Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hay Miss LL,please excuse me Ma'am but are those hearts or boobies? They're beautiful...
Gloop.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
Hi Tink: What a pleasure to see you around again ... so very nice to see you ... Hope all has been well with you ... same ole same ole around here ... Good to see you back here ... Hope your holiday weekend was good ... Have a great Thursday! FC <3 ...
meant Tuesday, lol ...

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Tink,, We have some things in common.. I might have to tmail you with it tomorrow.. Maybe we can help each other.. There is always Hope,Faith, Love..This is Beautiful from your friend Shirley..How clever.........X's -n- O's -n- <3's -n-:...)'s
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´
(¸.•
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´
(¸.•
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´
Howdy LifeLover. Princess ! Flower ! Enzo ! And Gloop ! Wow how cool y'all to post here in the dusty garage. Makes this old heart warm <3.

Princess, I do hope your lavender is bountiful this year. That heavenly scent must be Heaven sent. ;-)

Flower, darlin', I see you and Denny exchanging books. So cool. I can't see well enough to enjoy most books these days, but thank goodness for the net here and zoom view. It looks as though you are doing great with your PT. I am so happy for you hon. <3 I may be headed down your way in a few months.... would ya like to plan a meet? I'll give ya the scoop on ol' Denny, LOL!!(just kidding ;-) But y'all know that.) Heck, maybe I could talk him into a ride to see ya? LOL!

Enzo! A pleasent surprise to see you here in my little corner. Didn't know you knew it existed. The heart chain is something I saw on another thread from way back in the early days of TOB, before I got here. I had never seen that kind of picturing before and copied it to save. It's cool isn't it?

Gloop! I'm honored you dropped in. Thanks for the post. Sweet hugs to you.

LifeLover, well I do hope you like the thread and feel free to drop by anytime ya want to chat up.

Y'all all take care and I will try to get back next week to catch ya up on this ones story. In the mean time, y'all all stay cyber safe, and don't forget, playing online is like sex, ya gotta use protection, LOL!

Have a great weekend.
X's -n- O's -n- <3's -n-:-)'s
http://youtu.be/qZ NhRyfijeg

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy LifeLover. Princess ! Flower ! Enzo ! And Gloop ! Wow how cool y'all to post here in the dusty garage. Makes this old heart warm <3.
Princess, I do hope your lavender is bountiful this year. That heavenly scent must be Heaven sent. ;-)
Flower, darlin', I see you and Denny exchanging books. So cool. I can't see well enough to enjoy most books these days, but thank goodness for the net here and zoom view. It looks as though you are doing great with your PT. I am so happy for you hon. <3 I may be headed down your way in a few months.... would ya like to plan a meet? I'll give ya the scoop on ol' Denny, LOL!!(just kidding ;-) But y'all know that.) Heck, maybe I could talk him into a ride to see ya? LOL!
Enzo! A pleasent surprise to see you here in my little corner. Didn't know you knew it existed. The heart chain is something I saw on another thread from way back in the early days of TOB, before I got here. I had never seen that kind of picturing before and copied it to save. It's cool isn't it?
LifeLover, well I do hope you like the thread and feel free to drop by anytime ya want to chat up.
Y'all all take care and I will try to get back next week to catch ya up on this ones story. In the mean time, y'all all stay cyber safe, and don't forget, playing online is like sex, ya gotta use protection, LOL!
Have a great weekend.
Good morning, Tink ... so very nice to see you ... Glad to see you back here ... it was probably nice of you to take a break from here as well ... YGM ... Have a nice day ... Peace ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

that didn't come out well at all ... sometimes I need to take a break from topix too ... what? you know what I mean ... duh! LOL ... YGM sweets!...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

North Korea Says It's Found a 'Unicorn Lair'
By Jason Koebler
November 30, 2012

"...According to the news report, the discovery of the unicorn lair "proves that Pyongyang was a capital city of Ancient Korea," and that the unicorn is very important in North Korean history books..."

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/11/3...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

EP_Tink wrote:
North Korea Says It's Found a 'Unicorn Lair'
By Jason Koebler
November 30, 2012
"...According to the news report, the discovery of the unicorn lair "proves that Pyongyang was a capital city of Ancient Korea," and that the unicorn is very important in North Korean history books..."
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/11/3...
Hi Tink. The unicorns you left for me over at the realm are just beautiful. I know they'll be right at home with all the other critters that Rotor keeps giving me. I often wonder if he was scared at a zoo as a child...lol.

Have a great evening.
Hearts and hugs.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a great weekend.
Don't know if I ever answered this or not Tink, but I do love my lavender. Got 2 dozen plants in, most looks like it may make it. It was one of those "end of the season" specials. I was out working in the garden today. Saturday I put in 3 more raised beds--got them framed up anyway and ready to fill in the spring. Lavender, peppermint, thyme, and sage. Lots to put in, but then I use lots of it all too. I made tea bags of my own special herbal teas for Christmas gifts this year. I found a place on the net with empty tea bags--fill with your own stuff. Took about 2 hours to fill nearly 200 bags. That was sort of satisfying.

Anyway. Got to get on the decorating--have 2 trees up, lights on only at this point. I thought the teen troll would put his ornaments on, but doesn't look like he's going to. Oh well.

Have a great evening. Hearts and hugs...

Thanks again for the unicorns...

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Friday, December 21, 2012

A change of seasons.

The Sun enters Capricorn at 5:12 AM and we celebrate the Winter Solstice and a change of seasons Friday morning.

The Moon in Aries trines clever Mercury at 6:13 AM and then sails out into quiet seas for the rest of the day and night.

Meanwhile, Jupiter is lining up in an inconjunct with stingy Saturn—this marker won’t knock you off your horse but suggests a need for adjustments and/or maybe a detour or delay in your progress.

The less you have planned the better.

A quiet but very welcome Sun Neptune sextile lights up the evening skies and is exact just after midnight. Neptune loves art, music, dance and brings the Spirit we really need over this holiday period—you can find it tonight if you try.

As times change.

http://www.skywatchastrology.com/archive/3777...

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Thank you Iconner for letting me know you read my post.
Happy Chanukah, Merry Christmas, Sweet Solstice.
Wishing peace and good will to all y'all.
<3's -n- O's -n-:-)'s.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Good evening, Tink ... Just wanted to stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas ... Have fun and be safe ... FC <3 ...

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
Good evening, Tink ... Just wanted to stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas ... Have fun and be safe ... FC <3 ...
Thank you Flower <3's -n- O's to you.
Wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas too.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Well, well, well. Imagine my surprise (pleasant) to see this thread show up on my tracker.

Nice to see you again Tink. Hope you and yours had a pleasant holiday.

Ours was a made to order Norman Rockwell Christmas, complete with kids, parties, fun and laughter....

Hugs and hearts, and Happy New Year......

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Well, well, well. Imagine my surprise (pleasant) to see this thread show up on my tracker.
Nice to see you again Tink. Hope you and yours had a pleasant holiday.
Ours was a made to order Norman Rockwell Christmas, complete with kids, parties, fun and laughter....
Hugs and hearts, and Happy New Year......
Hey there sweet Princess,
Your Christmas sounds fabulous!

We got snow on Christmas day.
Big fluffy flakes...
That was too cool, LOL. ;-)

Ours was a happy day.
My cousin is staying with us and her boyfriend was here.
My ex-SIL was here with her boyfriend.
Of course my dear Mr. Li.
He slipped and fell a couple weeks ago and is nursing a torn muscle in his shoulder.
Brother went to spend the rest of the month with his daughter.

LOL, I was kidding around and told him...Hey! I gave you a gift card for Christmas...
You left me with your ex-wife, my cousin, two boyfriends and a crazy dude with a broken arm.
Thanks Bro! LOL
;-D))

Spent Eve and Day helping some friends spread the Christmas cheer.
Because of the snow and low temps that lasted through this morning; we extended with a hearty breakfast for their guests.
Finally got back home @ noon and am wore plum out!

I'm headed to a hot bath and warm bed for awhile now.
Will catch up with the tracker a bit later on.

Delighted to hear your Holiday was bright.
Wishing you and your folks a wonderful New Year too.

O's -n- <3's -n- jingle :-)'s

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Saturday, we had 20 for dinner, Tuesday there were another 10 for breakfast. I don't know when I laughed so much (I guess the last time we were all together) Telling the same old stories, laughing at the crazy jokes, watching the babies--oh, so many babies, reminiscing about days of yore (as they say) Christmas is truly magical. I'm looking forward to next year--after I recover, of course....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Flower <3's -n- O's to you.
Wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas too.
Good morning, Tink ... we traveled for Christmas and had a great time ... hope your Christmas was a good one, too ... Now, it's a short week and the weekend again, woot woot! Nice to see you again, you've been missed! Enjoy the rest of your day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Hi Princess >waves<

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Saturday, we had 20 for dinner, Tuesday there were another 10 for breakfast. I don't know when I laughed so much (I guess the last time we were all together) Telling the same old stories, laughing at the crazy jokes, watching the babies--oh, so many babies, reminiscing about days of yore (as they say) Christmas is truly magical. I'm looking forward to next year--after I recover, of course....
Oh Darlin' that's sounds fantabulous.
What a blessing to be surrounded by that much joy!!
Many precious moments and memories. <3's

Know what y'all mean by recovering from it all, LOL.
I'm really feeling my age in these old bones today. ;-)

Again, wishing Y'all all a very Happy and prosperous New Year.

O's -n- <3's -n-:-)'s

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Tink ... we traveled for Christmas and had a great time ... hope your Christmas was a good one, too ... Now, it's a short week and the weekend again, woot woot! Nice to see you again, you've been missed! Enjoy the rest of your day! FC <3 ...
Hey sweet Flower !
Sounds like you too, had a wonderful Christmas.

Ohhh a winter vacation?
That sounds so neat!
Where did y'all go, and what did you see?

Thanks for the well wishes and know I'm sending them right back at y'all
along with a helpin' of Happy and prosperous New Year to you and your family.
That reminds me....gotta get to the store and stock up on black eyed peas!

<3's -n- O's -n- big :-)'s

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Darlin' that's sounds fantabulous.
What a blessing to be surrounded by that much joy!!
Many precious moments and memories. <3's
Know what y'all mean by recovering from it all, LOL.
I'm really feeling my age in these old bones today. ;-)
Again, wishing Y'all all a very Happy and prosperous New Year.
O's -n- <3's -n-:-)'s
It was a wonderful day Tink, and I am looking forward to the weekend. Just setting down with my feet up and a ton of gardening catalogs. I've gotten a half dozen in the last week, so I have a lot of new plans to make.

Hearts and hugs.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,521 - 2,540 of2,566
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••