21, 2014
Well, I'm glad to see that some, but very little, progress is being made in Ukraine!
Big dawg

United States

#91 Jul 21, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold me Big dawg, like a beautiful baby crying for your touch!
I'm blushing my love
Level 5

Location hidden

#92 Jul 21, 2014
Big dawg wrote:
<quoted text> I'm blushing my love
I'll curl up to you Big dawg and you can hear my heart race and my soft breath whisper your name!

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#93 Jul 21, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> They've painted themselves, into a corner........With all the criticizum and denial....
Or maybe there's just just a lot to criticize:

http://politix.topix.com/story/13169-did-obam...
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I love every positive economic trend now....just another slam, on their manufactured bullshit.....
The positive economic trend is G. Bush's fault. Sorry, you don't get to pick and choose to blame Bush for everything that goes wrong during Obama's term and give credit to Obama for everything that goes well. ;p

To be honest, the recovery has little to do with who is in office. It was going to happen, regardless. Recoveries always happen after recessions. What policies of Obama do you feel have contributed to the recovery? What has he done?

We have a community activist as President going up against the former head of the FSB (used to be called the KGB during the Soviet era), lol! If ever there were a mismatch in brinksmanship this is it. It's a complete joke. He's been outplayed by Putin, repeatedly. It's almost like Chamberlain going up against Hitler. I bet he gets screamed at by Putin, just like Chamberlain did after Hitler decided to annex the Sudetenland, instead of following through on the previously agreed upon referendum by the Czechs to see if they wanted to join the Reich. He's just too weak to deal with him and he gets pushed around, constantly. That's a problem, because Putin is a classic bully. Bullies just see constant concession as a sign of weakness.

Obama's foreign policy credentials are a complete joke. He grew up focusing on colonialism and how it affected his ancestors and father ... that's the extent of his history knowledge ... all about ME ... how it affects him and his ancestors. No big picture knowledge and little practical real world knowledge that would assist him in being the President of the world's defacto policeman and the promulgator of Pax Americana. It shows. Foreign policy under Obama has been an absolute disaster on every measurable standard. Every single one!

Why is he waiting for Putin to fix the situation in the Ukraine instead of leading? Why? Why would you trust Putin to resolve this situation in any fair manner? Has Putin given any indication that this will be the case? He hasn't.

We guaranteed the Ukraine's territorial integrity if they agreed to give up nuclear weapons in the 90s and gave them security assurances, along with Russia. We have already allowed Russia to annex the Crimea and we have done almost nothing other than place weak sanctions on some of Putin's billionaire BFFs, who at the end of the day will still be billionaires and live a life of luxury regardless of such sanctions. What kind of message does that send to our allies? It sends the message that we cannot be counted on. Is that the message we want to send, with Iran, with the ISIS expanding, with China asserting itself in the East?

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#94 Jul 21, 2014
For our Navy ... "The DDG-1000 program is stuck at just three ships, down from a planned 32-ship fleet." At a cost of about 3.5 billion each, we could have built almost 3 more of them with what Obama pissed away on that Medicare study.

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/07...

How does a study cost 8.3 billion dollars, lmfao? How? That's more money than a lot of nations take in every year.
Level 5

Location hidden

#95 Jul 21, 2014
I hope that tomorrow brings a better day for the crash site in Ukraine! I hope it also brings a better day for Israel!
Level 5

Location hidden

#96 Jul 22, 2014
I'm glad to see that the Black boxes were given to the right people!
Big dawg

Wesley Chapel, FL

#97 Jul 22, 2014
Hey spirit girl what's going on and hey to all the other dogs in the pound
Orca Winfrey

Medford, NY

#98 Jul 22, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
I'm glad to see that the Black boxes were given to the right people!
What did you just call me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min DWB 181,659
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 14 min Princess Hey 1,376
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 15 min Que Sera Sera 1,363
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 23 min syamsu 187,385
News Three Strange Words That Might Just Save You Th... 29 min Go Blue Forever 6
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 40 min Princess Hey 11,878
conversation using song lyrics (Aug '13) 42 min liam cul8r 2,061
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Eyes 19,153
all songs with the word "don't in their ... 1 hr F_R_E_D 100
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr 8541 MARINE 54,251
Roger Waters Calls Donald Trump ‘Pig-Ignorant’ 7 hr TheJerseyDevil 91
More from around the web