EP's Garage Party

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#2647 Dec 3, 2012
EP_Tink wrote:
North Korea Says It's Found a 'Unicorn Lair'
By Jason Koebler
November 30, 2012
"...According to the news report, the discovery of the unicorn lair "proves that Pyongyang was a capital city of Ancient Korea," and that the unicorn is very important in North Korean history books..."
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/11/3...
Hi Tink. The unicorns you left for me over at the realm are just beautiful. I know they'll be right at home with all the other critters that Rotor keeps giving me. I often wonder if he was scared at a zoo as a child...lol.

Have a great evening.
Hearts and hugs.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#2648 Dec 3, 2012
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy LifeLover. Princess ! Flower ! Enzo ! And Gloop ! Wow how cool y'all to post here in the dusty garage. Makes this old heart warm <3.
Princess, I do hope your lavender is bountiful this year. That heavenly scent must be Heaven sent. ;-)
Flower, darlin', I see you and Denny exchanging books. So cool. I can't see well enough to enjoy most books these days, but thank goodness for the net here and zoom view. It looks as though you are doing great with your PT. I am so happy for you hon. <3 I may be headed down your way in a few months.... would ya like to plan a meet? I'll give ya the scoop on ol' Denny, LOL!!(just kidding ;-) But y'all know that.) Heck, maybe I could talk him into a ride to see ya? LOL!
Enzo! A pleasent surprise to see you here in my little corner. Didn't know you knew it existed. The heart chain is something I saw on another thread from way back in the early days of TOB, before I got here. I had never seen that kind of picturing before and copied it to save. It's cool isn't it?
Gloop! I'm honored you dropped in. Thanks for the post. Sweet hugs to you.
LifeLover, well I do hope you like the thread and feel free to drop by anytime ya want to chat up.
Y'all all take care and I will try to get back next week to catch ya up on this ones story. In the mean time, y'all all stay cyber safe, and don't forget, playing online is like sex, ya gotta use protection, LOL!
Have a great weekend.
X's -n- O's -n- <3's -n-:-)'s
http://youtu.be/qZ NhRyfijeg
Don't know if I ever answered this or not Tink, but I do love my lavender. Got 2 dozen plants in, most looks like it may make it. It was one of those "end of the season" specials. I was out working in the garden today. Saturday I put in 3 more raised beds--got them framed up anyway and ready to fill in the spring. Lavender, peppermint, thyme, and sage. Lots to put in, but then I use lots of it all too. I made tea bags of my own special herbal teas for Christmas gifts this year. I found a place on the net with empty tea bags--fill with your own stuff. Took about 2 hours to fill nearly 200 bags. That was sort of satisfying.

Anyway. Got to get on the decorating--have 2 trees up, lights on only at this point. I thought the teen troll would put his ornaments on, but doesn't look like he's going to. Oh well.

Have a great evening. Hearts and hugs...

Thanks again for the unicorns...
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2649 Dec 21, 2012
Friday, December 21, 2012

A change of seasons.

The Sun enters Capricorn at 5:12 AM and we celebrate the Winter Solstice and a change of seasons Friday morning.

The Moon in Aries trines clever Mercury at 6:13 AM and then sails out into quiet seas for the rest of the day and night.

Meanwhile, Jupiter is lining up in an inconjunct with stingy Saturn—this marker won’t knock you off your horse but suggests a need for adjustments and/or maybe a detour or delay in your progress.

The less you have planned the better.

A quiet but very welcome Sun Neptune sextile lights up the evening skies and is exact just after midnight. Neptune loves art, music, dance and brings the Spirit we really need over this holiday period—you can find it tonight if you try.

As times change.

http://www.skywatchastrology.com/archive/3777...
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2650 Dec 21, 2012
Thank you Iconner for letting me know you read my post.
Happy Chanukah, Merry Christmas, Sweet Solstice.
Wishing peace and good will to all y'all.
<3's -n- O's -n-:-)'s.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#2651 Dec 21, 2012
Good evening, Tink ... Just wanted to stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas ... Have fun and be safe ... FC <3 ...
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2652 Dec 21, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
Good evening, Tink ... Just wanted to stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas ... Have fun and be safe ... FC <3 ...
Thank you Flower <3's -n- O's to you.
Wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas too.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#2653 Dec 26, 2012
Well, well, well. Imagine my surprise (pleasant) to see this thread show up on my tracker.

Nice to see you again Tink. Hope you and yours had a pleasant holiday.

Ours was a made to order Norman Rockwell Christmas, complete with kids, parties, fun and laughter....

Hugs and hearts, and Happy New Year......
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2654 Dec 26, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Well, well, well. Imagine my surprise (pleasant) to see this thread show up on my tracker.
Nice to see you again Tink. Hope you and yours had a pleasant holiday.
Ours was a made to order Norman Rockwell Christmas, complete with kids, parties, fun and laughter....
Hugs and hearts, and Happy New Year......
Hey there sweet Princess,
Your Christmas sounds fabulous!

We got snow on Christmas day.
Big fluffy flakes...
That was too cool, LOL. ;-)

Ours was a happy day.
My cousin is staying with us and her boyfriend was here.
My ex-SIL was here with her boyfriend.
Of course my dear Mr. Li.
He slipped and fell a couple weeks ago and is nursing a torn muscle in his shoulder.
Brother went to spend the rest of the month with his daughter.

LOL, I was kidding around and told him...Hey! I gave you a gift card for Christmas...
You left me with your ex-wife, my cousin, two boyfriends and a crazy dude with a broken arm.
Thanks Bro! LOL
;-D))

Spent Eve and Day helping some friends spread the Christmas cheer.
Because of the snow and low temps that lasted through this morning; we extended with a hearty breakfast for their guests.
Finally got back home @ noon and am wore plum out!

I'm headed to a hot bath and warm bed for awhile now.
Will catch up with the tracker a bit later on.

Delighted to hear your Holiday was bright.
Wishing you and your folks a wonderful New Year too.

O's -n- <3's -n- jingle :-)'s

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#2655 Dec 26, 2012
Saturday, we had 20 for dinner, Tuesday there were another 10 for breakfast. I don't know when I laughed so much (I guess the last time we were all together) Telling the same old stories, laughing at the crazy jokes, watching the babies--oh, so many babies, reminiscing about days of yore (as they say) Christmas is truly magical. I'm looking forward to next year--after I recover, of course....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#2656 Dec 27, 2012
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Flower <3's -n- O's to you.
Wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas too.
Good morning, Tink ... we traveled for Christmas and had a great time ... hope your Christmas was a good one, too ... Now, it's a short week and the weekend again, woot woot! Nice to see you again, you've been missed! Enjoy the rest of your day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#2657 Dec 27, 2012
Hi Princess >waves<
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2658 Dec 27, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Saturday, we had 20 for dinner, Tuesday there were another 10 for breakfast. I don't know when I laughed so much (I guess the last time we were all together) Telling the same old stories, laughing at the crazy jokes, watching the babies--oh, so many babies, reminiscing about days of yore (as they say) Christmas is truly magical. I'm looking forward to next year--after I recover, of course....
Oh Darlin' that's sounds fantabulous.
What a blessing to be surrounded by that much joy!!
Many precious moments and memories. <3's

Know what y'all mean by recovering from it all, LOL.
I'm really feeling my age in these old bones today. ;-)

Again, wishing Y'all all a very Happy and prosperous New Year.

O's -n- <3's -n-:-)'s



Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2659 Dec 27, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Tink ... we traveled for Christmas and had a great time ... hope your Christmas was a good one, too ... Now, it's a short week and the weekend again, woot woot! Nice to see you again, you've been missed! Enjoy the rest of your day! FC <3 ...
Hey sweet Flower !
Sounds like you too, had a wonderful Christmas.

Ohhh a winter vacation?
That sounds so neat!
Where did y'all go, and what did you see?

Thanks for the well wishes and know I'm sending them right back at y'all
along with a helpin' of Happy and prosperous New Year to you and your family.
That reminds me....gotta get to the store and stock up on black eyed peas!

<3's -n- O's -n- big :-)'s

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#2660 Dec 27, 2012
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Darlin' that's sounds fantabulous.
What a blessing to be surrounded by that much joy!!
Many precious moments and memories. <3's
Know what y'all mean by recovering from it all, LOL.
I'm really feeling my age in these old bones today. ;-)
Again, wishing Y'all all a very Happy and prosperous New Year.
O's -n- <3's -n-:-)'s
It was a wonderful day Tink, and I am looking forward to the weekend. Just setting down with my feet up and a ton of gardening catalogs. I've gotten a half dozen in the last week, so I have a lot of new plans to make.

Hearts and hugs.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#2661 Feb 12, 2013
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sweet Flower !
Sounds like you too, had a wonderful Christmas.
Ohhh a winter vacation?
That sounds so neat!
Where did y'all go, and what did you see?
Thanks for the well wishes and know I'm sending them right back at y'all
along with a helpin' of Happy and prosperous New Year to you and your family.
That reminds me....gotta get to the store and stock up on black eyed peas!
<3's -n- O's -n- big :-)'s
Good morning sweet Tink ... travel? Christmas? Gal, I've slept since then and I can't even remember what I had for breakfast at 4 this morning, lol ... It's been a good year so far, can't complain as it doesn't do good anyhow, ha!... It is, however, Fat Tuesday today and I mean to take every advantage of it, yippee ... I'm just getting semi caught up on my tracker so apologies for just now getting back to you ... seems so much has happened since I was last year and can you believe we are in mid-FEB? goodness gracious alive!... Hope all has been well in your neck of the woods ... it's been a light winter and I believe spring has sprung ... I heard maybe a light freeze in a few days but not even enough to bring the plants back in ...
Good to see you again and hope you have a lovely day! Peace & love to you! FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#2664 Feb 14, 2013
Good morning Tink (morning, doesn't look right--I probably just need more coffee)

Anyway, had an interesting day yesterday. Had to go on a short trip to Louisville, and my cell died--so I stopped to get a car charger--couldn't find one to fit my phone (groan)

So I just chanced that I wouldn't have any trouble. Thankfully, I didn't, but I did get my car charger back in the vehicle as soon as I got back home..... LOL

Hope you have a happy valentine's day filled with lemondrops and happiness......
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2665 Feb 14, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Tink (morning, doesn't look right--I probably just need more coffee)
Anyway, had an interesting day yesterday. Had to go on a short trip to Louisville, and my cell died--so I stopped to get a car charger--couldn't find one to fit my phone (groan)
So I just chanced that I wouldn't have any trouble. Thankfully, I didn't, but I did get my car charger back in the vehicle as soon as I got back home..... LOL
Hope you have a happy valentine's day filled with lemondrops and happiness......
Good morning Darlin' Princess
And a Happy Valentines Day to you also.

(Extended to all in your realm <3's)

Glad to read you made it home safe and sound
without the need for your charger!

Please get a back up soon as possible...
with all the unpredictable weather patterns
it is worrisome that you didn't have
that simple accessory handy.

Thank you for dropping by the Garage and
sharing your beautiful good cheer.

May you and Oki have a delightful Valentines Day
filled with sweet things as precious as your heart.

This one is on a chocolate rush
she hasn't felt in three years, LOL.
Thanking the Universe for Russel Stover"s!!
;-D)))

O's -n- <3's <3's <3's -n- big old :-D's

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#2666 Feb 14, 2013
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, SWEET LI'L TINK!
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2667 Feb 14, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, SWEET LI'L TINK!
Hippi, Hippi, Hippi !!!!!

Happy Valentines to you and your sweetie too!!!!

(Delighted to read your wrist was not a dire thing <3's)

Wishing you all the best this sweetheart day can hold.

O's -n- <3's -n-:-D's

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#2668 Feb 14, 2013
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Darlin' Princess
And a Happy Valentines Day to you also.
(Extended to all in your realm <3's)
Glad to read you made it home safe and sound
without the need for your charger!
Please get a back up soon as possible...
with all the unpredictable weather patterns
it is worrisome that you didn't have
that simple accessory handy.
Thank you for dropping by the Garage and
sharing your beautiful good cheer.
May you and Oki have a delightful Valentines Day
filled with sweet things as precious as your heart.
This one is on a chocolate rush
she hasn't felt in three years, LOL.
Thanking the Universe for Russel Stover"s!!
;-D)))
O's -n- <3's <3's <3's -n- big old :-D's
Thanks for the valentine's day wishes. I got a new charger, just for the car--so that's all good. Oki is forever fussing that I don't charge up my cell before trips. Billy is forever fussing that I am not careful enough on trips. And Mama R is forever fussing that I don't take care enough of myself on trips. So, I get a triple dose when they find out I did something stupid.(I always feel the need to 'fess up, cause if I didn't, and they find out--it seems like it's always worse. LOL)

Anyway--enough about that. Got some dandy seed catalogs in the mail this winter. Still got some time to purchase some of the latest and greatest herbs for the garden. I made some herbal tea for Christmas, found a site that had bulk tea bags for sale, so I could package my own. They were a really big hit in the Christmas boxes. The only problem was I ran out of herbs before I ran out of people that wanted tea. Gotta remedy that this year.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Hearts, hugs, and herbal tea.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 3 min -Papa-Smurf- 5,579
True False Game (Jun '11) 5 min Mustang GT Girl 14,071
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 8 min -Papa-Smurf- 83,594
What Turns You Off? 13 min _Zoey_ 421
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 36 min A TROLL NAMED SLACK 71,329
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 49 min -Papa-Smurf- 6,764
News Manning rallies Giants past Cowboys, 37-34 (Dec '11) 50 min Fart Arrogantly 25
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Dman 211,598
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 1 hr Battle Tested 1,486
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 12 hr liam cul8r 3,271
More from around the web