Ok, here we go again....

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#65 Jul 19, 2014
Ukraine we defended to get independence from Russia then when they needed help we basically turned our back on them - like Iraq, Syria,
Afghanistan, and many other countries 'we said we'd support but haven't.
Our name is shit in the world-deal with it!
Obama has disgraced our Nation to the =turning= point!
Face the facts!
You see things from the perspective of a right wing liberal-define that for me
and I'll maybe "Give you the time of day!"

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#66 Jul 19, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
.... he knows he could have prevented it by just giving Ukraine the weapons they needed.
giving them weapons?.... Are you for real?....President Obama has done everything right, so far in this situation.......Russia's economy is feeling our President....

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#67 Jul 19, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> giving them weapons?.... Are you for real?....President Obama has done everything right, so far in this situation.......Russia's economy is feeling our President....
Drink some more kool-aid.
Too phunny

Portland, OR

#68 Jul 19, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> giving them weapons?.... Are you for real?....President Obama has done everything right, so far in this situation.......Russia's economy is feeling our President....
The Reichwing on Topix are looney. Out of one side of their mouth Obama does nothing, knows nothing and is, of course black and lazy yet out of the other side he's this maniacal genius behind the scenes manipulating everything. Too durn phunny. Whatever it takes to make a negative comment thats what theyll do.

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#69 Jul 19, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Ukraine we defended to get independence from Russia then when they needed help we basically turned our back on them - like Iraq, Syria,
Afghanistan, and many other countries 'we said we'd support but haven't.
Our name is shit in the world-deal with it!
Obama has disgraced our Nation to the =turning= point!
Face the facts!
You see things from the perspective of a right wing liberal-define that for me
and I'll maybe "Give you the time of day!"
I don't need your 'time of day', you are an idiot! All you do is post what Fox News tells you and then you try and make people that read here, think that your nonsense just happened and is 100% truth, when it's all fabricated from your mouth!
You have no originality, just the same old Fox News crap and it wouldn't surprise me if you get sued for using other people's words and claiming they are your words and thoughts!
Roxie Darling
Level 6

Since: Jan 13

#70 Jul 19, 2014
Obama's greatest achievement was getting elected.
Big dawg

United States

#71 Jul 19, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need your 'time of day', you are an idiot! All you do is post what Fox News tells you and then you try and make people that read here, think that your nonsense just happened and is 100% truth, when it's all fabricated from your mouth!
You have no originality, just the same old Fox News crap and it wouldn't surprise me if you get sued for using other people's words and claiming they are your words and thoughts!
way to go my spirit girl I like when people stick up
For themselves proud of you you make me smile peace out talk to you soon
Ozzie

Lafayette, CA

#72 Jul 19, 2014
here we go again.

i agree.

not the spider in the hole.. Iraq . Afghanistan..

or the Libyans late great what ever he was.

Not even the Iranians .. North Koreans. China.

Its the bear baby.. Papa bear.

Back in the USSR

who going to toss the football now.

Israel and the United States.
Barry

Owensboro, KY

#73 Jul 19, 2014
Will Malaysia Airlines crash be traced to a Russian-made missile?

http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2014/...

Tehee Candor

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#74 Jul 19, 2014
What is all the talk about Dead bodies on that Plane?

Hmmmm, sounds to me like there's a possibility they are the bodies from the last plane from this very same company. Interesting ... scary.

WW3 ... Here we go?
Ozzie

Lafayette, CA

#75 Jul 19, 2014
Barry wrote:
Will Malaysia Airlines crash be traced to a Russian-made missile?
http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2014/...
old rusty rockets lent to the Ukrainians years ago.. their fault the machine got into the hands of Soviet
backed separatists.
HA!

Moscow.. hardline..

~Oz

It was one of the nastier incidents of the Cold War. Thirty years ago on Sunday, 269 people aboard Korean Airlines Flight 007, flying from Alaska to Seoul, died in the freezing skies over North Asia. On Sept. 1, 1983, a Russian fighter jet shot the airliner down after it entered Soviet airspace over Sakhalin island.

sorry wrong story..

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#76 Jul 19, 2014
Well...The Media will only CONVEY what is told to them..SECOND HAND NEWS!!
Barry

Owensboro, KY

#77 Jul 19, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
What is all the talk about Dead bodies on that Plane?
Hmmmm, sounds to me like there's a possibility they are the bodies from the last plane from this very same company. Interesting ... scary.
WW3 ... Here we go?
Probably just misinformation from the rebels trying to make it look like a set up? I don't know

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#78 Jul 20, 2014
Too phunny wrote:
<quoted text>The Reichwing on Topix are looney. Out of one side of their mouth Obama does nothing, knows nothing and is, of course black and lazy yet out of the other side he's this maniacal genius behind the scenes manipulating everything. Too durn phunny. Whatever it takes to make a negative comment thats what theyll do.
They've painted themselves, into a corner........With all the criticizum and denial....I love every positive economic trend now....just another slam, on their manufactured bullshit.....

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#79 Jul 20, 2014
Big dawg wrote:
<quoted text>way to go my spirit girl I like when people stick up
Thank you Big dawg!

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#81 Jul 20, 2014
Big dawg wrote:
<quoted text>way to go my spirit girl I like when people stick up
Hold me Big dawg....Hold me like a 'baby'!

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#82 Jul 21, 2014
It's a shame how Putin is letting those bodies rot in the hot sun! Where is his dignity??? There is no one on the ground to come and help with the investigation and they keep saying how much they care, but no one has showed up at the crash site!
People are walking all over evidence and no one is stopping them!

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#83 Jul 21, 2014
This whole situation is a huge tragedy....Loved one's piled up on a train and no one knows when they will get the proper attention they need!
Big dawg

Valrico, FL

#84 Jul 21, 2014
Hang in there spirit girl the dawg is your friend anytime you want to talk shout me out and good morning to all

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#85 Jul 21, 2014
Big dawg wrote:
Hang in there spirit girl the dawg is your friend anytime you want to talk shout me out and good morning to all
Thank you Big dawg, hold your sweet little cupcake! <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Geno's Confessions - Part III 8 min Ohio Sam aka F_R_E_D 3
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min Ohio Sam aka F_R_E_D 222,177
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 20 min Ohio Sam aka F_R_E_D 76,856
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 27 min Ohio Sam aka F_R_E_D 5,514
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 30 min Lewis 83,957
Last Post Wins II (Nov '09) 36 min tiger_-_dad 4,918
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 40 min SweLL GirL 17,354
Cyber Friendships real or not? (Nov '11) 1 hr Goku Black 1,297
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Geno 25,443
More from around the web